Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
That beige frock! Presumably her first dress didn't look quite enough like a used condom?

Another dress?! I haven't quite caught up yet, but I saw the first backless thing sometimes before my shift ended at 6.30pm, and it's 11pm now. And there was a white suit maybe? Chameleons probably go slower!! 🤦

I'm reminded of a clip from a song I'd seen recently, will search for it later. Meanwhile this song had the heroine (Karisma Kapoor) changing her outfits 30 times. Not sure if it was all outfits in just this song or split with the hero's version of this song.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Elainne

Not caught up yet, but on Twitter someone said that Misan is there doing the photography - he is dancing around for angles in the video online of the interaction there caught on camera. So the dodgy photos scandal didn't deter him. Do you recall his big statement demanding The Telegraph and a list of other publications withdraw their statements that his photo had been manipulated in some way? What was the outcome does anyone know, - he was implying legal action threat with his demands I seem to remember. Fool - talentless fool promoted way above is abilities - all about the secrets you know and the secrets you don't spill to get on in their circle.

However, as annoying as it is to see them parading around as if they're Royals, it is yet again another hammer in the coffin of anyone that took them seriously wanting to use them in any capacity. They expose themselves over and over and over again. No self awareness means they will continue to do that and surround themselves with yes people. It won't change but they are now exposing themselves to those in Nigeria that may not know the full story, but they will see entitlement when they see it. I must say everyone looks very smart apart from them. The culture seems to involve taking good care how you present yourself, something H&M cannot and will not do.

They are there to stir division, that's all they are able to do.

I think there are plans afoot to remove non working Prince title. I don't agree it is birthright, that's just a phrase thrown around, but what does it really mean? He wasn't born with it surgically attached to his big toe. It can indeed be removed.

The titles are a social construct that we the people of the UK have created over centuries and we will change it as suits us going forward. The RF exist with our consent and good will and they will always read the public mood and adapt - that's how centuries have passed with a RF intact. They do not stay the same and rules don't stay the same - it is not his birthright and we aren't living in Game of Thrones. His "birthright" phrase may be used but it's a social construct is all we need to know. It is basically being a titled part of the British Services - titles can get changed/rules get changed.

The name "Princess" and "Prince" are used in Nigeria - I know a Princess at work - it's her name not her title. In my imagination I'm thinking they know all about the removal of Harry's use of the title "Prince" for non-working, non-UK citizens and this trip to Nigeria is a one in the eye to the RF to say - by all means remove our titles, but we can call ourselves what the hell we like.

I can imagine them saying it's Smeg's "heritage" and she is changing her first name to Princess. I guess Misan might know how common the title Princess is in Nigeria as well as a name so they think they're being clever but would in fact look even more stupid.

Anyhow that's what I think Nigerian heritage obsession is suddenly all about - its a name and I WILL be Princess Meghan by hook"er" or by crook ("crook" being the route she always take if the first one hasn't supplied the goods).
When Charles1 was removed from the throne before his execution there must have been a term to unking him and also his sons who were formerly prince's.

Reactions: 20

wibble

VIP Member
OMG!!!

How exciting!

The Great She Ostrich has just discovered she is mentioned in the Bible.... Titus 1:12.

So that's Crete added to list of where she feels at home.

• Haha
  • Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
For those interested Royal Knickers and Kate Mansey chat about family dynamics around KC, PoW, and Haz. No mention of Smeg. Also KC's legacy to date, trying not to be a caretaker King.

LadyMuck

VIP Member

The Harkles royally ostracised (ostrished)? Monarchy subtly distancing itself from the Harkles. The High Commissioner confirmed that the Harkles were visiting in a private capacity before their plane had touched down. The Harkles are pretenders parading themselves to the world's media by cos-playing royals. Lady C thinks Haz should be stood down from İnvictus asap. 🦅

Smeg the feminist? Unlikely to voice her views in Nigeria where gays are criminalised and female circumcision is rife. Serious subjects but Smeg-Ryan will hide behind diplomacy and go with where the money is.

Does the law about gays apply to visitors? As long as you do not act you do not fall foul of the law.

KC's changing approach? Cancer diagnosis has focused his attention on health, succcession planning, and cleaning up Harkle mess for PoW. Publicly refusing to be manipulated by Haz and make time to see him or be distracted by negative drama. Marginalising the Harkles, protecting the Wales's.

Sandringham summit breaches? TRF works as a carefully chorographed team and the Summit was a new set of protocols intended to rein in the mavericks. The Harkles threw the Summit in the bin, showing themselves to be inadequate compared to TRF performing with ability. Slowly TRF are throttling the Harkles' ability to disrupt the dance.
How is KC protecting the Wales?

• Wow
  • Heart