Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Oh good I caught you. It's impossible to tag you 🤦

Here's something for you:

View attachment 2838735

There's a good number of flowers in various stages of bloom now 🙂

On topic: I saw aphids on my rosebuds today 😭 That's why Smegsy's Aphid is quiet on the Diddy whatever stuff. It is too busy chomping on my lovely flowers 😭😤
Washing up liquid and water in a squirty bottle will always deal with aphids. Specially that plastic balloon knot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
So… I play Words w/Friends a LOT & I screen shot this because I thought it was funny this chipmunk is freaking out that his nuts are getting roasted! 😆
(I’m certain Harry’s were roasted just like this within weeks of him meeting that nasty Ho, Markle!)
Yes. Again. I’ll admit I’m immature.

(But, “frankly, my dear…I don’t give a damn!”)View attachment 2838943

I see your chipmunk and raise you Waagh!! 😉

IMG_20240327_024415.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
As almost all of you know George the giant slayer is a tree I would love to climb. However, I may forgo him after this video!
---
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan have expressed their condolences to Princess Kate following her announcement of her cancer diagnosis. “We wish health and healing for Kate and the family, and hope they are able to do so privately and in peace,” a spokesperson for the Sussexes said.

The harkles use their titles, but refer to HRH Catherine, Princess of Wales as Kate. That's major shade. I didn't notice it since I don't read their crap, but saw it referenced in comments section.

Do you think they use their titles when they reach out privately to Willy and Kate? "Hello Kate, it is I, the Duchess of Sussex, but you may call me Mam." Click. Hello? Hello? Haz why is our cell coverage so bad?
I’m fairly certain that that piece of shit should actually be styled - Rachel, Duchess of Sussex. Or Meg. But I think the The styling should have been dropped when they stepped out? Can anyone help me with that?!

• Sick

ToodliePips

VIP Member
I'm sorry but nobody is going to buy any of them products from American Riviera Orchard when you can get them from other companies. When you see the things that she plans to sell you wonder why is she even bothering I mean who is going to want to buy pillow cases, bed sheets, picnic blankets, bath mats, wallpaper, envelopes, wrapping paper, photo albums, collars for pets, beach umbrellas and picture frames. I mean she's just offering items for sale that are already readily available and it just makes the brand look even more laughable.
Ah but her wee Epson printer (other brands are available) will be working overtime printing sticky labels which Hasno, in his windowless room, will be plapping over the original product signage on a wage of 10 cents per million . These rebranded items from sweat shops will then be marketed at a huge mark up plus costly delivery.🤬

• Haha

knoddle

VIP Member
How do you KNOW your soap is scented with ‘heritage tomatoes’🤢 or the peppercorns were hand picked or the salt came from a certain place? Once again stuff shipped half way round the world (negating their happy clappy environmental policies) and sold at exorbitant sums to the folk who are either happy to put themselves into debt for the overpriced fad of the moment or to the incredibly wealthy who have money to burn.
You are correct. Wow, these people are nuts:

The add photo says Roma heirloom tomato, but the photo is of regular heirlooms.

Yet the rich, stupid sheep just click and spend. Baah, baah, dumb sheep have you any brains? No sir, no sir, money bags no loner full cause I keep buying, stupid, pretentious crap.

Edit: For me, tomatoes are important. I grew up thinking they tasted like pink Styrofoam until I had my first fresh from the garden tomato. Now finding the perfect tomatoes is a shopping quest. Don't show me photos of heirlooms and say they are romas you idjets.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I saw in the news yesterday about Sophie doing royal visits in West Sussex. Obviously that ought to be the Sussexs' job. I wonder if any of the people she met commented on it? I can bet it's shit having the land around you owned by people who don't even go there, ever.
Not really - it depends on the job/charity etc that they’re visiting.

also Henry and Rachel don’t own Sussex - the same as William and Catherine didn’t own Cambridge, and Sophie and Edward don’t own Edinburgh.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Well wh

well whatever does or doesn't come out the ginger Cunt has been fucked over, good and proper just by association.

In time for for a revoked visa maybe or has that been on the cards for a while??

Now he knows what it feels like to be villified and humiliated.

We won't see her arse for dust can you imagine the bleeding sob story and hand wringing😂😂😂

May they both rot in hell!
We are well rid of the skidmarks 😃😃😆😆

I do feel for our American friends, though , " sullied" by those two ...... Guantanamo Bay is nice, I hear , this time of year......... perhaps a " holiday" for them......... 😃😃😆😆😆😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

WordSalad

VIP Member
Sorry I'm confused
This is a twitter account like baroness bruck who spends all day spewing hate about the RF except MM
As a nurse if 30 years of course I understand black homour and use it myself That twitter account is a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories and hate. They've just tweeted that The Kings address on Thursday is to tell us more lies. They just won't let it go.
Sorry, I was attempting to be sarcastic because he/she/it appears to be saying that William shouldn't be laughing because his wife has cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 26