Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I've been listening to a radio show this morning and the guest was an American political expert who said Biden is getting close to having to be "removed"
Do you know who that 'expert' was? Thanks. I follow US politics closely ... so I might be able to alay your fears if I know who was saying that. Right-leaning media corporations are desperate to discredit Biden in every way possible. I mean, Trump had a meeting with CEO's of business yesterday and all he talked about was a dementia test he 'aced', then he forget the name of his doctor, stuff like that doesn't get talked about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

GalofHal

Off topic: FFS, it's snowing, mid-June and its snowing. There goes my herb garden. Waghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Absolutely chucking it down here with thunderstorms predicted for later. So fed up with the rubbish weather.

• Sad

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Do you think they have spare uniforms and a team of valets/ladies' maids on standby as KC - but especially PoW, DoE, and PAnne must have been absolutely soaked

• Sad

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I think Meghan was channelling Kevin Costner in Field of Dreams, so she told her staff ‘build it and they will come’.

But it’s built and no-one (Diana) is coming to save that shitty brand 🤣🤣

on the other hand, Kevin spoke glowingly about William, nothing about the grusomes 🤣🤣

• Haha

goldshoes

Chatty Member
CDAN is a joke, so if this is fiction, I can laugh. In the remote chance its true, I’ll just laugh harder.
The site is supposed to be 50% fiction to confound defamation claims. The rubric at the bottom says this
" Crazy Days and Nights is a gossip site. The site publishes rumors, conjecture, and fiction. In addition to accurately reported information, certain situations, characters and events portrayed in the Blog are either products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the Blog’s proprietor does not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content. Links to content on and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of Crazy Days and Nights. "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25