Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
The unmade bed comment was probably a reference to the creased white dress.

I'm not sure what date the comment was made.

Reactions: 20

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I've just had a call from someone claiming to be a British Prince. Said he's earned a million pounds in Nigeria but needs to clear it through a UK account. If I give him my banking password he'll transfer it right away. Do you think it's a scam?
---
That definitely sounds like a scam WordSalad

• Haha
Reactions: 20

wibble

VIP Member
They’re mixed up in everything & anything that will give them publicity AND bring them riches regardless of who is affected. And, if this is 100% about Lithium mining, you KNOW there will be MAJOR abuses!! 🤬
The truth of it all? (IMHO) Those two will NEVER STOP GRIFTING! Chuck won’t stop it, either. I mean c’mon…he’s in DEEP w/the WEF & the WEF doesn’t give a SHIT about anyone!!
Yes, the King is, but he is also a representative of the government, and therefore acting on behalf of British companies and British interests.

Reactions: 19

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Hitler's propaganda supremo sprang to mind.

View attachment 2929811

The BRF has always operated a very effective propaganda machine.
We know they've spun stories and misinformation and hidden truths for countless generations. Many have believed it all.

It's worked very well for them. Why would they change that now?!
I'm actually viscerally sick and tired of all the games Chuck and the Stoat continue to play with each other and their audience.
Smeg fitted in very well, she's always done the same.

I've had it with all the lies, optics, PR puff and chicanery.
I can't not support the Monarchy. But I really can't drum up any interest in the stoat and his father anymore. Stoat lost my trust years ago. Now Chuck has too. Not least because stoat is damaging the reputation of the UK and Pa collaborates.
BIB Maybe its not working so well now, and they've not caught up.
100%. What Goebbels said worked before, but what could bring it all down is social media who are under the radar exposing the truth. Above the radar the press are following the Palace line, but it seems to be increasingly weak. Goebbels didn't have someone like Paula M to contend with. It's a bit like the French Resistance.
BP can shut down the press but they can't shut BookWorm down or Celt or others. Imo the sycophantic fawning press are looking increasingly daft. Shades of Kim Jong-Un creeping in with emotional normally hard-bitten royal reporters.
Fun Fact: Goebbels was a turkey in another life....
(gets coat)
:m I've awarded myself a mushroom for my Goebbels joke.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member

I was interested to read these comments on the article. Does anyone know more about this.
View attachment 2930848
That story about - insert famous names, in this case Streisand and Joel - came up before but was completely discounted as far as I remember. I imagine Streisand and Joel barely know who she is, tbh.

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Can someone advise me as to why I get nowt when clicking on the archive link? It opens another window and the blue line shoots across as if it’s loading but then nothing appears and the blue line does its race all over again. Zilch, nada, etc etc etc.

ToodliePips

VIP Member
I still can't get over him asking the amputee if his prosthetic leg had a name! What CUNT does that!? Is it is a "thing"? It really made me squirm. Sense of humour, or just plain ignorance? YOU decide
I know that Sprog Mk1 was told to give her stoma a name as it makes it less ‘clinical’ and more as though you are in control of this strange new part. The advice was given to her by a very dear friend who had had a stoma for about 50 years. Perhaps it is the same for amputees?

• Heart