Harry & Meghan #436 We're jammin, we're jammin...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @LadyMuck 💅
BookWorm referred to a general problem worldwide of rich criminals living under the radar in countries.
Unverified gossip, the Stoats are planning an escape from the States if Trump gets back in. Bookworm thinks the Stoat came into the US on Tyler Perry's private plane either without proper documents or no documents at all. It was described as a "freedom flight", rushed, possibly with no time to apply for a visa which takes about 8 weeks.

Once safe in TP's mansion the Stoat smoked weed and called Ashleigh Hale, who helped with the immigration forms and told the Stoat to lie low about drug use - never thinking that he'd blab in Spare.

BookWorm thinks the Judge in the Visa HF case will be cautious, and release the visa information to the HF but not the public. The HF will go back to court to have him deported. What better way to show impartiality and fairness than deport a Stoat?

BookWorm then showed a Twitter post which we saw on here earlier, suggesting he had a A1 Visa as Head of State. This was covered up by the Biden administration to hide the huge protection expenses. It is assumed that Charles and the British Government were aware. If this is the case it reflects very badly on the honesty of the Monarch and our government.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
That’s not jam, it’s just mushed strawberries. Further, it is obviously slopping about in the jar as you can see a ring in each picture where the contents have shifted . Normal, well sealed preserves don’t do that….not even cheap and nasty jam does that, because the jars have been sealed properly hence the ‘pop’ when you open them. I bet you could pour that stuff out of the jar onto your toast (or slightly off-white bread). The award winning marmalade producer had the measure of the jam distributing ILBW.

If she actually made it, then it is only refrigerator jam. That is paler and more liquid than cooked jam and is not processed in a hot water bath., so you can use those non-sealing jars.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
First time attempting to share from twitter so hope this works 🙉🤣 (I’m not as old as I sound haha)

ETA: it did 🥳🥳🥳
---
Also in my looking at Megs and Trevs wedding yesterday I noticed he got married to his second wife in Montecito of all places 🤷🏼‍♀️
If this is true why would the Biden Administration be keen to hide it since Harry entered the USA under the Trump Administration. Not buying it for that reason alone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Hold on to your breakfast/lunch/snack/dinner:

View attachment 2882843

At least we know who got the toe jam :sick:😂

"Love like a mother"? Nick Fury says they're missing a word 😂

Perhaps they left it blank for Sparry 😉

On an unrelated note, I saw EA products listed on the aggregator website I order most of my skincare and cosmetics from. Clicked on the filter with shaking hands (from the cough syrup), thankfully it was just some perfumes, a lipstick, lip balm etc. Creams, yes, but not that one. I didn't even bother to scroll through them all anyway - just the lip balm cost far more than a fancy bra and I'm not Smegs. Okay, wait. She doesn't spend money on lingerie or lip gloss 🙄 Classy girl indeed 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If this is true why would the Biden Administration be keen to hide it since Harry entered the USA under the Trump Administration. Not buying it for that reason alone.
JMO but I can't see him getting an A-1 visa. I can see him having a UK Diplomatic Passport and getting in that way. No paperwork needed, certainly not initially.

If TLQ can write to RAVEC asking for Haz to retain his taxpayer-funded security on grounds including Smeg's "independent profile" (whatever that's supposed to be) then she could quite easily ask the FCDO to give the twit some kind of Diplomatic status.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I see it was Hasno’s meat induced PTSD that caused the issue

“The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry found themselves being treated like everybody else on the BBC show DIY SOS when the resident electrician called them 'sausage'.”

And yet only Hasno was irritated by it
W was too busy digesting that extra saveloy 🌭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
JMO but I can't see him getting an A-1 visa. I can see him having a UK Diplomatic Passport and getting in that way. No paperwork needed, certainly not initially.

If TLQ can write to RAVEC asking for Haz to retain his taxpayer-funded security on grounds including Smeg's "independent profile" (whatever that's supposed to be) then she could quite easily ask the FCDO to give the twit some kind of Diplomatic status.
Or...

There is another meaning to "the window of time was closing" - or whatever phrase they use in Spare, when they flee the evil British Press from Canada.

i.e. that there was a temporary diplomatic visa whilst they were in Canada, and it was set to expire.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
What a load of Smeg horseshit 🤮😡
View attachment 2883914

Reacting to this as if it's real:

"Seeing the children would help cheer everyone up"?

This is probably the only "motherly" thing Smegs has ever said. Or maybe not. I know many mothers (including mine) who say that their children can bring only doom and chaos 😂

Smegsy, you and your current husband always look either miserable, or like you're plotting to make someone else miserable, or both. And it's not the "away from our cheerful children" sort of miserable or you'd stay home more. Both of you should stay home with your Flatpacks, and maybe actually learn to make jam, or differentiate between jam and sludge when your shiny new packed jars arrive 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This whole business has been exercising me. It opens up so many issues and conundrums. Singly or in various combinations they all regularly pop up to annoy or bemuse us here and more widely.

Let's take the much trumpeted 'Spring Bombshell'. That kept thousands of us here and elsewhere guessing and speculating in the hopes of truth and justice at last. It kept us clicking on Georgie's latest videos to hear when/why/who/what/where the bomb would be detonated.
It's all turned out to be a BIG FAT SOGGY SQUIB!! Nothing.

I'm guessing she thought it would be to do with the SS and stoats' machinations and manipulations with SM, Boozer et al. Well, Dan's coverage of that in his first couple of Outspoken videos was not as compelling as we would have hoped.
So, again, I do have to question her judgement. Did she get overexcited by conversations with Dan and TRG...?

I certainly take the point that some of our fellow Tattlers here have made about Georgie's possible intention to deflate the 'interference' allegation so that it wouldn't have the post mortem impact that, speculatively, stoatess planned.

I'd accept that as a good rationale IF TM snr, Sam and Tom jnr had been consulted about the inclusion of this allegation in the book
AND IF the identity of the person who communicated this allegation to Georgie were made public alongside it in the book.
I do note too that Georgie depicts herself as the responsible author asking searching questions and pushing the caller for accurate information. But no responsible journalist would ever have publicly named anyone on the basis of such flimsy, hearsay accusations....OffCom would have made mincemeat of them and their paper.

I don't give a flying fig about how 'eminent' and how elevated this unknown alleger is. In law, when you make a serious allegation about wrongdoing, you are required to identify yourself. So that the facts can be fairly investigated and the accused can justly refute the allegation and defend themselves in front of their peers.

This allegation might have been a figment of Georgie's imagination, or a casual 'what if' chat over dinner - or it could have been the putative 'eminent' and elevated caller's repetition of her son's (the 'close friend' of stoat) vitriolic, vengeful anger-fuelled snark at being dumped by the stoat at stoatess's command. Something to set the cat amongst the pigeons, embarrass them all, fire up another Harkle lawsuit scandal...

Or, could it have been another actor in this very tedious and protracted Markle melodrama, feeding stories to try and raise sympathy for the stoatess and thereby more sympathy for themselves....?

As things stand, Georgie made this anonymously provided revelation first in her YT video. It had no veracity whatsoever. It was rank, unsubstantiated gossip, slander even. Imo, Georgie should not even have spoken about it publicly without evidence and the name of the alleger.
I'm guessing now...wondering if the illustriousness of the alleger turned her head, clouded her better judgement. She does have a pronounced attraction to and reverence for titled people....

Now, this rank gossip has again appeared - as libel - in a published work. Still without a named source. We should also note that there has been no other source of this same allegation.
Georgie is the only source so far.

As things stand, Georgie has instigated a trial by public opinion, which is a scurrilous and grossly unjust thing to do.

Why on earth should TM snr pay any attention to it?
Why should we?

Well, apart from lamenting the fact that TM snr has been very poorly done to by Georgie's publicity, for us - the public - it opens up all sorts of questions about who's benefitting from the endless rumours about the stoats and their relationships with their families? Who is briefing what, against whom and why?

Georgie has been a stellar supporter of Chuck and a strong apologist for stoat from the start (based on her conversations with Palace people, as she's told us on more than a few occasions). Is she part of the damage limitation crew? People have come away from the Palace with shiny stars on their chests for less.

It really does discomfort me to think it, but the more this Markle melodrama carries on and the more that comes out, the more I think that Chuck must be there backstage, sweeping up after them, being an Angel, painting and repainting the scenery, seeing off unwanted callers at the stage door....

And yet more...! This evening we've had Bookie's video in which she relates a story about 'an insiders' information that the stoat was granted entry to the US on an A1 visa - that is a Head of State visa, which confers huge benefits and protections.....if it's true, don't tell me that the Palace didn't know about and sanction that!!
Brilliant.
BIB your post
"Georgie is the only source so far."

"As things stand, Georgie has instigated a trial by public opinion, which is a scurrilous and grossly unjust thing to do.

Why on earth should TM snr pay any attention to it?
Why should we?"

Yes, it all came from George however she released it, and it does matter.

ETA I just read your post again, and it really surprises me that nobody in the press has objected to this let alone mentioned it? Or on MSM? If the name concerned was say Dan Wootton or Piers Morgan there would be a huge stink. Is it because he's just TM, the pariah father that George can smear him and nobody says a word?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks @LadyMuck 💅
BookWorm referred to a general problem worldwide of rich criminals living under the radar in countries.
Unverified gossip, the Stoats are planning an escape from the States if Trump gets back in. Bookworm thinks the Stoat came into the US on Tyler Perry's private plane either without proper documents or no documents at all. It was described as a "freedom flight", rushed, possibly with no time to apply for a visa which takes about 8 weeks.

Once safe in TP's mansion the Stoat smoked weed and called Ashleigh Hale, who helped with the immigration forms and told the Stoat to lie low about drug use - never thinking that he'd blab in Spare.

BookWorm thinks the Judge in the Visa HF case will be cautious, and release the visa information to the HF but not the public. The HF will go back to court to have him deported. What better way to show impartiality and fairness than deport a Stoat?

BookWorm then showed a Twitter post which we saw on here earlier, suggesting he had a A1 Visa as Head of State. This was covered up by the Biden administration to hide the huge protection expenses. It is assumed that Charles and the British Government were aware. If this is the case it reflects very badly on the honesty of the Monarch and our government.
If the orange one gets in hasn’t he said he’ll turf H out?
Could he actually do that ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.