Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF? She looks like she’s spent the evening in a window in Amsterdam

I had hopes for the dress, seeing her sitting. She really knows and keeps showing us how not to wear clothes

And every time I see her looking lumpy, I can't decide if she's being her sloppy self or trying to start another round of #Flatpack3?

Also, I meant to ask earlier, how many outfits has she ruined worn on this trip so far?

Reactions: 32
I've been buzzing along trying to catch up and maybe I missed something, but I haven't seen anything about the Invictus Games. Silly me, I thought the whole purpose of this ridiculous shit show was for Nigeria to encourage Hazno to consider them for upcoming games.

I've seen no speeches, I've seen no Games merchandise, or shirts or anything about them. So what that tells me is that this "tour" is just their way of giving the finger to HMTK and letting him know that, from now on, they are going to continue with their half-in, half-out cos-playing and there is nothing he can do about it.

I hope that HMTK remembers that he is King and that there is planning behind the scenes to let the two ungrateful clowns know who, indeed, is THE KING and shuts them down. Enough is enough, IMO.

Reactions: 48
The back drop picture behind ginge is from the Windsor walkabout when PoW gave ILBW the 1000 yard stare . Those hosts have to be pro royal family
---
She was an hour late ?, she’s a 100% uncaring, selfish cunt .

Attachments

Reactions: 45
Surely the king could offer a real royal person to invictus, or ask them privately to drop H from the games. The king can do any multitude of things but maybe they think it is best not to interfere and hope that invictus come to the decision themselves. It's making the king look weak though in my opinion.

Reactions: 32
Why does he need a giant image of himself just behind him when he's standing there on stage? Is it to better grab everyone's attention because nobody's listening to you Haz-twat, they're all busy on their phones!

"Yes dear, I'll be home soon, as soon as this weird looking guy with the red face and head on fire shuts up!"

Reactions: 39

Schrodinger's boobs. Just like her moonbumps.

Likely new bunions. It's not like she's going to correct her posture or however bunions are formed, so she probably got more where the earlier ones came from.

I'm more interested in knowing why her second toes are looking shorter than usual, even accounting for the angle.

Just realised that she again pulled the "I didn't look up my target Sparry and his family, knew nothing about them. I just wanted to know if he was kind. No one taught me the National Anthem or how to curtsy". Or shite to that effect.

Even little children learn about national dresses of different countries/cultures in schools so have a fairly good idea of how colourful they like to be. In fact, I've been to the International Doll Museum a few times where they have national dresses, especially for different occasions like weddings, mourning etc, on display. I don't remember any culture which didn't enjoy colour. There might be some, but none that I can recall. Only Smegs with her Beigeness.

Double major in International Relations indeed. We all know what international relations she was studying

Reactions: 38
And to think we were worried about this trip. Just leave it to them as they'll always fuck it up

Reactions: 43
M completely ignored at the volleyball today

She's being ignored because the Nigerians don't want to engage with her because she turned up dressed like a whore thus disrespecting their culture and country.

Reactions: 43
When Charles1 was removed from the throne before his execution there must have been a term to unking him and also his sons who were formerly prince's.

Reactions: 20
Every single one of those women are wearing clothes that cover their arms and shoulders.

And then there's Meghan wearing a strapless red dress.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.