Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else having this struggle?
Take solace in the fact you aren't a corporate bleep. She is only getting 'help' because whoever is head of the bean-counting department thinks they can use her to make money for their shareholders. THAT's IT. That's ALL it is. The answer to all of your questions is: MONEY. Not just in the case of Rachel Ragland, but in almost every question you care to ask on almost every subject. If you're life isn't ruled by chasing more coloured pieces of paper than you actually need or 'fame' (whatever that is) then you have a good soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He's not leading it any more so it's great news as far as I'm concerned..... Mike will do splendid job 😃😎😎

• Heart
Reactions: 45
AL seemed to be suggesting that Harold taking a back seat rather than out, so he might be referred to in some capacity as 'founder' ?- but here's hoping Smeg/he has a major strop & he chucks it in completely 🤞
I can't see him giving this up without a fight , unless there has been some skulduggery and cooking of the books re the expenses they have taken.
Perhaps they have been told to go, like they were told to go from Frogmore .
One can only hope 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Another BookWorm today, for those interested.

Thanks @LadyMuck 👒
BookWorm discussed her new home, and then jam.
It's clear that people are fed up of the Sussexes getting away with absolutely everything, and even die-hard royalists are saying that Chuck and Rishi should do something. If Monarchists are grumbling, KC needs to wake up as the Monarchy is in deeper trouble than he realises.

There are Constitutional issues surrounding the Flatpacks, and Lady C is correct that the Monarchy is hoping it will all go away and be forgotten, but it won't. The children need removing from the Line of Succession until legitimate questions about them are answered.
Americans want the truth about Harald's visa, and want him deported if necessary. They see the Ho as an embarrassment.

The Palace has to release all of it at once - the bullying report, documents about the children, and the truth about Harald's visa.

Why are there so many grey areas? The Monarchy is there to serve us and protect us from corrupt governments, but how can they do this when they are themselves corrupt?

One big problem is that the whole of the Royal Family could unfairly end up tarred with the same brush. Why should the king and country tolerate the Sussexes for a moment longer?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If Mike T is the new president of IG. he will bring some many Rugby fans to the event I'm sure. He has done great things raising awareness for Parkinsons and raised lots of money and completed some really good charity events bringing good people along with him, His father has Parkinsons I think.
He and Zara would be great advocates for the games and their positive connections will be great for the veterans and all done in a positive light with no skimming of funds. Hopefully, it will now leak out how much they've scammed the IG with all this nonsense and circus they bring.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Are we 100% sure?
I have heard rumblings about Mike taking over for the past couple of days combined with Guts Ache threatening not to bring his faaamly to the Invictus do in the UK because of his worry about 'Secccuriddy' .
So l am wondering if there is no smoke without fire .
I have high hopes and am praying it is so 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Harry & Meghan #439 And now he's lost Invictus. Hope those blow jobs are worth it Hairy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm guessing No 1 is Jill Biden, 2 is clipperty clop Clinton and Michelle Obama is No 3.

The person who sent it back, according to Neil Sean, is British - hence my money being on Fergie.

I can belive that as well because I bet Fergie is not happy that Her Daughters are being labelled as untrustworthy sneaks .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
re: Invictus.
The fly in the ointment is the Whistler Games.
I doubt anything major will happen before that.

Reactions: 27
Does that mean Harry is being pushed out? Please say yes. 😁

Speaking on GBN America, Levin says the event has become “too royal” with the presence of Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, and a new appointment could be indicative of their intentions.

“Mike Tindall, who is married to the niece of King Charles, has been made a patron of the Invictus Games”, she said.

Angela Levin says the Invictus Games may be 'easing Harry out'GETTY / GBN AMERICA
“I wonder if that is a way to ease Harry out. He has been very nice about Harry.

“But it has become too royal. Much too royal. Meghan makes the speeches and she actually led a march with some of the ex-military people who were either physically, emotionally or psychologically damaged during their fighting.
Obviously, Mike's being positioned as a likely candidate.
More good news!
Mike would be an excellent Invictus leader and a great spokesman for them. IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I do wonder if he has any realisation at all, of what he threw away, when he brought in the trash as someone eloquently described it on a previous thread.
Is that why he seems permanently a bit stupefied, or else angry, or a mix of both?
I would guess he does know what he’s lost, but Hazno being Hazno and having the IQ of a peanut, he doesn’t blame either himself or his Ho. It’ll be other people’s fault, and he’ll be a seething mass of resentment because of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
If Mike T is the new president of IG. he will bring some many Rugby fans to the event I'm sure. He has done great things raising awareness for Parkinsons and raised lots of money and completed some really good charity events bringing good people along with him, His father has Parkinsons I think.
He and Zara would be great advocates for the games and their positive connections will be great for the veterans and all done in a positive light with no skimming of funds. Hopefully, it will now leak out how much they've scammed the IG with all this nonsense and circus they bring.
Wheelchair Rugby is one of the most visable Invictus sports & has a massive following already in the UK and Mikes involvement will introduce 1000's more to the sport

This is a massive coup by Invictus bu getting Mike Tindell on board because Mike will be hands on & will promote the F out of it on His podcast

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

:ROFLMAO:

One of the 'Housewives' someone called Garcelle, has got a jar.

So Chrissy, a Kardashian and now a RH.

We're not exactly in Highgrove territory, are we?

If she tries to launch in the UK, will Katie Price be getting one?

View attachment 2898904
Hubby and I stayed at a hotel in Boston last night for a graduation. On the bar we went to after, there was a bowl of lemons. I wanted so badly to take a picture to post here but couldn't think of an excuse to explain myself with all of the people around!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thanks @LadyMuck 👒
BookWorm discussed her new home, and then jam.
It's clear that people are fed up of the Sussexes getting away with absolutely everything, and even die-hard royalists are saying that Chuck and Rishi should do something. If Monarchists are grumbling, KC needs to wake up as the Monarchy is in deeper trouble than he realises.

There are Constitutional issues surrounding the Flatpacks, and Lady C is correct that the Monarchy is hoping it will all go away and be forgotten, but it won't. The children need removing from the Line of Succession until legitimate questions about them are answered.
Americans want the truth about Harald's visa, and want him deported if necessary. They see the Ho as an embarrassment.

The Palace has to release all of it at once - the bullying report, documents about the children, and the truth about Harald's visa.

Why are there so many grey areas? The Monarchy is there to serve us and protect us from corrupt governments, but how can they do this when they are themselves corrupt?

One big problem is that the whole of the Royal Family could unfairly end up tarred with the same brush. Why should the king and country tolerate the Sussexes for a moment longer?
I personally reached the end of the line with letters to the Royal Family and the bland replies, if I was "lucky". However, I find myself with the energy to get on the case again, and set out below my latest missive to Sir Edward Young. We can all engage in this way, if we can be bothered and if we accept that we will not receive a response of any substance. At the very least, it's a reminder to them thai none of this is going away any time soon.

Sir Edward Young
Office of His Majesty’s Principal Private Secretary
Buckingham Palace, London, SW1A 1AA

Dear Sir

As Private Secretary to the Monarch, I am sure you must possess a remarkable grasp of our constitution. I would be most grateful if you would kindly enlighten me on the following questions (please cite specific reference to the relevant statutes or other principle on which you rely):

1. On what basis is a person resident in the United States qualified to serve as a Counsellor of State in the UK?

2. On what basis is a child who is not demonstrably “born of the body” qualified to be included in the line of succession?

3. Is there any threshold of sustained corruption and depravity perpetuated by titled members of the Royal Family, which if exceeded should give the Monarch cause to act unambiguously to uphold our constitution? Please address in particular:
  • lying to the courts in the course of legal proceedings(perjury) and flouting its orders (contempt);
  • bullying, including directly and indirectly publishing in the United States and elsewhere divisive and mischievous lies which foment racial disharmony and bring this country, the Commonwealth and their peoples into disrepute;
  • attacking our system of government and the role and credibility of admired members of the Royal Family and their children, including supporting those third parties who hatefully do so at their instruction;
  • deliberately refusing to provide clarification to address genuine public anxieties as to matters of fundamental importance to continuing public support for an hereditary constitutional monarchy, notably the qualification of offspring to be included in the line of succession, wilfully withholding basic information and deceiving the public;
  • profiteering from royal connections for personal gain;
  • financial mismanagement of charitable donations;
  • collaborating with foreign states or other third parties to undermine our monarchy and/or our settled values of justice and freedom of speech which the Monarch has pledged to uphold
4. What actions by the Monarch would be appropriate, in your view, with respect to corruption and depravity of the type listed in 3 above?

5. In what circumstances would the Monarch be justified in concealing, facilitating or turning a blind eye to corruption and depravity of the type listed in 3 above?

6. In what circumstances would Parliament be justified in conniving with the Monarch to conceal, facilitate or turn a blind eye to corruption and depravity of the type listed in 3 above?

Given that our monarchy exists only with the consent of the people, it is reasonable that the answers to these questions are made transparent. I therefore look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Yours faithfully etc

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Hubby and I stayed at a hotel in Boston last night for a graduation. On the bar we went to after, there was a bowl of lemons. I wanted so badly to take a picture to post here but couldn't think of an excuse to explain myself with all of the people around!
Boston is on my bucket list!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.