Harry & Meghan #436 We're jammin, we're jammin...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curating a cooking show means she will select the recipes/dishes and choose the sap of a chef to make whatever it is and either stand there and make comments and stir ot just introduce It will be like watching a morning show where the hosts stand there and watch and then eat the food and tell you how good it tastes. No doubt they will use her phantom food products for sale on ARO and get advertising for them.
---
Inheritance isn't included, unless it becomes part of the joint finances. So as long as he keeps it separate, it's excluded.
---

Why would anyone have a confidential marriage and why would it be allowed?
In California, you have to disclose a prior marriage or annulment on the license. This must be the reason why it has been difficult to find out if she was married prior to Trevor. She made it confidential.

• If you have been married before, you will need to know the specific date your last marriage ended, and how it ended (Death, Dissolution, Divorce or Nullity). Some counties may require a copy of the final judgment if your previous marriage ended by dissolution or nullity.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
But who is paying for it?
I reckon Meghan has commissioned it and is paying in the hope someone will buy it.
The owner of the house they are using has a production company, so is she paying rent for using it, and paying him to make it?
Well according to Sage1411 Netflix have not picked up this show nor it is their crews at the house of Tom and Sherri Cipolla.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Bookworm. Can H have a green card as a prince and Duke

Thanks @LadyMuck πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
Just because the Stoat has changed his address to US address, the media is blasting that he's cut ties with the UK. The change of address means nothing until we find out what type of visa he's on and what his status is. Permanent residents need a green card, and you can be sponsored or there are other ways like being a refugee. Unless the Stoat went through a sponsorship process or other requirement for a green card, he's not a permanent resident in the US regardless which address he uses.
He did this address change recently, but backdated it to June 2023.
Contrary to press B.S. he's happy in the US, told us so but we didn't listen. Federal Law won't apply to him if he's got a green card, and maybe he applied for one to avoid being kicked out.
If he does have a green card, why is he still a prince and a duke, in the LoS and a CoS? The titles need to be removed and the whole lot of them removed from the LoS.
The Stoats are making fools of us all. Richard Eden says KC should stand firm and be decisive, as the lack of action is putting the Monarchy in jeopardy.

ETA @wibble I listened to some of the Lost Beyond Pluto video, but it seemed to be mostly about how historically outsiders fitted into the RF so I left it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
He won’t give up the titles even if he is living here. He will say that there is always the chance of his going back. Plus if he goes back and is on royal property or there for a royal event, he will get security. If he takes in US citizenship, there go the titles and security. He is just a pleb then, and that will never sit well with him. Plus she would never let him do it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
You need a bit more grime under those fingernails.

I know that it all got cleaned off your hands when you were making pastry for the jam tarts, but the general public might think you washed them.
Nahh! I licked my paws clean, and THEN made the pasty. Noice!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
One thing I don’t understand about these limited edition jars of strawberry mush is that if it has inspired some lunatics to want to buy it how can they? There is no website with an actual order process so when is the product going to appear ?
Maybe doesn’t have the licensing and permits required to sell food product in California πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€”πŸ€”

Reactions: 23
The world of philanthropic feminist iconography is reeling today as the beloved il Duce revealed her new plan to force people to like her.

1713544452778.jpeg

Appearing at a meeting of the Monty Python Appreciation Society il Duce addressed the enthralled huddled masses...

"For too long," she said, "women have been defined by the cruel jibes of the boys at their all girls school. We are more than the washing up liquid we use. More than the scone recipe in the Bero Recipe Book we choose; be they Rich or Brown. It is is time we broke the chains that bind us to our kitchen, and in solidarity, started cooking in someone elses."

Il Duce then revealed a range of tasty treats, all learned at her grandmothers knee, inspired by her afro-Nigerian-Malteser heritage.

Eyebrows were raised when during a demonstration of culinary genius il Duce whipped up scones, jam rolly polly pudding, and a Victoria sponge - all recipes to be found in the Bero Recipe Book.

Replying to her critics callous accusations of cultural appropriation, il Duce explained, "I am de-colonising this food from the oppression of the Imperialist Bero corporation and the English. It is time Maids of Honour were returned to the afro-Nigerian-Malteser people, from which they were stolen."

In other news....

Harry -formerly known as Prince has announced that he intends to invest all his money in an ingenious process to produce chocolate bscuits from breadcrumbs and butterbeans.

Il Duce's afro-Nigerian-Malteser Cookbook is available from the Archewell Publishing (totally a charity) Foundation for the low, low, price of $58,000.
The Bero Recipe Book is free.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The world of philanthropic feminist iconography is reeling today as the beloved il Duce revealed her new plan to force people to like her.

View attachment 2885464

Appearing at a meeting of the Monty Python Appreciation Society il Duce addressed the enthralled huddled masses...

"For too long," she said, "women have been defined by the cruel jibes of the boys at their all girls school. We are more than the washing up liquid we use. More than the scone recipe in the Bero Recipe Book we choose; be they Rich or Brown. It is is time we broke the chains that bind us to our kitchen, and in solidarity, started cooking in someone elses."

Il Duce then revealed a range of tasty treats, all learned at her grandmothers knee, inspired by her afro-Nigerian-Malteser heritage.

Eyebrows were raised when during a demonstration of culinary genius il Duce whipped up scones, jam rolly polly pudding, and a Victoria sponge - all recipes to be found in the Bero Recipe Book.

Replying to her critics callous accusations of cultural appropriation, il Duce explained, "I am de-colonising this food from the oppression of the Imperialist Bero corporation and the English. It is time Maids of Honour were returned to the afro-Nigerian-Malteser people, from which they were stolen."

In other news....

Harry -formerly known as Prince has announced that he intends to invest all his money in an ingenious process to produce chocolate bscuits from breadcrumbs and butterbeans.

Il Duce's afro-Nigerian-Malteser Cookbook is available from the Archewell Publishing (totally a charity) Foundation for the low, low, price of $58,000.
The Bero Recipe Book is free.
Il Duce best selling CockBlock! Sorry, cook book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
@Chita wanted to make you aware of the reply below this.
it is unacceptable that people are using your work and you are not getting the recognition.
❀

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
More like she ate all the jam (if this were real)! πŸ˜‚

That's probably the main advantage/disadvantage of selling perishable goods - the leftover stock (in her case, all of it) can be eaten/shared.

It is also a good excuse for me to light my favourite candles πŸ˜‰
Is they ate the jam going to be the new they drank the kool aid 🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I hope Ralph Lauren don't see it and Markle him.

Though to be fair, that piece of toast is three days old.
This isn't Nacho, he's got a different shaped chin and doesn't have a moustache. Some polo serf has been told to pretend to bite the bread and wet himself....."Mmmm.....a Real Man's Jam.....Fit for a Polo Legend... Joder! ..... Mmmmmhh! ... Dios Mio The taste ..,!!"
The food on the table looks awful, is it a joke? I've never seen such dreadful-looking jam in my life even at Costcutters. Why is everything they do so freaky and off-kilter?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
What? Not usually on this thread?

Get your arse in here, you're one of us now ;)
Yup! It's a proper Hotel California here...

Welcome! @Nitfey
(Sometimes we even have pink champagne on ice in the VIP lounge. 🍾
Goes down surprisingly well with the Cheesy Poofs and Hot Johnnys. ;)
@Nuttynana can tell you more about all that. She's a Real Expert 😎 with a stunning way with words.....)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So is the poor bleeding,overburdened, Murican taxpayer footing the bill for these two wastrels!!

For once, words fail me!😠
Didn’t they get the visa when they moved in June 2020..,when Trump was in office? Biden became president in November!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.