Harry & Meghan #449 Duchess of dog food.... Pedigree Scum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title was a joint effort @Amiyaya and @Hula flight.
Old thread here -
In which we discussed -
Catherine, Charles and the years old tradition of Trooping the Colour trying to upstage a photo of Meghan's jam, a dog and some dog biscuits.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Do these lunatics think Catherine was AI? They are actually mental. I saw an elvis one on YouTube on Americas Got Talent and it was rubbish! Catherine on Saturday would have to be the highest of the high tech tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thread closed before I could reply, no,I saw it on popbitch too...
Cheers for voting for our title!
Screenshot_2024-06-18-17-12-28-890.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Isn't time the Department of Agriculture stepped in to prevent the unwanted importation of olive branches?
It is surely harmful to native trees in some form or fashion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Isn't time the Department of Agriculture stepped in to prevent the unwanted importation of olive branches?
It is surely harmful to native trees in some form or fashion.

Olive branches are being taken care of ( old cartoon but still relevant)

Olive branches being burned.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I wonder if Nacho and Delfina put up money for the polo show? I can see H&M assuring them that "of course Netflix or Paramount want the show!" The Harkles will be out of luck if they expect to visit Argentina and get the government to pay for their security or a welcome party or ANYTHING. The new president has taken a chainsaw to government spending there and will not want to waste a penny on these numpties!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I wonder if Nacho and Delfina put up money for the polo show? I can see H&M assuring them that "of course Netflix or Paramount want the show!" The Harkles will be out of luck if they expect to visit Argentina and get the government to pay for their security or a welcome party or ANYTHING. The new president has taken a chainsaw to government spending there and will not want to waste a penny on these numpties!
Would I go to a polo match?
Nah, not my thing.
Would I go if I thought the Harkles would be there?
Possibly. Just to see what atrocious outfit she turned up in and hope that Hazno would fall off his pony.
This is the best publicity that Nacho could wish for. He’s not friends with them because he likes them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
That one post of the dog biscuits etc was seriously odd. Shame it made the news...best if this weird behaviour is ignored. It's hard to understand their current game plan. Lots of announcements but nothing happening (cooking show ditched I think too), ARO doing nothing either. Without Invictus they have little to say or do. I hope the rumours of KC3 writing to the Commonwealth are true. I suspect they will try to get back in with the RF, as their connection to them is all they have to make them relevant. The phrase 'hell freezing over' comes to mind when I think of William welcoming Hazzo back in any way.

Maybe the RF plan is to wait for these two idiots to go bankrupt. They must be spending a fortune on PR and the SS.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thanks for the new thread! And awesome collab @Amiyaya and @Hula flight.

Kevin Costner talking about Prince William:

1718729174140.png

I genuinely think Hollywood hates Meghan. At first, I thought it was wishful thinking on our part, but now it seems clear that some high-profile people are choosing Catherine and William without outright saying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Title was a joint effort @Amiyaya and @Hula flight.
Old thread here -
In which we discussed -
Catherine, Charles and the years old tradition of Trooping the Colour trying to upstage a photo of Meghan's jam, a dog and some dog biscuits.
Fanks for new fred ..great title 😁
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
There’s a 2nd South Park episode!!!! I’ve just read about it, now I need to find out when and where we can see it!!!
Bring it on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.