Harry & Meghan #436 We're jammin, we're jammin...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So since Smeg dished out Her first product Jam the only people that have actully benefited are

KC3 Highgrove Jam / Preserves
The Trussle Trust & A Royal Charity of The Wales's

The only thing Smeg has gained is even more distain & Mockary :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Reddit - what an absolute pile of shite (if this isn't a spoof) ......
Someone leaked the strawberry jam product description from the future ARO shop (*this is a pamphlet)

The Duchess of Sussex's latest culinary triumph: the Duchess's Divine Strawberry Conserve. Crafted with the unapologetic defiance of a glass ceiling shattered and the delicate touch of an artisanal homemaker, this preserve isn't just a spread—it's a statement.
I hope none of the glass ended up in the jam. What a disaster. All those influencers!!
IMG_1586.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
JMO but I can't see him getting an A-1 visa. I can see him having a UK Diplomatic Passport and getting in that way. No paperwork needed, certainly not initially.

If TLQ can write to RAVEC asking for Haz to retain his taxpayer-funded security on grounds including Smeg's "independent profile" (whatever that's supposed to be) then she could quite easily ask the FCDO to give the twit some kind of Diplomatic status.
I think he might have got in on some special elite Visa for challenged ginger idiots with little blue todgers. He probably has a whole category all of his own 😄

He's completely protected at all times, the question is, who by?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I watched a lovely interview tonight on gb news with a man, Jamie Hull. Was a sas reservist. Got badly burned in a small plane fire. His whole story was inspiring. The point of this is that he was wearing an Invictus Games tee shirt and was involved in the Games. Made me think, why aren't more stories like this, about the actual participants, being promoted instead of the horrible harkles

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
I watched a lovely interview tonight on gb news with a man, Jamie Hull. Was a sas reservist. Got badly burned in a small plane fire. His whole story was inspiring. The point of this is that he was wearing an Invictus Games tee shirt and was involved in the Games. Made me think, why aren't more stories like this, about the actual participants, being promoted instead of the horrible harkles
In theory, it would be lovely. But I don't want to hear anything at all whilst Todger is still involved with it. Bin him and let it flourish without him.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Exactly this, isn't this what the Invictus games are all about? Instead all we get is endless H&M self promotion

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Because it gets in the way of the fashion show.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If this is true why would the Biden Administration be keen to hide it since Harry entered the USA under the Trump Administration. Not buying it for that reason alone.
I wondered about that too. As BookWorm said they likely left in a hurry, with no proper documents, in early 2020. Trump only had about a year left of his presidency.

Biden's been president since January 2021 and it's possible the visa was arranged some time after that. The Stoat has been travelling for the last three years seemingly with no problems, so he must have had some sort of visa rather than having no papers and risking a problem with immigration each time. The Palace wouldn't have wanted that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Am I crazy or is there a hair caught in the bow of the TER jam. ETA: they are debating this on Reddit. Some think it’s the edging of the ribbon fraying but it looks like a hair to me

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
A good interview on gb news with Charlotte Griffiths. She said re Hs date of U.S residency was a trolling of his father cos that was the date he was told to leave Frogmore. (Will post when on youtube).

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just heard that Smeg has been alerted to the domain names. We’ve got some footage coming in from Montecito…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I think he might have got in on some special elite Visa for challenged ginger idiots with little blue todgers. He probably has a whole category all of his own 😄

He's completely protected at all times, the question is, who by?

He's son of Saint Diana.
Some of her stardust covers both him and William.
To millions of people he is that little boy walking behind her coffin.
To millions of people he did active military service. They think he was a fighter pilot. They think he is a war hero.

And he is a born Royal. Part of the Elite.
Now son of a King.

All of that is what protects him.
---
A good interview on gb news with Charlotte Griffiths. She said re Hs date of U.S residency was a trolling of his father cos that was the date he was told to leave Frogmore. (Will post when on youtube).

I dont understand why that is trolling.

When that address was no longer his UK home, he was no longer a UK resident.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
He's son of Saint Diana.
Some of her stardust covers both him and William.
To millions of people he is that little boy walking behind her coffin.
To millions of people he did active military service. They think he was a fighter pilot. They think he is a war hero.

And he is a born Royal. Part of the Elite.
Now son of a King.

All of that is what protects him.
---

I dont understand why that is trolling.

When that address was no longer his UK home, he was no longer a UK resident.
Perhaps...

Or things like this...

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Part of a Daily Express article today

"Royal commentator Richard Fitzwilliams said,... "It [the change of residency] clearly finalises the split with Britain, as the Sussexes have had no British base after their eviction from Frogmore Cottage.

"As we know he has lost his attempt to challenge the security arrangements currently in place when he and his family visit Britain."...... "Although Harry has made it known he wants to apply for American citizenship, that would prove a challenge for his royal links .... it is unclear what would happen to his titles if he did.

"There is also a challenge to see his visa application after his admission of drug use in his memoir, Spare, which is currently before an American court".

The issues pointed out by Fitzwilliams would surely be irrelevant if the Stoat had an A1 or Diplomatic visa?

▪No domicile in the UK, not important
▪His titles wouldn't be affected because he'd be exempt from restrictions
▪If he's on a special visa it's not likely he'll be deported
▪he'll apply for citizenship? It's the first I've heard of it. He mentioned it but he didn't mean it.
▪there's no "split from Britain".
▪If he's got special status his security court cases are a farce.
▪what "family visiting Britain"? There's only the Ho, Snakebite and two cartons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I read somewhere that someone said re CoS that residency is not the same as domicile.

How is it different?

Reactions: 15
Keep us posted! I saw that comment from a user but I feel it was glazed over during jamgate lol it piqued my interest as well!! I even went looking for the Montecito Journal haha
It was me who posted it as it came up on my fb feed and I would also love to know if it is true.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.