Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Every other post on IG is carrying shitty comments about Catherine - how the one we saw is a fake (on the balcony?!!), because she hasn't been seen in new clothes since last year. As if Catherine isn't known for repeating clothes 🙄

And worse, that she's faking being ill so she can enjoy a long holiday, even though anyone with half an eyesight could see that she is unwell - the signs are very clear. Unless maybe the haters are admitting that she looks much better so ill than their Kween looks on any given day, so they can't tell the difference anymore.

Conts, the Kween of Tasteless Goo, her supporters and others like her 😤

Off topic: FFS, it's snowing, mid-June and its snowing. There goes my herb garden. Waghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

We need to combine our weathers. Severe heatwave here - the main reason dad ended up in the hospital 🤦 Rain was promised today, but the sky is a clear, almost-bleached blue.

@Amiyaya, hope you're okay!! 🤗 Feel better soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

JAR21

VIP Member
He's called Craig Williams, he's 39, Harrys age. Wonder if they went to school together.
Craig Williams (British politician) - Wikipedia

Rishi Sunak aide placed bet on election date days before announcement | General election 2024 | The Guardian

Scratched that, I have checked. Didnt go to school together, but is a member of the Carlton Club - Wikipedia I bet hes mixed with a few in the know there.
I meant I wonder which minor Royal placed the bet. Not the Politician!

---

Here's an article on JFK Jr and Carolyn Bessette, as we were discussing them in a recent thread:

• Sad
Reactions: 22

VC10

VIP Member
😂 Same outcome as spilling Cherry B on your boyfriend’s shirt in the 60s. Never washed out so in the bin it went and I had to buy him a new one …… and it was a Ben Sherman so expensive, took nearly a weeks wages to pay for it!
Mr. VC10 likes his Ben Sherman's....

• Haha
  • Heart

Unfluential

If it is true, this could be the answer to everyones' hopes, dreams and aspirations :unsure:

Send the tax dodgers to Alcatraz 😁

Hear me out, it's got the security Harold craves, it will have sufficient bathrooms and bedrooms for Rachel's status, they won't be able to carry out their faux-royal tours, they won't be able to milk Invictus, Harold won't be able to visit the UK, polo ponies will be safe from his abuse, the environment will suffer fewer private jet flights, and Alcatraz is a tourist attraction that will benefit from the increase in visitor numbers hoping to see a real-life princess :sneaky:

I can't see a down side 🤣
Sounds perfect for M€G$ and Just Harry!

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Thanks @LadyMuck 🐰
TTC was spectacular, and there's a lot going on behind the scenes.
The day was about KC, and she felt tuned in to him. He looked frail but determined, and Camilla seemed to look at the king in frustration and anger. He stood too long in the cold and took the salute in the rain. Does he have a death wish? They knew the weather would be bad so they could have organised a canopy.
BookWorm felt that KC deserved more attention and respect, Prince Edward too. Anne was barely mentioned though she was on horseback in the rain.
BookWorm said that Catherine looked thin but well. She thought that Catherine's appearance at TTC was more for her family than for us. Thinks that Charlotte's a bit too bossy and precocious.
Discussion about dog-biscuits and jam.

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
There is a photo of Prince William, a close up of him in the rain, could someone please upload it? I'd like to use it as my profile picture.
Where have you seen it? If possible, provide a link.

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Because of the backlash and negative comments he is probably regretting his endorsement, I bet he didn't expect the level of backlash he got - he is friendly with Mike and Zara so I am sure he is now going to have to pick a lane and decide if he wants the real royals lane or the faux royals lane - should get interesting

Does Hazzno still play Polo in California? It seems to have gone very quiet?

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Thanks @LadyMuck 🧜‍♀️ There seem to be many possible interpretations of Raspberry Jam and Dog Biscuits. Take your pick.

TRG
Daily Mail broke the jam and biscuit story 20 minutes before TTC, which was 1 - 3 am US time. Nacho and the Stoats had the photos ready. Nacho is fond of the Stoat and believes his lies about TRF.
This stunt was rushed out when the Ho heard that Catherine would be at TTC. The jar featured is the old jam from before and not raspberry jam, just a different label. No ARO logo.
The Ho loves hidden messages.
Skinny White Bitch + Dog Biscuits.
Why two jars? "2 of 2" means two-timing and cheating - Rose Hanbury rumours.
"Biscuit" is a side-piece.
A big F.U to Catherine.
TRG says she's speculating here.
The Ho keeps her hands clean so she got Nacho to do it for her.
Shame on the Stoat and on Nacho.
There's something a bit more sinister going on here though, she said.
Catherine isn't bothered, and this is driving the Ho mad.
well I'm going to christen the hackles with a new name Dug meat and can opener!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Bookworm. Dark clouds looming over Monteshitto. WME dumped M ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21