Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why always the clingy cheap material, surely she's seen how bad it looks in photos. It shows up every bump even on women who have a perfect figure, Markle confuses thinness with being toned like Catherine is.

Reactions: 25
I'm in the US on holiday at the moment and was wondering why I couldn't get a restaurant booking for this evening, now I know!

And yes Happy Mother's Day to all, except M!
I hope you have a wonderful visit here in the U.S. Oh, if you watch any television while here, please don’t be too traumatized by all the pharmaceutical ads.

Reactions: 24
So we’ve had the ‘Kermit takes New York’ outift; now it seems ‘Big bird takes Lagos’

Reactions: 44
Dear Lord, just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse. And doesn’t he look happy!

View attachment 2930922

She is an actress, she can pretend all she likes that this is fine. And even convince herself that everything is fine.

So can her squaddies. They all know this is a far cry from what they had but they can pretend it's all okay.

But Harry is actually royal. The grandson of a Queen, the son of a King. 35 years living a life of royalty. He knows this is not good. He knows it's humiliating. He knows William would receive a far much better reception. He can tell the difference, he can feel it and he is bitter.

And he can't hide it.

Reactions: 47
Yes, the King is, but he is also a representative of the government, and therefore acting on behalf of British companies and British interests.

Reactions: 19
Someone has been reading the press then............ at long last she's got the memo about being dressed appropriately.
Just googled ,’aso-oke gallery’ ....... believe me NONE of the outfits look like this!

Take a look for yourself ..... this is the nearest I could find ...... who wears it better?

Reactions: 26
We knew she hadn't a clue about how to dress herself but my goodness! Has she outdone herself this time around!

The less said about the backless yoke, the better. Then the crumpled white bedsheet... and so on. Dreadful.

Reactions: 30
It's because she is such a hanger on that it's stretched her arms.

Reactions: 21
Exactly this. It must hurt him, surely?

Reactions: 27
Harold has another life lesson , winging his way soon….…..There’s no such thing as a free lunch …..!!!!!!

Exactly this. It must hurt him, surely?
Just occasionally his face tells us. She with her rictus grin and he with a face like thunder you can tell he's thiking wth am I doing?
Too late now burned his bridges
---
This breaks my fucking heart. Daily Mail, we know you're here, why don't you post this in contrast to your other Nigeria content.

Omg this is so fucking sad.

How these women function is beyond me. I wish I could help them
She could be helping couldn't she @thee_honeybee ? But no .....

I like the yellow dress, I think she looks the best she’s looked during the entire 3 day grift..

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.