Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

D. A.

VIP Member
I thought it was easy to read, but then my kids have got appalling handwriting so I'm used to it.

"With gratitude for the support of the Invictus community.

And for welcoming me home"
My boss has appalling handwriting too so I am used to trying to decipher words! There are 3 or 4 words here that need are indeed difficult to read, albeit easy to understand in the context of the writing.

Reactions: 22

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
There might be, but why would you send the Harkles?
When you could just bribe whoever dishes out the mining permits.
They’re mixed up in everything & anything that will give them publicity AND bring them riches regardless of who is affected. And, if this is 100% about Lithium mining, you KNOW there will be MAJOR abuses!! 🤬
The truth of it all? (IMHO) Those two will NEVER STOP GRIFTING! Chuck won’t stop it, either. I mean c’mon…he’s in DEEP w/the WEF & the WEF doesn’t give a SHIT about anyone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

rowenagal

Chatty Member
Meghan in a white suit is a hoot!

This oversized, boxy suit makes her look like a Smeg:

View attachment 2927985View attachment 2927986

So for her faux pas tour, she went fitted:

View attachment 2927989View attachment 2927990

Only it's too tight, the button is straining, and the fabric is pulled taut. I don't think they will be happy with the photos, in this photo her face looks desiccated.

Poor smeg, this is how one wears a white suit:

View attachment 2928009
This explains why the back pleat on the jacket was kicking out so much, as seen in the video of her walking. I was thinking why is the pleat sticking out? did she have a mic hidden there at the back or something?

Reactions: 21

Sami Lee

VIP Member
I took the offer of a royal residence as the Harkles going through the RAVEC process despite the headlines at the time about how Harry is appealing (the jokes write themself)

And the subsequent bilge of articles, from the sugary press, was effectively a timeline of their rejected demands...
Until like the twats they are, they threw a tantrum, brought the Nigeria tour forward, and went full on scorched earth....

The Foreign office appear to have quietly pulled strings to make them look increasingly foolish - the playing of the National Anthem being an example.
It remains to be seen if they meet the Nigerian president.

I am reminded of something Yankee Wally said in her video yesterday...
(no not the stuff about Russell being chained to a bed)
That the ghostwriter on Spare in an interview said, no matter what had happened in the chapter, Harry insisted that the chapter must always end with him being in the right.

"Cos he's whip-smart and always tells the truth."
Why isn't Royal Knickers on the Cunt List?!
She's always so grovelly to them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Elainne

What a picture. The lady looks beautifully turned out whilst the bookends are a mess. Hasno looks as though he has either 4 layers on or he has padded sleeves (and no iron) and his jacket appears to be too short as it doesn’t cover his backside…..verging on a bum freezer. ILBW ….where do you start? Strange lumps and bumps all over, disrespectful clothing, and how long are her arms? Her arms must reach to her knees whereas the others (and most folks’ reach about mid thigh at longest. Is it due to ‘bedroom games’ and hanging off wardrobes?😂😂😂😂😉
It's because she is such a hanger on that it's stretched her arms.

• Haha

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
  • Haha