Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had no choice it's all Harry's fault for being a dim twat. If they refused the match they would look racist , old fashioned. They were backed into a corner it would be a much bigger scandal than allowing it. It all worked out At the wedding she was popular now in 2024 she isn't invited to any A-List events shes a nobody. Who wants a friend who backstabs everyone ?

Reactions: 42
She's been pretending human emotion since she was small, eh?

Reactions: 34
LOL! I get into Twitter fights with Sugars all the time. I call them morons, tell them they're fools, etc. Whats the big deal? They can FAFO with me all they dare. I'm not afraid of them. I've never had one come for me.

Reactions: 36
I agree.
I read Tom Bowers Revenge and apart from feeling oddly deflated when I’d finished it, one of (the many) things that struck me was how weak Thomas Markle came across.
Doria appeared to be able to walk all over him. He was out working all hours and she was home spending her time smoking dope and having sex with anyone who happened to drop by.
He knew this but … did nothing except carry on working and paying for her lifestyle
Bowers potted history of the Markle/Ragland families seemed to showcase a lot of dominant women and slow witted men.
I remember thinking as I read it, FFS Thomas, you just let all this happen to you, you should have just kicked her arse out the door.
Then he treats his daughter like a Princess (oh the irony) she never heard the word no and she also walks all over him.
Harry just seems to be the latest in a long line of men who appear to be happy to be dominated.
I don’t know what magical powers these Ragland women possess but the apple never seems to fall far from the tree and seemingly with a line of men happily being walked over.
Strange people.
Still, Harry seems to have taken to them but then again, he’s as thick as mince.

Reactions: 55
Maybe its just Rumplestiltskin wants a child.

Reactions: 26
That's so funny. If you ever visited a home where Siberians, Malamutes, or Samoyeds live, you would not be surprised to find massive amounts of coat floating through the air or blowing across the grass.

You can add German Spitzes to the list. The Pup won't leave clumps, but since he rarely allows us to brush him (mum can give him baths but isn't allowed to brush him, I can bathe him and brush him but only as play, not proper grooming - it upsets him, likely due to over-stimulation), there's always hair floating everywhere. In our eyes, mouths, food (we cook and keep everything covered, but plated there's no saving it), his eyes, mouth etc.

My candle and soap making sessions are rare and require a lot of prep precisely because I have to clean up everything and kick him out of the kitchen (he knows not to join me now, unless I'm working very late or he's hungry and needs attention, and even then he'll come only when I'm working with wax which is easier to keep clean). Resin is a nightmare I simply don't craft when he's shedding

At least Smegs won't have that problem while making her jams and Minge candles - Sparry doesn't have much left to shed

https://giphy.com/opuQOtBKPCxhp39m01

Reactions: 27
You’ve compiled a formidable list there for Bookworm, who despises KC3 and goes for his jugular at any opp. She will certainly save that scandalous lot!

I’m afraid that all I can see is the good that Dumfries House artisan encouraging and the King’s many charities and his amazing life-enhancing, opportunity offering undertakings have achieved

Reactions: 35
Saw this in my local Heart Foundation and after a shop, decided to go back in and buy it but it had been bought. I was talking to the manager about it and she said she lost count of the number of copies of his book that had been handed into them and she was pretty sure it was the most donated book in all the years she had worked for them. It got to the point where she had to say no because there were so many being left on the shelves that they were sent to be recycled and she knew other shops that were doing the same. No one was interested even when they were being reduced to daft prices like 50p which they weren't supposed to do but they were trying everything to get rid and nothing worked.

Attachments

Reactions: 41

Very interesting.

Particularly on the topic of Harry and Diana.

Reactions: 20
That, along with Eug's wedding being moved back for them, suggests to me that the fake pregnancy theory is likely.
I always thought the way Archie's pregnancy was handled smelled like a rotten fish. Meghan never allowed a royal gyn to examine her. Just thinking that if she lied about being pregnant to force the marriage, she might have had the notion that the gyn would know that she had not been pregnant before and spill the beans to TQ. Knowing how stupid she is about many things, she probably thought that she would get caught out by an MD. There are a few more reasons. She could have had a child in the past (I actually think this is unlikely) and they would know that. She wasn't pregnant at all at any time and that is pretty self-explanatory for refusing an exam. She might have had a partial hysterectomy and didn't want them to know that either. Personally, I think she froze her eggs somewhere along the line and probably in Toronto. She might have reached an agreement with Trevor that that would use a surrogate since she was so obsessed about getting fat and out of shape and that is when and why she did it. I think Harry is the baby daddy ad those kids look like Markle juniors, so they are her eggs, The question is who was the incubator?

I have thought about that for a while. You only have to look at the pics of her gazing at him with an expression she thought was adorable. I can honestly say in all the pics that have been released of her and Harry, even ones that have leaked, she has never looked at him like that or even tried to.

She is that full of herself, she probably thought she would get him as well but for once, she wasn't dealing with idiots thinking with their dicks but rather people who were intelligent and smart enough to realise her plan and not fall for it. It's probably why she hates Catherine so much as well and got the rumour about Rose started...because William didn't look twice at her and for someone so used to being able to get what she wanted usually that would have been a hard pill to swallow.

Reactions: 43
Even if all those things are true or partially true, an MD cannot disclose a patients medical history to anyone, even if they are the Queen. Look at the breech of PoW's medical records - ILBW would have had the same protection. The children were not of her loins (and that phrase gives me the ick) and that is to me the reason no royal medical professional came within a mile of her with either pregnancy. Rachel is a fraud.

And I suspect the incubator was her niece.

Go to 56 57 minutes, or there abouts

---
Wow, just listened to the video from the 56 57 minute mark, and wow, wow wow, hope this is true. Said H was supposed to come out with it last Oct, and M wouldn't be in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I’ve wondered if the eggs were donated by her niece. If the niece was also the incubator, then the eggs never had to leave her body. Although that wouldn’t have been a surrogacy, just an adoption.

Reactions: 27
Bugger, it is!!! Returned for a refund Thank you for your eyes, saved me £4.99 and a boring read
Me too! Just bought and returned. Ha ha.
---
Same same everywhere Nana. Unfortunately. Some places worse than others. Tattlers hold the fort! Kia kaha! As we say here down under in NZ.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.