Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Catherine looks great...and much better than I thought she might.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Met dad, he's in good spirits now although not 100%. Staying overnight, but downgraded(?) to a private room. So that's good 🤞 his doctor is happy with his brain and other vital stats apart from the low sodium levels which caused the whole mess in the first place. So yay!

The Trooping has started, it seems? I'll see if I can catch anything. Missed Catherine, and the thought of Smegs being stewed to a leather is rather gratifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I'm watching BBC. I think the Princess of Wales looks well and it's wonderful that she is well enough to be there today.

I am worried about the King though, he looks very emotional from what I can see and doesn't look well at all.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I'm watching BBC. I think the Princess of Wales looks well and it's wonderful that she is well enough to be there today.

I am worried about the King though, he looks very emotional from what I can see and doesn't look well at all.
I agree - he does look very emotional, and he seems to have shrunk a bit. I do hope he’s okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
IMG_5867.jpeg

I thought William had a change of outfit and was starting to give us a performance then! 🤣 Spitting image of him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Elegance personified.

How can she still be so poised in skyscraper heels when she's probably lived in trackie bottoms and trainers for the past six months? I'd be staggering like Dick Emery. Or Smeg on the Windsor walkabout.

Screenshot_20240615-120519_kindlephoto-122733114.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Lashing it down and thunder here now - great timing that it held off until the last minute for central London

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Charles didn’t look happy in the carriage then as they were about to set off, he looked really uncomfortable. I hope he’s able to be convinced to put his feet up for a few days after this.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am honestly surprised at the raspberry jam/dog biscuit posts. I know she has an obsession with Catherine, but she must know there is no way to derail attention from her appearance today. Why even try? And if you are going to try, why use something so ridiculously pathetic as raspberry jam and dog biscuits? This honestly feels like we are watching a real life version of a South Park episode. "The cancer stricken Princess is seen in public for the first time in six months. She has battled cancer, had major surgery, and the whole country is so pleased to see her. Meanwhile, her batshit crazy SIL in California thinks she can distract the public with bespoke dog biscuits."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.