Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Goodness sake! The burble was so funny I thought you had invented it yourself! Hmm, I wonder if Cinny should tear herself away from Neil, he's got animal magnetism for sure, but is he really intellectually capable?
Welp, unless my hormones have gone terribly wrong (which, let's face it, is not outside the realms of possibility), he holds as much animal magnetism for me as a 50p Chipping Sodbury Petting Zoo fridge magnet.

(🙏 Holding you in my prayers, Cinny, it's just a crazy phase, you can get through this, girl! 🙏😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Is the advantage she's got that ARO is linked to the Royal Family website in the UK? Could this be the base layer, and she's planning on adding a royal veneer on top in some way? As everyone's saying, she's trying - on the face of it - to sell mediocre stuff in a saturated and very competitive market. Maybe there's something more that we don't yet know about?

With make-up the hygiene laws are strict, food too. FDA? She's very excited and seems to have backers, but if it's true the Rothschilds are involved financially there must be some link to the Royal Family (Chuck).
Aside from this weird venture, they have a lavish lifestyle with no visible means of support except theft from charities.

Well, Peter Philips won't be endorsing this one. His mother will have his hide even if he entertained the thought for a second 😂

The video yesterday, Peter sounded very Windsor, like Sparry should have sounded too. Instead, he sounds like he's been hungover for a few hundred decades 🙄

Anyway, from my experience with such "brands" around me, it's usually a way to launder black money or save taxes. Wouldn't put it past those two to be up to no good, especially with MA and that known embezzler/chest Dorina advising them. Maybe ARO is how Smegs traps Sparry and flits off to her next target/new life elsewhere.

• Heart

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
I love Rob Lowe! ❤ First got to know him as the voice of Sohone in the English translation of Mune: Guardian of the Moon, then watched him as Chris in Parks and Recreation. Then he commented on the Gruesomes being in Montecito, and apparently he wasn't overjoyed 😂😂

And aw that was so sweet, you made my day! 😘❤ I would have wasted this long weekend without having done anything arty, without you saying that. This one's for you 😉 Experimenting with art concrete (concrete, but there's some water-based acrylic additive and many different colours of dyes), if this works, I'll have some display materials in my brand's colours. If it doesn't, I'll have some display materials in my brand's colours 😂🤞 we'll get to know in about 24 hours 😉

View attachment 2836796

Aww I'm sure you weren't looking like an old hag - that's reserved for Smegs 😂

That being said, a nice haircut can have that effect of making one glow ❤ Mum and I had a conversation about this yesterday. She was asking usual passing comments about how my new style is too short (waist-length 🙄), especially since I'd been growing it out for a few months so my friend who's a stylist could really have fun with it - I am enjoying how bouncy and fun it is ❤

Friend's mum used to help me maintain the length (went past my knees) when I was younger, friend prefers to give me shorter, more 'modern' and bouncy styles. Mum loves fringes (I hate them, but I get them because otherwise I look exactly like my aunt, which makes mum uncomfortable) but hates the shorter hair (which I enjoy). For far longer than I should have, I've let mum dictate the length of my hair and had my identity tied into the length and look of it. Now that stress and chronic illness are taking a toll, I'd rather have it be manageable and look nice, rather than being a showstopping length. I am tolerating the bangs, after all 🙄

I've been moving differently since I got the latest style 🤷 blow-dried it had even reminded me of Catherine's hair 🙂

Also, what I didn't tell mum is that long and straight hair makes me think of Smegs in those zoom calls, and that's definitely not a nice feeling. Which reminds me, maybe some of those calls should be brought up again. Remember there was one that looked like Smegs and Sparry were in two different locations, spliced together?
Aww you’re so right about growing hair out. A few years ago I was in extremely strong medication for my skin which wrecked my hair, it was so broken and short and all I wanted was lovely long hair. So I let it grow out thinking that was the best thing. Yes, it was beautiful and long and in fab condition but when I saw those photos I just didn’t like what I saw at all. I’ve got blonde, fine hair but an awful lot of it! Now I’ve had it chopped it looks so healthy and shiny and thick!

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Charles is too soft to sort them out.
I respected the late Queen. Everyone did. I don't respect Charles. I think he's a useless weak loafter. The British Royal family as we know it, especially with Catherine's illness (which I suspect is very serious), is on its way out. I think I'll see a Republic in my lifetime if I'm honest. Am I happy about it? I don't know. I suppose it'll be a shame though. Oh well.

• Sad
  • Wow

Pepote

How I wish we could go back to "Life before Internet"!
I don't. It was easier to keep us uninformed and ignorant. At least with the internet we can make up our own minds and not be sheep. Good always comes with some bad.

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Great post Sami.
Pseudo "Culture Clash" was another weapon the Ho used to excuse her behaviour as a "working" Royal. Her sleazy lawyer Jenny Afia hinted that the Ho was a sassy all-American girl, get-up-and go, straight-talking etc etc. The sedate pearl-clutching clucking aides couldn't understand her, it was their fault of course, a cultural thing... etc etc, the Ho's hectoring 5 a.m calls were down to professionalism!! The Ho was bullying them under cover of being "driven", whereas really she's bone idle and totally unable to see anything through. Nonetheless she miraculously emerged as the Victim.

The Ho only knows one universal "culture", home in on a rich john, suck him dry and then see what else you can fasten onto. I can't believe that lizard Afia is a Partner at Schillings.
View attachment 2838470
Here she is, smirking and superior.
Needs a good hour in sheep-dip.

My phone again spontaneously deleted the screenshot 🤦 I'd come across a post on IG today about how Smegs said that her former castmate Gina Torres had said that she was a house cat rather than a night owl. Can't remember the exact phrasing, but Smegs basically said that she likes to sleep or laze around, to be pet/a little affection and I guess to be fed? The accompanying photo was so creepy that my brain is blanking out the whole thing.

Anyway, house cat or bullying Ho Ho with a "work ethic"? We would like clarification. Well, not really. We have been seeing for ourselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
Daily Mail today.
"King 'inspired Kate to reveal her cancer diagnosis': Princess of Wales shared her condition after being encouraged by the 'great warmth and affection' received by Charles when he went public with his own health battle"
By Mark Duell, Senior News Reporter Mail OnLine.

This article is mostly about Chuck. Main points below but worth reading for yourselves.

Catherine had been encouraged by the warmth towards Chuck, so made the video. Their bond is cemented and the video was a clear nod to her FIL.
Chuck saw a preview of the video.
He's known as "One Take Wales" because of his proficiency with speaking directly to the camera.
Chuck and Catherine have always been in close contact and he's very fond of her. He and his wife have publicly offered their support.
Both Chuck and Catherine love gardening, and now have a shared bond of cancer diagnosis.
He's so proud of her, and is of course undergoing treatment himself while he continues with his duties.
I thought Catherine made the video because she had no choice, as she was being hounded by the Sussex Squad and the press? Plus the worry of her medical records possibly being accessed? (I wonder whether this actually happened, or was another scare story to destabilise her? Anything is possible and the "hacking" timeline is odd).

The article was accompanied by seven photos of Catherine and Chuck, the most recent 2022. It is slanted to imply that both Catherine's video and cancer are mainly relevant insofar as they relate to Chuck.
This would be credible if he'd supported her a couple of years ago, but it's cringeworthy now and it's far too late.
Could he be any more self serving?!

• Sick

Sami Lee

VIP Member
I'm watching the Edward and Wallis documentary. Can we add Anna Pasternak to the cunt list?
Yes! Please do! She rather manages to fly under the radar but when you read her scribbles she comes across as intensely spiteful, toxic imo.
I've awarded her the cunt badge before now on this forum.

BTW Pasternak means parsnip in some Eastern European languages including Yiddish. From old German. Given as a nickname.
Do with parsnip as you will!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Wow, I'm halfway through reading the court doc, and it's damning. This is worse than Einstein imo. 'Diddy has hidden cameras in ever room and has compromising footage of everyone who ever attended his freaky parties'.
Cuba Gooding Jnr, Jennifer Lopez are mentioned.
Bet H is bricking it.
As I said earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if H n M actually met at one of these parties. Diddy had several yacht parties
Einstein was a pedlo as well :eek::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow

Sami Lee

VIP Member
I was deemed too young to watch the film when it was released, although I'd read parts of the book already 😂 I usually find the films disappointing so that's probably okay. It did make me very interested in seasonings though. Gave mum false hope that I might take to the kitchen far more than I'd done so far 😂

Regarding her ancestry, could be. Her family is south Indian, I don't remember exactly where from. The region was where most of the European conquerors and missionaries landed and settled.

I love that photo of Catherine's. Would love a high quality large print out of it. Haven't tried to make a portrait in years so I'd just be happy to have her up on my wall 🤭
Oh! What a pity you couldn't watch that film...is it still available where you are? Or maybe it's online somewhere?
I still remember it all these years later, I'm sure it's worth hunting down so I'm going to try and find it for a re-watch! I'll let you know if I find a good link.
That south India area makes sense (my few ancestors from 6 generations ago came from the the south of the old Madras region and what was then Ceylon. Like Diana's family, my family kept that all under their hats...😔 )

I've only ever downloaded two RF photos - one of HLMTQ climbing the hills above Balmoral which is on my desktop and the other is this sublime photo of Catherine. It really did take my breath away, I actually gasped as it emerged on my screen... it's one of those iconic, once-in-a-lifetime exquisitely perfect shots that captured Catherine's whole beauty, grace and elegance. The photographer deserves a photo Oscar!!
There must be a poster of it somewhere!

• Heart

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Looks like China .... hence the dress ...
and what with China being allegedly involved the investigations re 'botting'....

356. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/25 **8**
The alliterate one wants some big financial backing for her new project so has been taking meetings with investors from this Asian country who would love to have her visit the country and also can make sure her company is a success by allowing her products to be sold in that country. Meghan Markle/”American Riviera Orchard”/China (EXCLUSIVEMeghan Markle will sell MAKEUP and body lotions through new lifestyle brand American Riviera Orchard as she adds yoga mats, lavender sachets and dog shampoo to her ever-expanding business) (If You Want to Buy Jellies and Jams, Napkin Rings, and Recipe Books from Meghan Markle, You're In Luck)

• Sick
  • Wow