Harry & Meghan #449 Duchess of dog food.... Pedigree Scum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Royal Ascot, all the RF looking gorgeous and elegant apart from Eugenie.
This was the only photo I could copy, but the dress was crumpled and made her boobs look huge.
As for the hat…

Edited cos I found another photo.
View attachment 3002162
View attachment 3002188

Let's see.

Ill-fitting crumpled dress, wrong or no lingerie, moonbump, and if I remember correctly, when Catherine and Sophie(?) have worn similar (or maybe they were different - I'm fuzzy) hats, they wore the rose higher up just under the hat so it would be part of it rather than two big pieces competing for attention.

Looks like Eugenie has been raiding Smegsy's closet! Perhaps some stuff left over at Frogmore Cottage?

All she's missing are super-fake orange tan with lines, blood diamonds, faces in random places, a big sentient vein in her forehead, clawy hands and horrifying feet, then she'd be twinsies with Smegsy! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The video:

That is sweet Kev, but Diana fancied a lot of men. Maybe she wasn't that selective. Did you see a picture of the riding instructor?
---
Let's see.

Ill-fitting crumpled dress, wrong or no lingerie, moonbump, and if I remember correctly, when Catherine and Sophie(?) have worn similar (or maybe they were different - I'm fuzzy) hats, they wore the rose higher up just under the hat so it would be part of it rather than two big pieces competing for attention.

Looks like Eugenie has been raiding Smegsy's closet! Perhaps some stuff left over at Frogmore Cottage?

All she's missing are super-fake orange tan with lines, blood diamonds, faces in random places, a big sentient vein in her forehead, clawy hands and horrifying feet, then she'd be twinsies with Smegsy! 😉
She is looking kind of rough on some days. She needs to invest in some Spanx unless that is number 3 on the way.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Cracking thread title!!!!

thank you for the new thread and recaps - I’m back, feeling delicate but very grateful to our fabulous NHS!

maybe the next title could simply be ‘Woof’ - it’s quite a descriptive word and you can use it for a lot of things too! Said with feeling!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Celt Views

Thanks @LadyMuck :coffee:
Catherine broke the internet at TTC and looked really well. She seems to be battling emotionally rather than physically, and Celt thought her eyes looked a bit sad. Both she and William were concentrating on the children.

Catherine suffers from motion sickness and could have felt unwell in the carriage, and the cheers when she appeared must have really uplifted her.
The Ho hit back with two pots of raspberry jam and some dog-biscuits, possibly trying to make herself more homely and relatable? No message of support of good wishes for Catherine.

It's believed the Ho was part of the NXIVM group which included Epstein, and that she took part in devious manoeuvrings. From what Celt said, the women were branded with the NXIVM logo in the groin area, and in one Ho photo it's just visible on her bikini-line.

"NXIVM has been described as a pyramid scheme, a sex-trafficking operation, a cult, and a sex cult. In a 2010 Times Union article, former NXIVM coaches characterized students as "prey" for Raniere's sexual or gambling-related proclivities."
---
View attachment 3002248

That will be a big fat NO! :ROFLMAO: Nacho’s ream is elsewhere this summer (can’t be bothered to track them down) so the ginger bleep has no team to play with (for free) and quite frankly he’s not good enough anyway! :ROFLMAO:
Was this a typo? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I wonder if Nacho and Delfina put up money for the polo show? I can see H&M assuring them that "of course Netflix or Paramount want the show!" The Harkles will be out of luck if they expect to visit Argentina and get the government to pay for their security or a welcome party or ANYTHING. The new president has taken a chainsaw to government spending there and will not want to waste a penny on these numpties!

Actually the Polo tv show could be a lot of fun - if it was done like the original season of Bridezillas where the original brides thought they were going to appear in a reality show called "Manhattan Brides" about upscale weddings in NYC ... but found out later that the TV company focussed on the craziness and entitlement. ... Polo behind the scenes with the graspberries of Montecito could be a big hit for Netflix.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Cracking thread title!!!!

thank you for the new thread and recaps - I’m back, feeling delicate but very grateful to our fabulous NHS!

maybe the next title could simply be ‘Woof’ - it’s quite a descriptive word and you can use it for a lot of things too! Said with feeling!
Glad you're in one piece 💐

My preferred usage of your suggestion is:

f0b4f89d596ec942aeb9d7c097837ba8.gif

So, imo, it will only work as a thread title if the entire thread is devoted to... not you Harold... William in his uniform, the equerries and *whispers* @Nuttynana's sidepiece 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
about them?
Yes, focusing on them turning up to TTC with a film crew and H on the sidelines apparently. I read it quickly so not sure full details but it seems some have already seen it ! 😁
---
Sorry I can’t do links so I did a screen shot of another place I’ve seen it mentioned. It could be wishful thinking but if it happens I’m all over it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks @Chita , @Amiyaya (hope you are OK 🌺) and @Hula flight
TRG from last thread
Thanks @LadyMuck 🌏
D Mail Nick Allen article 16th May 24 said that Harald is on a special visa, and wouldn't need to be a working royal as long as he is in line to the Throne. Travelling to the US on behalf of the government, regardless of the purpose of his visits, he'd be entitled to this visa with A1 status.
TRG thinks no background checks were made.

Mentioned her previous video wherein DHS lawyers referred to a Court case involving Trump and the FBI. They argued Harald was entitled to the same privacy that Trump was entitled to and the two cases are similar. It seems Harald's involves the FBI as Donald's did. Trump is the default position, and he's just brought up whenever to suit. If Trump had a privacy interest, Harald has a greater privacy interest because of who he is.

Why is this emerging now, and why are the cases of Trump and Harald similar?
TRG said there's more to this, and if there's an active ongoing FBI investigation they won't release the information. Therefore it's possible the FBI are investigating the Stoat, and they would have grounds to do so. TRG listed some of them to include data mining and supporting domestic terrorism in the form of the Sussex Squad. The timing of this article is not an accident. William knows all about the Sussex Squad.

That's why we're seeing articles that Harald is lonely and wants a base in the UK, he's going to make it look as though he wants to go back. Then the Sussexes will get back together. He's a multi-millionaire.
TRF need to make sure that the Ho never sets foot in the UK again.
This is the calm before the storm, and there will be a huge fuss over Harald's return.
The judge won't release his visa information, and Biden is protecting him. Will Harald be protected in the UK as a CoS?
Lots of speculation, TRG said.
It wasn't clear to me how, if the Stoat is going to be protected and no visa information released to HF, why he'll need to leave and get a place in the UK? It seems the case is as good as over and will be brushed under the carpet even if the FBI are investigating him? I got a bit lost here tbh.

Where's our @mardymare ?
They want to get back to England because having failed in the U.S it will be better for them to be big fish in a smaller pond, they want to be a permanent thorn in the RFs side. If they establish themselves here it will be easier to cause trouble and harder for Charles and eventually William to ignore them.
I think that even if Harold returns the mare may not have the courage to face the boos and also they would have to produce the peg dolls.
It may just be her plan to send Harold here to put pressure on the RF because of Charles going along with the Archie charade, she knows that it has to be done before Williams reign because they can't blackmail him as he wasn't aware of the subterfuge (hopefully)
The plan could be to get a base in England for Harold so that she can visit incognito and attempt to physically hurt Catherine, she has shown herself to be a threat, the more I write the more possibilities occur to me so I will leave it at that, I think she is so insane with jealousy and a real threat, because of the ridicule and the massive failure of her attempt to set up a rival court in America that she might now be so unbalanced that she thinks that the only way to get the ultimate attention is to forever link her name to Catherines.
---
The video:

Comes to something when other people keep confidences better than your own brother.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Hi Guys. Hope you're all well. İ'm having to focus elsewhere so low key/lurking here for now. Nothing bad. Lady C not very revelatory of late but her description tells you all you need to know if you are interested but don't want to listen. Have to say it's great distancing from the Harkles. Let's be positively attuned to the Wales's. 🌺

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.