Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB
"İf apparently valid birth certificates are provided, the Palace are obliged to put Aldi and Lidl in the line of succession."

Is she saying the birth certificates provided were "apparently valid" and that's why the Palace were "obliged" to put the Flatpacks in the LoS? Both birth certificates were fake and invalid, Lili's a joke. Is this the Palace excuse for putting them in the LoS? Without a birth certificate Ffark couldn't have got a passport and gone to South Africa and Canada.

"Now is an opportune time to confirm that Aldi and Lidl were born of Sneg's body."
Is she for real?

If she believed the vile insinuations against TM were untrue she should never have included them in her book. Her fake anger at the accusation didn't stop her using it for sensationalism. Of course TM won't sue, he's been destroyed.
Shameless woman, far worse than Jobson, Hardman or Bond.

Have we had the bombshell yet? We were waiting for months and it kept being put back, and I feel a bit stupid not knowing if it has been and gone. Also I've not read the book, only excerpts on here.

I think the bombshell was always just hype for her revised version of her book coming out.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think the bombshell was always just hype for her revised version of her book coming out.
But what was the bombshell? A bombshell can't just be an updated book, a bombshell is supposed to shock..... have you seen it or is it like Bin Laden, you know he's there but you keep missing him? Has anyone read the bombshell we've been promised for months and been shocked?
So far I can't see a single thing that we've not already said on here along with other bloggers ages ago.
Kindly advise,
Desperate,
Bolton.

KC is Head of The Armed Forces, and Invictus Games is in partnership with the Armed Forces, so He will have a say if the Stoat is removed as patron and replaced by Mike Tindall. The Stoat will object strongly to his cash-cow being whisked away, along with the opportunity for his Ho to strut like a hooker in front of veterans and charge the charity obscene expenses. It will be interesting to see what happens here.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Lady C

Suggestiveness of strawberry jam? Lady C was not aware of the Urban Dictionary meaning but is not surprised at a double meaning. The Harkles are the type who would play such games.

Surrogacy? The Harkles' behaviour throughout Aldi and Lidl's gestational periods has fuelled speculation and suspicion that Smeg did not give birth. A big red flag was Haz implying that Aldi was already 2 weeks' old. Also swaying moonbumps and Smeg's agility in late stage megnancy. The mystery and lack of transparency has been undermining the Monarchy. Clarity is needed asap because the Harkles are one plane crash away from the Throne. A huge constitutional issue has arisen directly out of the Harkles' conduct, mischievous or otherwise. Simple solution - if children were borne of Smeg's body TRF needs to provide incontravertible proof like all other heirs pre-Aldi.

TRF have been playing ostrich? Lidl was delivered for and not to Smeg - a clear indication of not being popped out by Smeg. İf apparently valid birth certificates are provided the Palace are obliged to put Aldi and Lidl in the line of succession. Lady C says now is the opportune time to address the situation ie. confirm that Aldi and Lidl were borne of Smeg's body and from Smeg's eggs. o_O Eggs, uterus and disgorging.

Rights of the British people and citizens of the realms? Whoever witnessed the birth needs to say indisputedly what the situation is. TRF's duty is over and above the Harkles' right to privacy.

Action? Lady C calls on all of us to request clarity from TRF. İf doubt remains uncleared then people will deduce that a deception is true.
I made the mistake of googling the urban dictionary definition... oh gosh... a MISTAKE WAS MADE! BLEUGHHHHH

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
There are bits Lady C skips - between the 'birth' and revising of the birth certificates, wasn't there a statement that the Harkles wouldn't be accepting titles for the 'child'?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
But what was the bombshell? A bombshell can't just be an updated book, a bombshell is supposed to shock..... have you seen it or is it like Bin Laden, you know he's there but you keep missing him? Has anyone read the bombshell we've been promised for months and been shocked?
Kindly advise,
Desperate,
Bolton.

KC is Head of The Armed Forces, and Invictus Games is in partnership with the Armed Forces, so He will have a say if the Stoat is removed as patron and replaced by Mike Tindall. The Stoat will object strongly to his cash-cow being whisked away, along with the opportunity for his Ho to strut like a hooker in front of veterans and charge the charity obscene expenses. It will be interesting to see what happens here.

She spends her life teasing that she knows something big but she can't possibly tell us. I think the mention of a bombshell was just more of her usual teasing.
Buy the book and you might find out a secret.
But there is nothing new.

I don't know why Harry hasnt yet been unroyalled. I dont know why he and his wife keep getting away with stuff without any consequences.
There must be some historic old rule covered in cobwebs somewhere that Charles and his grey men are reluctant to change for whatever reason.

It's time they did whatever needs doing to unroyal him, his wife and kids.

And what better way to deliver this message than the only reason to watch Suits................................

harvey specter quote.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
I suspect the financial state of Birmingham and a sports stadium sitting idle, has rather more to do with the Invictus bid than Charles' nominal role as the head of the armed forces.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Both Stoats still have a lot of information not revealed, as they've only shared the tip of the iceberg. Think of all the family history Harald knows, and what he's told the Ho as he wallows in self-pity and envy. NF could be holding out for this.
Agreed.

The royal household was apparently planning their response to the top hundred potential revelations they thought the Stoat might divulge in the Netflix documentary and that's just the top hundred skeletons.

Royal Family's 'detailed game plan' ready for Sussex allegations in new bombshell series | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

I don't think either Stoat is anywhere near the bottom of the barrel yet.

• Wow
  • Heart
There are bits Lady C skips - between the 'birth' and revising of the birth certificates, wasn't there a statement that the Harkles wouldn't be accepting titles for the 'child'?

Fook knows. I avoid listening to the mischievous old trout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My money is on Fergie.
Lemons 🍋 🐀
Can one casually send lemons across the Atlantic into UK like that?
Here in Oz and NZ you can’t bring a dried slice of bread without an import clearance, let alone a lemon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I have only seen Dan Wootton's interview with Lady C: they were both very clear saying there is no super injunction regarding the children and Dorito.

I think TRF is in a pickle regarding the children: even if they were actually born of the ILBW in the most natural way possible, her behaviour regarding the pregnancies, birth and even now with the reclusion is a trigger for anyone with a brain to question their legitimacy to the throne. So explanations are owned, even if just to established that everything went by the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I suspect the financial state of Birmingham and a sports stadium sitting idle, has rather more to do with the Invictus bid than Charles' nominal role as the head of the armed forces.
Yes but wherever the Games are held, Mike could replace Harald as patron? Wouldn't the Stoat put pressure on His Father to intervene as Head of the Armed Forces?
The Monarchy covered up for the Stoat when he was in Afghanistan, got him out, removed him from barracks before the drugs people turned up. They have huge power, and Mike Tindall could easily be blocked. I hope he isn't, as he and Zara could turn it all around for the veterans, especially after the financial scandals of the last two Games.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes but wherever the Games are held, Mike could replace Harald as patron? Wouldn't the Stoat put pressure on His Father to intervene as Head of the Armed Forces?
The Monarchy covered up for the Stoat when he was in Afghanistan, got him out, removed him from barracks before the drugs people turned up. They have huge power, and Mike Tindall could easily be blocked. I hope he isn't, as he and Zara could turn it all around for the veterans, especially after the financial scandals of the last two Games.
I think Mike and Zara are exactly what Invictus needs to survive and thrive

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I have only seen Dan Wootton's interview with Lady C: they were both very clear saying there is no super injunction regarding the children and Dorito.

I think TRF is in a pickle regarding the children: even if they were actually born of the ILBW in the most natural way possible, her behaviour regarding the pregnancies, birth and even now with the reclusion is a trigger for anyone with a brain to question their legitimacy to the throne. So explanations are owned, even if just to established that everything went by the rules.
Dan Wootton and Lady C might have been "clear there's no super-injunction", but they're playing with words. We're all aware that there's been a press blackout on investigating or discussing anything negative about the Sussexes or their offspring for over 5 years. Call it what you will, injunction, gagging, super-injunction, blackout, it's there and will be until the Monarch decides otherwise.

These journalists and royal experts think the public are living under a rock, that they as experts know best and will tell us the facts and that we will believe them. They're so obviously not telling the truth. They too are bound by the "super-injunction" they say doesn't exist, and are following it obediently.

If there's no "super-injunction", why don't George and Dan bravely discuss the pregnancy fraud and fake photoshopped christening live on TV? Discuss the LoS fraud too while they're at it? Free speech? Thought not. Duh.

That's why she's pussy-footing around the subject, telling us to write to the Palace! Isn't that her job? Been there, done that, thanks.

ETA Brilliant letter @Stargazerlily ...well done 👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

I need to switch the flipping internet off and rest properly but I can't because it is distracting from Allergy itchyness

My friend bless Her brought over some Aloe vera cuttings for my skin ( it works ) and some oatmeal soap She is the best :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I personally reached the end of the line with letters to the Royal Family and the bland replies, if I was "lucky". However, I find myself with the energy to get on the case again, and set out below my latest missive to Sir Edward Young. We can all engage in this way, if we can be bothered and if we accept that we will not receive a response of any substance. At the very least, it's a reminder to them thai none of this is going away any time soon.

Sir Edward Young
Office of His Majesty’s Principal Private Secretary
Buckingham Palace, London, SW1A 1AA

Dear Sir

As Private Secretary to the Monarch, I am sure you must possess a remarkable grasp of our constitution. I would be most grateful if you would kindly enlighten me on the following questions (please cite specific reference to the relevant statutes or other principle on which you rely):

1. On what basis is a person resident in the United States qualified to serve as a Counsellor of State in the UK?

2. On what basis is a child who is not demonstrably “born of the body” qualified to be included in the line of succession?

3. Is there any threshold of sustained corruption and depravity perpetuated by titled members of the Royal Family, which if exceeded should give the Monarch cause to act unambiguously to uphold our constitution? Please address in particular:
  • lying to the courts in the course of legal proceedings(perjury) and flouting its orders (contempt);
  • bullying, including directly and indirectly publishing in the United States and elsewhere divisive and mischievous lies which foment racial disharmony and bring this country, the Commonwealth and their peoples into disrepute;
  • attacking our system of government and the role and credibility of admired members of the Royal Family and their children, including supporting those third parties who hatefully do so at their instruction;
  • deliberately refusing to provide clarification to address genuine public anxieties as to matters of fundamental importance to continuing public support for an hereditary constitutional monarchy, notably the qualification of offspring to be included in the line of succession, wilfully withholding basic information and deceiving the public;
  • profiteering from royal connections for personal gain;
  • financial mismanagement of charitable donations;
  • collaborating with foreign states or other third parties to undermine our monarchy and/or our settled values of justice and freedom of speech which the Monarch has pledged to uphold
4. What actions by the Monarch would be appropriate, in your view, with respect to corruption and depravity of the type listed in 3 above?

5. In what circumstances would the Monarch be justified in concealing, facilitating or turning a blind eye to corruption and depravity of the type listed in 3 above?

6. In what circumstances would Parliament be justified in conniving with the Monarch to conceal, facilitate or turn a blind eye to corruption and depravity of the type listed in 3 above?

Given that our monarchy exists only with the consent of the people, it is reasonable that the answers to these questions are made transparent. I therefore look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Yours faithfully etc
Excellent!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.