Harry & Meghan #436 We're jammin, we're jammin...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could this be linked to articles in the press a couple of weeks ago, (Express, D Mail, GB News, Mirror etc)?

"Princess Beatrice and Eugenie are reportedly "very upset" with King Charles as the 75-year-old monarch "ignores" the York sisters.

A close friend of the royal sisters claimed they are disappointed to have not been asked to carry out any royal engagements while the Royal Family grapples with the crisis
Both Beatrice and Eugenie as well as their husbands Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi and Jack Brooksbank missed the royals' annual Easter Sunday church service at the weekend."

I wonder why they weren't at the Easter service, as it's a family occasion.
Eugenie can do one. She is clearly and agent of Smeg.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So jealous of those of you with normal mums :confused:

My jam memory is my mother making a jam sandwich on the cheapest white bread available. She would use a proper butter knife to spread margarine (probably Flora because she fancied Terry Wogan), then use the same knife to scoop the jam out of the jar and spread it, then and still with the same knife get some more margarine to spread on the second slice. Both slices were sandwiched together, the knife wiped clean of the jam/margarine on the top of the sandwich which she then cut into squares :rolleyes:

I was a "fussy eater" who survived on dry bread and cheese - can't think why :unsure:🤣
Yep, we were very fortunate that our mum was a total foodie and a truly great cook. We had nice clean clothes and home. But the normality didn't go too far beyond that!! (We had a nanny who was probably the one who kept things sane and as normal as possible! Some mothers are just not properly wired to have children!)

Reactions: 23
Eugenie can do one. She is clearly and agent of Smeg.
The very same smeg who's continually whispering vitriol in her ear...it worked so well on Dimwit too. Perhaps the whole York family should move over there....set up their own alt.royal.outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.