Harry & Meghan #450 William, George & Charlotte Shake it Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The suing over the walk with the throttled baby born doll was weird. It was SO set up
Who the hell was she grinning at?
---

Reactions: 52
I think its safe to say Henry Higgins lost his bet where Fingers is concerned.

Reactions: 31
Thanks Chita for the thread and congratulations Thalia on the title.

I hope poor Princess Anne makes a speedy recovery. It's a bit scary she can't remember what happened.

Did a journalist publish what happened to HMQEII.
I think it was mentioned that HMQEII had a fall during the week before she died.
I think she had been riding as well.

With all the terrible things happening to the RF and events around the world this year can feck off.

Dimwit and the Ho can do one too.

Reactions: 36
This lemon came up in my facebook feed, I wonder whose garden it came from

Reactions: 56
I think this could be their own PR around her "security" case.
Anyone else who saw would take videos or pictures surely?!

Reactions: 52
Surely is she set the shots with Splash news, and then turned and sued them.. that’s an easy fight in court?
Reveal the conversations and permission for the shots?

Reactions: 23
Pov. Harkles banned from Australia fake royal tour
I have a memory that Prince William was in Singapore (???) and then Harold was there not long after for something else - perhaps polo. And that was just in recent years. If so, Harold has form with stomping over someone else's official visit/ royal tour.

Am I making this up? As ever, recollections may vary.

Reactions: 30
Pov. Harkles banned from Australia fake royal tour
I had to stop watching Royal Report on Sky News Australia as it was sending my blood pressure up. The host and the majority of guests take everything the Harkles say at face value and believe all their bullshit.
Our incoming Governor General is anti monarchy so she might invite Harold and the Ho so they can cause trouble.

Reactions: 29
Thanks for the new thread and title.

Earthshot announced Singapore for November, then Haz announced Sentebale for August. Haz went first but the visit didn't get much attention. And no official welcome like William got.

And it's silly season at the Mirror again. Someone should explain to the Senior US Showbiz Reporter how inheritance works in the UK. Surprising heir? Handed down to an actor??? FFS!!

What next from the Mirror? Why poor wee Haz won't inherit BP?

Reactions: 39
It wasn't Diana's home in the first place. What a silly article. Only the sugars would believe that Harry has been diddled out of inheriting

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.