Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kotare

VIP Member
Will the real Megsie stand up.

Is It Green Acres version ?
IMG_1403.jpeg

or Merch the bejeezus out of Chinese produced garbage?
IMG_1398.jpeg

Sam Roffey has some funny Riviera grifting up..

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I'm sorry but nobody is going to buy any of them products from American Riviera Orchard when you can get them from other companies. When you see the things that she plans to sell you wonder why is she even bothering I mean who is going to want to buy pillow cases, bed sheets, picnic blankets, bath mats, wallpaper, envelopes, wrapping paper, photo albums, collars for pets, beach umbrellas and picture frames. I mean she's just offering items for sale that are already readily available and it just makes the brand look even more laughable.
Is the advantage she's got that ARO is linked to the Royal Family website in the UK? Could this be the base layer, and she's planning on adding a royal veneer on top in some way? As everyone's saying, she's trying - on the face of it - to sell mediocre stuff in a saturated and very competitive market. Maybe there's something more that we don't yet know about?

With make-up the hygiene laws are strict, food too. FDA? She's very excited and seems to have backers, but if it's true the Rothschilds are involved financially there must be some link to the Royal Family (Chuck).
Aside from this weird venture, they have a lavish lifestyle with no visible means of support except theft from charities.

• Angry
  • Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Wills, hey hi!

I have been in touch with my emotions and realized that M and I love you both so much. Thanks for agreeing to talk to me. Hey, I am planning to fly over immediately and stop by just to offer my help. The American media keeps saying how much you need me…like a knight in shining armor to the rescue…I was born for this.

Just want to mention that my friend is going to give me a ride..ya know, low-key cause I don’t have security. He may have a camera with him, just in case the Paps spot me. Nothing to do with you or Kate.He will just wander around the house while we visit. What room exactly is Kate’s sick room?

No, just wondering.

How’d I meet him? Oh..ummm..on a project M and I did…what does it matter?

Our good friend Gayle is…coincidentally…hitching a ride too. Just happens to be heading to the UK on Oprah’s private plane same time as me. Amazing woman…knows a lot about medicine too…has done so many interviews with top Docs. Soooo if she can just have a peek at Kate’s medical file while we visit, she is really happy to give you some American insights. She won’t say a word. We all just want to help.

Hey, Meg wondered if there was anything she could personally do for poor Kate. M knows a. great jeweler in LA who could get Kate’s jewelry cleaned while she is…laid up…and Archewell will even pick up the bill. M mentioned Mom’s engagement ring, in particular….she feels it needs a little sprucing.

So when..uh…Willy?

Willy…Willy????? Did you hang up? Willy????

☹☹☹

You can hang up the extension now, darling. Stop screaming …I tried!
Funny you mentioned GK. With VC10 doing the cunt list I was wondering if GK and the gruesomes are still mates.
I remember after the Orca interview GK saying she had spoken to dimwit about a supposed phone call that he had with KC3 (POW then).

Are GK and dimwit still buddies? Or did her and Orca make their dosh and run.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Dan Wootton talks with Lady Victoria Hervey, who says KC has an aggressive form of cancer

• Wow
  • Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Can't be China. They don't really like outsiders selling their products in their country, even if those products were manufactured in China.

Unless they're after the BRF (the same tactics they use with other countries - let them default on payments/loans, then take over the country).

She's playing with fire, and hopefully Charles will let her burn if what I'm thinking happens.

Unless she can markle China. That will make us happy on many levels 😂

Just praying it's not India 🤞🙏

Quoting myself, quite a few businessmen in India who might like to take down the BRF, or atleast get access. Top of the list of the known wealthiest men who IMO might be interested (there are many whom I'm sure we don't even know the names of) - Adar Poonawalla. CEO of the Serum Institute of India, part of the vaccine thing the Gruesomes were involved in. OneWorld or something?

His wife was at Wimbledon with Priyanka Chopra when she'd scarfed William and Catherine. They'd reportedly built a palatial mansion in or near London during or after the lockdowns - I'm iffy on the timelines. His cousin bought HMTLQ's Range Rover.

I've been feeling very iffy about this family, especially since they don't get a lot of mention (most of the focus is on Ambani and Adani as the "richest men").

Although Mukesh Ambani's wife Nita (and their daughter Isha) are apparently quite fond of buying jewellery that should be in a museum as a national asset. Maybe Nita's got her eyes on the Koh-i-noor 🤷

Basically, it still might not be very difficult for Smegs to find allies, especially in former colonies.

• Wow

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Please excuse me....I feel a need to put in a few words (OK rather more than a few!) on behalf of all my scores of American relatives (real Americans, not recent immigrants from Europe!), Americans who live in the UK and our American Tattlers.

I've spent a lot of time in the US, I've not once come across this 'massive culture clash' (and I've conversed with the widest range of Americans from the very top to people living on the street about Serious Things as well as more frivolously!).

Of course there are lots of differences between our nations and their respective cultures. I've been met with nothing but respect and admiration for the UK, together with some to a great deal of knowledge of our system of governance.
American children grow up very familiar with the concept of Kings and Queens, Princes and Princesses. Walt Disney and endless children's fairy tale books ensure that knowledge. In fact, that's exactly the same way British children learn about Royalty. It's actually not rocket science!!

Several of my professors throughout my long sojourn at uni were American , I got to know some of them well. We had great exchange student programmes and both Americans and Brits were respectfully curious and then enriched by each others' cultures.

Then we can look at all the other Americans who've moved to the UK - my Tacoma uncle (half native American) for instance, who loved the UK so much that he happily retired here with his family. From another side of my family, my dearest cousin from New England (an Indian by birth and a WW2 USN vet) who settled his family here. These people are just a few of hundreds of thousands of Americans from all walks of life who've successfully made their forever homes here.

There are numerous US celebrities who've made the UK their home without any compunction - famously Madonna and Tom Cruise (who, as we well know, even fell in love with the BRF!!). There's also one of Markle's SUITS 'co-stars' (I'd probably remember his name if he'd married a British Prince or Princess). I'm sure you can name many more US show biz emigres here.

More to the point, we can look at the many American women, commoners all, some actresses and others media personalities who've recently or in times past married into the British aristocracy (sort of Royalty Lite).
These women have made huge changes in their lifestyles very successfully whilst retaining their American identities and bringing their uniquely American characters, skills and know-how to their British families with very positive effect.

We could also note that several European Royal Families have equally welcomed mixed race and other foreigners to their families, most of whom have had to learn a new language as well as contend with 'The Culture Clash' - yep, at this point I'm getting mighty sceptical of this nonsense!

I honestly can't think of any American person I've known or met who would have made an adult, conscious decision to move to the UK to live and then viciously blown off our country because they couldn't adapt to our ways....

In my opinion, Markle's problem is that she wouldn't adapt. She refused to. She didn't want to learn about her new family and how the firm works, she blew off all the expert help she was offered. Any important new role or job demands that the new recruit applies themselves to a period of intense learning.

For quite a while this 'culture clash' palaver was cited in the UK media. But it emerged that the RF had (and still does have) American senior staff - all obviously very well able to 'adapt'.
It also emerged that, as far back as 2017 (before the Great Hollywood Celebrity Extravaganza at St George's), Markle was buying a raft of website domains with names that suggested she was planning to run for POTUS in each of the coming election years up to Doomsday! (actually, I think the most future year I saw was 2032).
And we know now that she retained all her US personnel (lawyers, manager, agent, yacht gig booker etc) and kept most of her clothes and domestic accoutrements somewhere in North America. It all suggests that she had no intention at all of integrating, doing the necessary work and making her forever home here.

Hundreds of millions of people have moved to new countries, the vast majority of us make a success of it in spite of sometimes huge differences in cultures.
So, with all the above in mind, I'm afraid I must gainsay PDina. I'm sure she's not intending to make excuses for Markle. But, really, she is letting her off the hook. (And I'm not even going to get into how easy it is to explain to Americans, in a way they can relate to, what our RF means to us).

Not only that, I strongly feel that PDina's ignoring and diminishing the integrity, intelligence, courage, good manners and achievements of all the many, many hundreds of thousands of Americans who've successfully made the UK their home. The UK is very much enriched by them in all sorts of ways.
You’re excused BUT I think you’ve broadened what I actually said. I was referring to a point PDina made specifically about the royal family. Not the UK, not England but the BRF and likening them to celebrities and that was the ‘culture clash’ I am referencing.

• Heart
  • Haha

wibble

VIP Member
I usually runaway from conspiracy theories but actually why is the press so fast claiming there are Russian/Chinese/Iranian bots attacking the POW, but not call out the bots/Instagram accounts led by Boozy? Yes, they called him on his comments, but nothing more.

Also, The New York Times had a feature this week calling the ILBW semi-Duchess, and I am LOVING this new title.
Whenever the Democrats (and if you want to get really conspiratorial The Atlantic Council) get caught - it's always Russian bots.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Updated Tattle Cunt List as of 19:37 Hrs G.M.T.

harry. Orange cunt
meghan. Lying demented cunt
CNN. Inept tv cunts
shola racist bat. Loud-minged cunt
owen dickhead. Small cunt
omid offensive boat-race. Odd looking stupid cunt
chris shit. ITV cunt
miserable Harrison. Fucking stupid looking cunt
shaun Robinson. another cunt
stephen Colbert. twatty cunt
orca. Tired old tubby enabling cunt
liz Jones. Deluded hack of a cunt
paul burrell. Vacuous cunt
blake lively. Stupid cunt
bouzey. A great big cunt
myra. Online meghan cunt
james Barr. Idiot cunt
shane reaction. Another fucking idiot cunt
house in habit. A cunt
denise welch. Drunken cunt
charlene white. Stupid cunt
bill maher. Another stupid cunt
marlene fuzagi. Lying gatecrashing racist cunt.
tessa Dunlop. Rubbery cunt
sheryl crow. Horse-faced cunt

😎😎
Add piers morgan

• Heart

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Yes, she wore the ghastly green outfit despite that the dress code for the Commonwealth Service was red, white or blue, but Markle never was one for following advice, rules or etiquette.
Because she is a plant? Did she know Diddy et al before she hooked Hazza?

• Wow

wibble

VIP Member
I know this is a shot in the dark but Obama’s visit to No10 and Rishi last week was kept very low key. There was little reported about it and I was wondering if Hazno had been discussed at their meeting, or if even that was the real reason for him coming over here. Did he want to know whether they should release the truth which would mean Hazno would have to be deported ..... but did we actually want him back, or should they fudge it so he could stay in America?

I wonder if this was why the judge had been asked for a two week extension before Hazno’s visa papers were released?
Maybe indirectly.
I took it as Blackrock business, ahead of the elections.

• Wow

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I completely disagree. The initial statement made it very clear that she would be out until Easter recuperating. Nothing else needed to be added. It should have been respected by everyone.
Exactly this the photograph was used as an excuse by the media to fuel the fires of the various conspiracy theories and damn right nastiness by others and if it hadn't been the photograph the vultures would be looking for something else to use to fufill their agenda!
---
I’m sure it was something Meg had been caught doing rather than Hazno which got them expelled ..... he was just daft enough to take her side so had to go as well.

Didn’t they return for the Commonwealth Day service (green goblin outfit) while TQ was still alive?
yes it was their last official engagement March 2020! If memory serves me correct, it was a couple of day's after the Commonwealth Day service March 2019 when it was announced the office of the Cambridge's and Sussex's were splitting

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Dan Wootton talks with Lady Victoria Hervey, who says KC has an aggressive form of cancer

I think we should take party girl Lady V with a pinch of salt? There's a huge amount of spin and misinformation going round and people shouldn't be saying things like that.....
(..... only on Tattle are they allowed to.....🤭 )
No wonder H was desperate to keep his IPP status now all this come out about P Diddy and his involvement. Was hoping for diplomatic immunity probably. Odd, but not surprising that no msm is mentioning this.
The Stoat's legal spokesman said afterwards that he'd be appealing. Whatever happens he'll be protected and matters will be adjusted behind the scenes to suit. He's always been protected from trouble so why stop now?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25