Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread!

Thanks to @Thalia for the fantastic thread title!

I’ll tell you what I got from this, Richard Osmon seems inhibited to say what he really thinks. He sugar coated what he said. I see this all the time and this particular couple get this ring of protection because we are told ANY criticism put their way is automatically categorised as racist. It’s unbelievable how that has been weaponised to obstruct people’s criticism of them. People know to be scared to say even anything remotely negative because of these sugars.

Well, it’s not working on me. Call me whatever you like, I think she’s a throughly nasty piece of work, and I look forward to the day she falls deep into a sink hole, never to be seen or heard of or spoken about ever again.

Also - Suits is the biggest show ever? I just don’t believe that. I don’t believe that to be true. Breaking Bad, Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, these were major successes, not Suits. It’s a ludicrous skewing of the figures.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
The pod cast up thread with Richard Osman gives a lot of information about Harold's book deal. He says that by his rough workings Harold has made at least 26 Million and the paper back version hasn't even come out yet. It doesn't matter if the book "Waaah" is seen in countless charity bookstores or is sold half price it's still money to him and it keeps rolling in :sick: That was a big disappointment. It does indicate that the book market for these two, dragging the RF and W &C in particular is going to be an on going saga, and she hasn't even done her book yet.

I do wonder if they have so much money why is she working to elevate her brand so much and flogging airfryers/dog food/ cups and saucers et al ?

could it be that they are very seperate now, and the money has been divided up? Maybe he's given her a load of cash to pay her off :oops: Hence her dipping her toe in on line retail... She doesn't care it fails as she'll haul Harold out for more money.

Maybe this is why KC3 is trying to get Harold home ( hopefully with out the Narc) to try and get him back on side, damage limitation to RF and future for William. As per Bookworm's video earlier today, which was depressing enough. But what on earth can they offer him to get him back?? as he seems ok for money which will run out eventually but years down the line. A divorce would bankrupt him potentially and then he would realise he has to go home. But I just can't see her stop bashing the RF.

Even if they are outed for the surrogacy of their children, she potentially has another book deal on how /why and the nasty RF left her no alternative.
Even though her /their reputation would be in tatters, she will spin it so she doesn't look bad. Making millions along the way.:sick:

I just want this nastiness to end, and the Wales family happy and back out in public . And some feckin AWSOME kama to come and crap on therm big time

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I notice that Netflix have a new show and it looks rather exciting.

Harry, Crazy Tessa, the ghost of Diana from the Crown, and Derek Accora's spirit (held inside an ARO peach and asphalt jam jar) set out to discover the truth about the Princes in the Tower.
Each week they will be helped by world leaders such as Putin and Trump, who will discuss their childhood traumas.

I really think Netflix are onto something with this one...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Publication Day? 485 pages long. Comprehensive update of earlier book which hopefully answers all questions but is respectful of laws and people's rights. ***Don't think there will be any juicy bombshells. Promo by MSM unlikely as they are pusillanimous and terrified of being sued by the Harkles.

Press double standards? İnvading Catherine's privacy while providing exaggerated respect for Smeg's privacy and that of the invisible children. Nothing mentioned about the irregular way Smeg appeared during gestation of Aldi and subsequent irregularities around birth announcement/certificate etc. Lady C says the Harkles have a right to keep kids out of the public if they choose. The kids are beyond royal and will play no part in royal life in the future. Public will have no affection for kids they do not know. Press are quiet on the subject because the Harkles played the colour card early on and have intimidated the press. Catherine created a void by her absence and it was filled with misinformation and hysteria which was stoked by Cali mischief-makers.

Smeg's self-destructiveness? Smeg jeopardised her fantasy of becoming the most popular woman globally. Power went to her head and her mask slipped when she met Haz. Arrogant and uncooperative within TRF and up her own ass trying to reach breakfast before it's consumed.

Smeg's money worries? The Harkles require a capital sum of half-billion dollars to finance their lifestyle and they are overspending. Smeg thinks she's klassy with her trinket jewellery and sashaying in ill-fitting designer clothes.

Dealing with personality disordered like Smeg? Avoidance is best tactic. Be cold as ice.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It is very clear people of this ilk (and there seems to be a growing number of them) have absolutely no interest in equality at all. This is just a facade to make them sound respectable and progressive. What they really want is dominance and revenge, and they won’t get that because the overwhelming consensus is, we don’t pander to racists.
Unfortunately this attitude problem is the order of the day, and the most shameless opportunistic specimens have cottoned on that it’s permissible for them to be as obnoxious and hateful to get leverage without and repercussions. For now.
It will not last, so they can make hay. They are doing us a great service by exposing their true ugly nature, which helps us to know who to avoid.

He reminds me of someone actually, in more ways than one….View attachment 2855724
---

That added ‘e’ in scary is scary.
Another Markle moron, just shut the duck up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The pod cast up thread with Richard Osman gives a lot of information about Harold's book deal. He says that by his rough workings Harold has made at least 26 Million and the paper back version hasn't even come out yet. It doesn't matter if the book "Waaah" is seen in countless charity bookstores or is sold half price it's still money to him and it keeps rolling in :sick: That was a big disappointment. It does indicate that the book market for these two, dragging the RF and W &C in particular is going to be an on going saga, and she hasn't even done her book yet.

I do wonder if they have so much money why is she working to elevate her brand so much and flogging airfryers/dog food/ cups and saucers et al ?

could it be that they are very seperate now, and the money has been divided up? Maybe he's given her a load of cash to pay her off :oops: Hence her dipping her toe in on line retail... She doesn't care it fails as she'll haul Harold out for more money.

Maybe this is why KC3 is trying to get Harold home ( hopefully with out the Narc) to try and get him back on side, damage limitation to RF and future for William. As per Bookworm's video earlier today, which was depressing enough. But what on earth can they offer him to get him back?? as he seems ok for money which will run out eventually but years down the line. A divorce would bankrupt him potentially and then he would realise he has to go home. But I just can't see her stop bashing the RF.

Even if they are outed for the surrogacy of their children, she potentially has another book deal on how /why and the nasty RF left her no alternative.
Even though her /their reputation would be in tatters, she will spin it so she doesn't look bad. Making millions along the way.:sick:

I just want this nastiness to end, and the Wales family happy and back out in public . And some feckin AWSOME kama to come and crap on therm big time

That 26 million will be taken from his advance, plus 15% for his agent and they will take out for any money for advertising (authors pay for a lot of that) not to mention 40% for taxes. So they made money but I don't think there will be much of an appetite for the paperback verison

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I’ll tell you what I got from this, Richard Osmon seems inhibited to say what he really thinks. He sugar coated what he said. I see this all the time and this particular couple get this ring of protection because we are told ANY criticism put their way is automatically categorised as racist. It’s unbelievable how that has been weaponised to obstruct people’s criticism of them. People know to be scared to say even anything remotely negative because of these sugars.

Well, it’s not working on me. Call me whatever you like, I think she’s a throughly nasty piece of work, and I look forward to the day she falls deep into a sink hole, never to be seen or heard of or spoken about ever again.

Also - Suits is the biggest show ever? I just don’t believe that. I don’t believe that to be true. Breaking Bad, Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, these were major successes, not Suits. It’s a ludicrous skewing of the figures.
Very interesting to watch. Disappointed in Richard Osman - actually gone off his books now! Seems to be a quiet admirer of the grotesque pair, and surely Suits isn't the biggest TV show in the world. And way to go Harry - make an absolute fortune from a hideous book rubbishing your family. The most successful book EVER.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Great new title

Am I the only tattler who seems to have list all interest in the duo since Catherine announced her Diagnosis, they seem even more irrelevant
Yes, to a large extent. I was so angry (as well as sad) on Catherine's behalf. It really cleared my mind about what's important here.

The stoats are only as important as the damage they do. They literally have nothing else to offer the world but their "evil", deranged, narcissistic sociopathy and toxic spite.

I'm up for taking the piss out of them and engaging with good-hearted people of prosocial values and sound mind, people who have similar opinions - because I believe that someone has to push back against the stoats' vile attacks (both directly and indirectly via their army of delusionals) on the RF and ordinary folk; as well as their callous usage of vulnerable people and organisations entirely for their own gain.

It equally concerns me that this odious pair are working to destabilise both the US' and the UK's systems of governance and usurp our fundamental constitutional laws and rights - entirely for their own gain.
I'm not interested in them, I'm very concerned about their behaviours and the damage they wreak one way or another everywhere.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
That 26 million will be taken from his advance, plus 15% for his agent and they will take out for any money for advertising (authors pay for a lot of that) not to mention 40% for taxes. So they made money but I don't think there will be much of an appetite for the paperback verison
I thought the Publishers have lost money as the Advance was paid before any profits and despite what they say the sales weren’t really world shattering. So the theory is Random will not publish the paperback. Which is very good news as it serves them right in the first place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Meh, all these 'experts' have been making money for the last 4 years off the back of the royal family. They promise it's all coming out every so often when one of them has a book or something else due.

Nothing ever comes out. None of them know anything more than the rest of us. They are no different to H&M it's all about the clicks and book sells. The more clicks they get the more £££ they make.

I am certainly not holding my breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the new thread and recap.
Congratulations Thalia on the title.

I hope dimwit visa results are released soon.

I don't understand how Smeg was allowed on that ward with such sick children.

Signing autographs like a celebrity from one of those cheesy scripted tacky reality shows.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Isn't supposed to be a 100million contract?
For three books...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.