Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a Travelodge in Hounslow, handy for the airport or central London via the underground at Hounslow Central station. He could take the Picadilly line direct to Knightsbridge and pop into Harrods (or Horrids as called by someone I knew who worked there) one of the few places he’ll get a welcome.

Lots of food options from the nearby Bulstrode pub to lots of lovely curry houses. The Golden Egg where my sister used to hang out is long gone, but Maccy D’s is well represented if he fancies a burger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Don't worry...
Radar is watching all the drive ins and car parks in California...

1715092875888.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Whilst laughing to myself about this article I also feel some despair. Does no one proof read anything ?! The “Duchess of Wales”?! 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Not going to lie - I’d love her to wear Princess Di’s wedding dress. It looks a mess on Diana (and she was naturally beautiful) so it would be utterly horrific on the plastic surgeon addict ILBW.
I mean, it was horribly wrinkled so would suit the old hag perfectly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.