Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes you wonder even more who's behind the new inarnation of BB.

Who's becoming even more deranged and repulsive.

View attachment 2997322
If that is Rachel, she looks like she’s spiralled out of control. Either its bots, or Rachel has been up all night rage posting. Good, hope she crashes and burns. She deserves it.
I reported her posts btw. Please do the same.

Reactions: 44
I can see Charlotte as Queen too . She's just got it all .
Nothing against George he's a delight but l don't know if he's cut out for being King . Time will tell and l hope l'm wrong.

Reactions: 28
People were not allowed to even speculate out loud about the health of the monarch a few years ago, it was seen as disrespectful and treasonous, so all the comments concerning the Kings health must be looked on as worrying to Charles and the palace.
Despite that and happily in more liberal times I am sorry to say that I am and never have been a fan of Charles, though obviously not wishing him any ill I do find him rather a petulant man, didn't he try to usurp the throne while his parents were abroad or similar? I get the feeling that a lot of people are eagerly waiting for William to take the reins, it is Charles bad luck to be born very early, in fact before his mothers reign began and to have a very popular heir in his 40th year by the time he was crowned.
His tardiness concerning dealing with his errant son has made him appear weak in many of his subjects eyes and the only conclusion many will reach is that he has something to hide or is putting his son before the crown. I still don't understand why he turned up at his law courts the day before harolds case, all very off putting to me anyhow.

Reactions: 31
Why do dog biscuits require such ornate calligraphy? That jar is giving me 2002-Homesteading-Mommy-Blogger-on-Wordpress vibes.
I don't think it's anything to do with actual raspberry jam or dog-biscuits. A message is being sent and it means something else altogether. We've taken it literally - 2 jars of jam? Dog biscuits? It wasn't a pathetic ARO product launch at all but something far worse. The Sussexes really should be shut down.

Reactions: 36
Can’t we just put her on a Boeing flight & be done with her? (IYKWIM)

Reactions: 28
I can see Charlotte as Queen too . She's just got it all .
Nothing against George he's a delight but l don't know if he's cut out for being King . Time will tell and l hope l'm wrong.
Harry said if William didn’t want to be king he would do it. Imagine it…I’ll be king! I’ll be a great king! I wanna be king! Let me be king! I’ll boss all soldiers and I’ll have a great big crown and lots of parties for my friends and make the little people bow…

Charlotte would be more..if George doesn’t want to do it, I’ll do it. Someone needs to do it and I don’t want my brother to be miserable. But he would be a great king, and I could help him.

Reactions: 42
Can't teach an old ho new tricks#
---
Dog in a manger
God I'm a monger!

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
My Fucking feet were killing me and me bleeding knees are knackered from those bleeding knee tremblers he insists on especially without his sodding kilt on.

Nothing regal there just raw sex and that Fucking fox fur kept tickling his fancy.

Everything was wet!

Reactions: 51
Yes l agree with you completely , especially that a lot of us are just waiting for William to be king and Catherine to be Queen.
I don't wish Charles any ill will at all , l just think he's not got the qualities his Mother had , whereas William has them in spades , especially with Catherine by his side .
True to say , unfortunately for Charles , QE 2 left enormous shoes to fill and Charles doesn't have a hope of filling them .

Reactions: 37
Yes - I think they will be well aware what unlimited indulgence, and not being made to face the consequences of their actions, does to a child, and they'll make damn sure that Louis isn't similarly ruined.

I also think he has a better chance because he seems a more pleasant-natured child. He is mischievous but not "bad" - and that's what a child should be. A child who isn't naughty sometimes is worrying - they need to have the confidence to test boundaries.

Harry, however wasn't merely "naughty" - he has always seemed downright unpleasant and a lot of his "jokes" have been deliberately hurtful. I don't see that in Louis, and hope I never do.

Reactions: 50
Child Cunt grows into adult Cunt!!

Reactions: 35
I'm dumb, what message are they sending other than how idiotic they are?

Reactions: 30
I have looked up the sexual meaning of raspberry jam and Dog biscuits .
Dog biscuits means an unattractive female .
Raspberry jam means anal sex because the woman is menstruating . I have never known anything about this before but it doesn't shock me . The Ho is capable of far worse . She's so low .

Reactions: 37
I think it's due to the fact they're not considered as visually appealing as the Wales. They're both so petty this would be a big deal to them

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.