Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkle485

So if it’s been said it’s not the queen nor Phillip nor William then who? That’s Charles Kate and camilla that are what.. racist? Sexiest? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 1

rangrang88

I just wish we could hear Prince Phillips views on the whole debacle.... Proper wish he was able to live-tweet Monday's meeting with them all 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
OMG lmao. i am pretty sure he's still going on about his gaffs! i just so curious what he calls that witch!

Suzesnooze

VIP Member

Prince Phillip has been driven out of Sandringham this morning in his trusty Land Rover... Being kept out of the way to negate any racism accusations I imagine 😂😂😂😂
He’s with his girlfriend again!

• Haha

Ponponpon

VIP Member
ETA - if you find it so cringe, you can always add to the other opinions raised or not read the thread.

I accept there are some posts from a different angle, but just feel a bit disappointed to find the majority aren’t on here. Personal opinion I suppose, I just hate seeing tabloid crap regurgitated by the great British public.
Not sure why I shouldn’t read the thread because some comments make me cringe?
It seems very backwards to me if you read, complain about alleged bias - although now state there's alternate points of view - yet don't offer or support an alternative point of view.

Did Harry show any desire whatsoever to be a driven celebrity before she came along? Were his familial (and friendship) relationships in tact? It wouldn’t really matter other than gossip (this is a gossip site so I’m not really sure why it’s not ok to give our views and hunches) IF they weren’t trying to trade on the connections and finances of the royal family. But they are. And men do all kinds of shit stuff. But women understand women. And a lot of her moves are manipulative moves. And I think a lot of us on here can feel that. If he was an Andrew or something it would have leaked out before now. He’s just silly and lost. She’s rude and ruthless. There’s never this much smoke without a massive inferno 😂
Did you mean to quote me or @Missw?

It’s so dangerous, and even patronising, this instant way of referring to any criticism of someone mixed race as being racist.
case in point: I don’t think I would be alone in saying something along the lines of “ugh. Piss Morgan. He’s just one of those people, i just look at him and I think and he’s got this arrogance...” I imagine, silent nodding everywhere. Fine.

Whereas Stormzy is 72 years old, generally accepted as a seemingly decent guy, on an American radio show, said along the lines of; “someone on talk radio the other day, he was like ‘she’s just one of those people that I just look at her and I think’... and I said, Bro she’s black that’s all you talking about. ‘I just look at her and she’s got that arrogance’. I was like nah, bro she’s just black man, gtfo”

Eirawen

VIP Member
What the hell! Of course it’s racism everything in the press about her is racist.

it’s not up to Piers Morgan to say whether she has experienced racism or not. If she says she has then, it is racism.

Piers Morgan ffs, anyone siding themselves with Piers Morgan needs to go and take a long hard look at themselves. The man is a racist homophobic sexist twat.

Why would anyone align themselves with that level of intolerance?

why is it different when she does it to when Kate Middleton does charity work?
There does seem to be a lot of hatred aimed at Meghan, no doubt she is a pushy madam, she has had to be to get on in Hollywood but I think she has also been demonised very unfairly and racism has played a part in it. Princess Diana felt awkward in the royal household and found the old fashioned staff intimidating and she was from a very aristocratic background that mixed with royalty and had their own servants, so if she was treated with contempt they must have been far worse towards a mixed race American girl. There is a lot of hatred for Meghan and a huge naivety about Royalty on this forum as well.

A ' woman of colour ' said on TV that the royals were racist at the wedding because they exchanged looks / pulled faces during the Pastor's long and over emotional sermon. If I remember correctly H&M looked like they were also suppressing smirks.....
Some of the Royals, Princess Beatrice in particular were smirking and Princess Anne and pweirdo Andrew looked furious, and I am not a womanof colour.