Harry & Meghan #449 Duchess of dog food.... Pedigree Scum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Hoohumm from last thread re: Order of Garter

Members of the Royal Family don't count towards the 24, they are known as supernumerary members. Foreign heads of state don't either, they are Stanger Knights

Thank you for this bit of info - I love snippets like this (and it will also stop me from further publicly getting it wrong! ) ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Royal Ascot, all the RF looking gorgeous and elegant apart from Eugenie.
This was the only photo I could copy, but the dress was crumpled and made her boobs look huge.
As for the hatโ€ฆ

Edited cos I found another photo.
1718736122750.jpeg

1718736587636.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
If Meghan brought out her own brand of Cheesy Poofs could she find redemption with us Tattlers?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
If Meghan brought out her own brand of Cheesy Poofs could she find redemption with us Tattlers?
Having seen her jam, would you really entertain her cheesy poofs?

And God alone what "cheesy poofs" signifies in the urban dictionary . . . ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thanks @Chita , @Amiyaya (hope you are OK ๐ŸŒบ) and @Hula flight
TRG from last thread
Thanks @LadyMuck ๐ŸŒ
D Mail Nick Allen article 16th May 24 said that Harald is on a special visa, and wouldn't need to be a working royal as long as he is in line to the Throne. Travelling to the US on behalf of the government, regardless of the purpose of his visits, he'd be entitled to this visa with A1 status.
TRG thinks no background checks were made.

Mentioned her previous video wherein DHS lawyers referred to a Court case involving Trump and the FBI. They argued Harald was entitled to the same privacy that Trump was entitled to and the two cases are similar. It seems Harald's involves the FBI as Donald's did. Trump is the default position, and he's just brought up whenever to suit. If Trump had a privacy interest, Harald has a greater privacy interest because of who he is.

Why is this emerging now, and why are the cases of Trump and Harald similar?
TRG said there's more to this, and if there's an active ongoing FBI investigation they won't release the information. Therefore it's possible the FBI are investigating the Stoat, and they would have grounds to do so. TRG listed some of them to include data mining and supporting domestic terrorism in the form of the Sussex Squad. The timing of this article is not an accident. William knows all about the Sussex Squad.

That's why we're seeing articles that Harald is lonely and wants a base in the UK, he's going to make it look as though he wants to go back. Then the Sussexes will get back together. He's a multi-millionaire.
TRF need to make sure that the Ho never sets foot in the UK again.
This is the calm before the storm, and there will be a huge fuss over Harald's return.
The judge won't release his visa information, and Biden is protecting him. Will Harald be protected in the UK as a CoS?
Lots of speculation, TRG said.
It wasn't clear to me how, if the Stoat is going to be protected and no visa information released to HF, why he'll need to leave and get a place in the UK? It seems the case is as good as over and will be brushed under the carpet even if the FBI are investigating him? I got a bit lost here tbh.

Where's our @mardymare ?

• Heart
Reactions: 34

That would be a flavour-less horror. The Gruesomes will use all the spice mix to colour themselves.

P.s. Jeff Goldblum is rather soothing. Just started watching Independence Day while I was in the middle of a panic attack/breakdown since dad's sleeping right now (the day I can relax is still far - it's still touch and go and I'm seeing too many of the same symptoms in myself). Five seconds of him being on the screen and being all "I don't want to do this" later I'm feeling so much calmer ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Amiyaya, hope you're doing okay. I'd missed reading why you were in the hospital, but I hope you've got the treatment you needed and are feeling better ๐Ÿค—

• Heart
Reactions: 32
IMG_0440.jpeg

That will be a big fat NO! :ROFLMAO: Nachoโ€™s ream is elsewhere this summer (canโ€™t be bothered to track them down) so the ginger bleep has no team to play with (for free) and quite frankly heโ€™s not good enough anyway! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Bookworm from last thread.
Thanks @LadyMuck ๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Extra mice as I forgot last time.
Gossip that WME have dropped the Ho and that her Harry Walker profile is gone. No details will be made public. If so the Ho is finished.
Tom Quinn is everywhere now blathering away. Is he being paid by the Sussexes, or Clarence House?
Harald is suffering severely from his loss of status and is not in a reasonable or stable state of mind. The visa court case verdict was expected last week. Harald is apparently looking for a home in the UK. Reports are that he's lonely and bored and abusing substances like ayahuasca.
As well as all his other problems Harald has a toxic wife providing him with a steady supply of drugs.
There's no chance he can return to the UK if the Ho is with him, and BookWorm thinks the King has told him this.
What if.....The Stoats concocted a plan, and Harald got a property in the UK, spends a bit of time here. Announces a "separation" from the Ho....and when William relaxes the Ho sneaks back in?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.