Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
I keep wondering. If the kids actually don't exist as people say, at least not in the capacity H&M claim them to exist, how far along do they think they can keep the charade? Children grow up, they aren't cartoon characters. They become teens and adults, they eventually venture out into the world. If they lied about the births, what were they thinking? Did they assume in a decade or two they would be forgotten about so nobody would ask? Or would they fabricate new stories?
BIB - this has been their problem all along, they really don't think long-term, they're all about the instant gratification.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
  • Wow

wibble

VIP Member
Completely agree. Meghan was his second chance. He wanted to manufacture the perfect little doll. Gave her all the advantages and lessons the others never had. He wasn’t very discriminating in his choice of a woman to be the mother. She baked the bun and then left the bakery.
He was the manufactured doll in this relationship.... manufactured by her.
She is the vessel into which he poured his hatred.

• Wow
  • Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Churchill - please ignore the laughing face I hit the wrong button.I'm so sorry I don't know how to amend it 🤗
On desktop if you hover over the link, the menu should pop up and you can just re-select an icon. I suspect if you tap it on a phone it will do the same.