Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

corron

The weekly Popbitch mail out states that the reason Rishi Sunak called the election now rather than as expected in October is because they are expecting a State funeral later this year which would completely muck up the General Election. It may not be true but most of the stuff they post does turn out to be right as they have a lot of good sources. Personally I thought he looked quite well compared with some previous appearance but I know nothing.
They really said that they expected a State funeral later this year? I completely missed this. That's so sad if it is true.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
1718716241132.png

Duchess of dog biscuits lol

1718716338958.png

Not much endorsement then. (My bolding as I had to search the comments to find it again as I'd scrolled on)

• Haha

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
I got a bit teary at the news Catherine is doing better and I’m so happy she is well enough to attend Trooping the Colour… I‘ve even sorted out a VPN for my iPad just so I can watch BBC live in Australia!

It seems I’m supposed to have a UK tv license to watch BBC? I clicked on ‘yes I do have one’ so I might be getting a knock in the door soon 👮‍♂️. Anyone here good for bail?!
Can you get UK Sky News? I prefer to watch on there as Alistair Stewart does the talk over and has vast knowledge of all things Royal.

• Heart

LadyBee_Aus

Can you get UK Sky News? I prefer to watch on there as Alistair Stewart does the talk over and has vast knowledge of all things Royal.
I’ll have a look, thanks for the info! I’ve also found out that there are some live Youtube channels, including Daily Mail’s YouTube channel.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
This made me giggle!! I’m sorry whoever post I cut off, I’m so n a and e waiting to be put back together!
Oh no Amiyaya. Hope they are taking care of you.
Are you going to have a long stay, and wishing you a speedy recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

littlemark

The weekly Popbitch mail out states that the reason Rishi Sunak called the election now rather than as expected in October is because they are expecting a State funeral later this year which would completely muck up the General Election. It may not be true but most of the stuff they post does turn out to be right as they have a lot of good sources. Personally I thought he looked quite well compared with some previous appearance but I know nothing.
Do you know which week of the Popbitch mailout was this? I've been looking through the last few weeks but cannot find it. Only given them a quick speed read over and a few glasses of red wine down so I may have missed, lol.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Every other post on IG is carrying shitty comments about Catherine - how the one we saw is a fake (on the balcony?!!), because she hasn't been seen in new clothes since last year. As if Catherine isn't known for repeating clothes 🙄

And worse, that she's faking being ill so she can enjoy a long holiday, even though anyone with half an eyesight could see that she is unwell - the signs are very clear. Unless maybe the haters are admitting that she looks much better so ill than their Kween looks on any given day, so they can't tell the difference anymore.

Conts, the Kween of Tasteless Goo, her supporters and others like her 😤

Off topic: FFS, it's snowing, mid-June and its snowing. There goes my herb garden. Waghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

We need to combine our weathers. Severe heatwave here - the main reason dad ended up in the hospital 🤦 Rain was promised today, but the sky is a clear, almost-bleached blue.

@Amiyaya, hope you're okay!! 🤗 Feel better soon!

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
He's called Craig Williams, he's 39, Harrys age. Wonder if they went to school together.
Craig Williams (British politician) - Wikipedia

Rishi Sunak aide placed bet on election date days before announcement | General election 2024 | The Guardian

Scratched that, I have checked. Didnt go to school together, but is a member of the Carlton Club - Wikipedia I bet hes mixed with a few in the know there.
I meant I wonder which minor Royal placed the bet. Not the Politician!

---

Here's an article on JFK Jr and Carolyn Bessette, as we were discussing them in a recent thread:

• Sad
Reactions: 23