Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww, this is a beautiful set of clips.:love::love::love:

ETA
Harkles make me angry, but William and Catherine sooth and bring on happy thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Bless you @JAR21 for keeping it up to date, but please can you confirm that you haven't been the unfortunate recipient of a limited number (somewhere between 20 and 22) of poorly packaged and sloppily labelled insipid home produce of amateur quality and sent by a narcissistic biracial female genitalia !
We Tattlers worry 😉
Ha ha! Thanks for your concern. I can't confirm whether I have or not, because I'm on holiday, so it could be waiting for me at home 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Bless you @JAR21 for keeping it up to date, but please can you confirm that you haven't been the unfortunate recipient of a limited number (somewhere between 20 and 22) of poorly packaged and sloppily labelled insipid home produce of amateur quality and sent by a narcissistic biracial female genitalia !
We Tattlers worry 😉
Imagine picking some random username like @JAR21 then finding, years later, that your username has put you front and centre in the latest of a long line of Harkle scams 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I'm not a big fan of Georgie aka Lady C. But she's very savvy where it comes to money.
On a number of occasions she's explained that their capital and 'earnings' do not support their lifestyle, that they'd need a capital portfolio of c. half a £/$billion to fund everything. It's assumed that they have c. £/$ 50million.

When you look at their domestic and business outgoings, it doesn't add up.
We don't know much about the total number of staff they employ - some are very hidden (e.g. domestic and business consultants), others are quite publicly announced.

All the business people they employ are high end. The latest 3 PR people they've just taken on would cost about 500K /yr
8 house and garden staff ~250K/yr (CA min wage c.$14/hr)
4 securiddy staff ~ 500K/yr
(all fte, including on-costs).

That's before shelling out for anything else - mortgage, insurances, repairs, utility bills, transport, medical, school fees, food, clothes, expensive hobbies like polo and litigation, lawyers, accountants, agents, Archewell admin, HR admin, holidays.....

The c. 50million they started out with 5yrs ago just wouldn't cover all their expenses. Their earnings are not as high as they've claimed. Unless they have large loans they must have subsidies from elsewhere.
Exactly @Sami Lee - very well explained. This is why I think that there is someone funding their deplorable behaviour. Nobody would react the way these two ignorant idiots do without backing. They have no sense of what their actions mean or could lead to. They don't care about hurting the feelings of their family or friends.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Please make the drip drip of jar publicity stop! Just pull the bandaid off and release all the jar posts on the same day. Please. The poor lemons will be moldy soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It's so obvious that Sophie has Markled Meghan and it is also noticeable that other people who were once associated with Meghan are now giving her a wide berth as people are starting to shun her.
They smell blood in the water. There is apparently no prestige by association with the Markles. Her stock must be so low in Hollywood that it’s safer to deny any ‘relationship.’

“I know her…”

More Meghan lies…and it’s a DM headline story on their website.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Lady C

Suggestiveness of strawberry jam? Lady C was not aware of the Urban Dictionary meaning but is not surprised at a double meaning. The Harkles are the type who would play such games.

Surrogacy? The Harkles' behaviour throughout Aldi and Lidl's gestational periods has fuelled speculation and suspicion that Smeg did not give birth. A big red flag was Haz implying that Aldi was already 2 weeks' old. Also swaying moonbumps and Smeg's agility in late stage megnancy. The mystery and lack of transparency has been undermining the Monarchy. Clarity is needed asap because the Harkles are one plane crash away from the Throne. A huge constitutional issue has arisen directly out of the Harkles' conduct, mischievous or otherwise. Simple solution - if children were borne of Smeg's body TRF needs to provide incontravertible proof like all other heirs pre-Aldi.

TRF have been playing ostrich? Lidl was delivered for and not to Smeg - a clear indication of not being popped out by Smeg. İf apparently valid birth certificates are provided the Palace are obliged to put Aldi and Lidl in the line of succession. Lady C says now is the opportune time to address the situation ie. confirm that Aldi and Lidl were borne of Smeg's body and from Smeg's eggs. o_O Eggs, uterus and disgorging.

Rights of the British people and citizens of the realms? Whoever witnessed the birth needs to say indisputedly what the situation is. TRF's duty is over and above the Harkles' right to privacy.

Action? Lady C calls on all of us to request clarity from TRF. İf doubt remains uncleared then people will deduce that a deception is true.
Why has it taken all these years for Lady C to say this, when we've been discussing it from the start? Why now? Why didn't she say this years ago?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Blood in the water

Haha imagine the shame !
a woman like Sophie Trudeau has said “she knows her” but not that well

Hahaha shaded on the world stage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The Paula M video is intriguing if the company she names ArcelorMittal, does have mining interests in Congo and donated to Blair's Labour government.
As it suggests my theory, of who the Harkles are working for in the Aspen drinking club, is correct.

Unfortunately, I can't find a reason to mention that the ex-president of Gabon is called Ali Bongo...
Or to mention that he may, or may not, have been married to the late, great, Victoria Wood.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm guessing No 1 is Jill Biden, 2 is clipperty clop Clinton and Michelle Obama is No 3.

The person who sent it back, according to Neil Sean, is British - hence my money being on Fergie.
I'm thinking Eugenie

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.