Harry & Meghan #424 Anus Whoreibilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you both @Cinnamon.girl and @Chita.

I think I assumed I was being laughed at because I posted in a very different, controversial thread a few months ago, and everyone who disagreed with me kept reacting with laughing emojis.

I forgot that different threads have different etiquettes and use reaction emojis differently.

And for anyone who did mean to laugh react at my post because they don't agree with me - it's OK, I've gotten over it now ;)

Stick around you will see loads of us have very different opinions in here.
We tolerate opposing views, we encourage and welcome them.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Thank you both @Cinnamon.girl and @Chita.

I think I assumed I was being laughed at because I posted in a very different, controversial thread a few months ago, and everyone who disagreed with me kept reacting with laughing emojis.

I forgot that different threads have different etiquettes and use reaction emojis differently.

And for anyone who did mean to laugh react at my post because they don't agree with me - it's OK, I've gotten over it now ;)
Nah, we’re not mean here. Except to the Sugars, duck those guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
A couple of YT comments that vibed with me.

Comment 1 - hounding Catherine

The press already knew this photo was definitely from Kensington Palace and that it was taken/edited by an amateur photographer and member of the family. Press owe Catherine an apology for this manufactured drama clearly intended to force her to make an appearance or statement. Sadly, it worked.

Comment 2 - enabling the Harkles

I understand ignoring a narcissist but that ones wife is relentless. How on earth has ignoring the noise helped the RF when the media and PR machines seem hellbent on promoting such a vapid woman who's lies and deeds have been PROVEN to be so. The damage and division she's being enabled to create is staggering and more importantly indefensible.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
This is what the media does. They did exactly the same with that dreadful Ngozi Faloozi (Marlene). She was on every channel milking it. Every paper strung out that story, and again when she came back to prattle on about not getting an apology (when she did).
The media sensationalise a story for no other reason other than to get viewers/clicks/sales.

This is exactly what Chris Morris was trying to convey on Brass Eye. How the media whip people up to cause interest and outrage. Here is an example of what happens when they do this:

I watched this video earlier and the presenters and commentator were going completely overboard. They read out some comments and one waserk had this to say:

View attachment 2809280

Were these people really angered by this photo, or are they negatively biased in the first place OR are they completely susceptible after listening to the media carry on that it’s encouraged this entitled feeling of outrage?! It’s weird!

This is the one reason I really hate having a Royal Family. It highlights the inverted snobbery in this country. “We pay for them. We DESERVE to know” exclaimed that bad tempered grease ball Kevin O’Sullivan.
Well our taxes pay for all sorts. Should everyone undergoing an operation have to tell everyone what they are having done and why. Should people on benefits break down how they spend the money. Should all the kids in school write up a report at the end of the school day, outlining what they’ve learnt that day which our tax money has paid for. It’s bleeping incredulous.

Why haven’t the media DEMANDED to know the legitimacy of Meghan and Harry’s children being in the line of succession. That was what she was alluding to last Friday about the ‘cruel’ comments whilst she was ‘pregnant’ and with newborns. Why didn’t she just say it? Why hasn’t she sued Yankee Wally for talking about a moonbump? Why haven’t we had this level of outrage about THAT because that for me is far more serious and consequential than Louis’ tangled fingers and a blur in Charlotte’s cardy!

The media has actually lost control over the way people think and that is why they are creating drama over nothing.

This was just released and it shows that most people support how much they have shared

1710193780958.png

Reactions: 40
Stick around you will see loads of us have very different opinions in here.
We tolerate opposing views, we encourage and welcome them.
Apart from me earlier, when I called some baiter a bleep. I don’t have the same decorum as others on the thread. Soz!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
100 million between the 2 posts, just on X alone. That's a hell of a lot of clicks/revenue that the media missed out on. No wonder they're mad. And they'll have to stay mad because KP have just proved they can reach millions more people on their own accounts than the entire UK media combined can offer them.

What will the RRs next stunt be? Trying to get the Waleses banned from X? Chris Ship demanding an inventory of every plant in Adelaide Cottage's garden?

Screenshot_20240311-214241_kindlephoto-583058258.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Good point

Yep.
It's like all those polls they bang on about in the lead up to elections.
The media say the polls show such and such to try and influence the outcome to be the result they want.

Meanwhile everyone is just humouring them.

Brexit vote anyone?
Their polls showed the uk would vote to remain.
The media and the government were CERTAIN the uk voters would vote to remain.
What happened?
17.4 million eggs on faces.

The public are wise to media manipulation and take no fecking notice.

There's always a few noisy people who get all the airtime but in the main, people aren't fooled.

Just read the comments under press articles.

PS
this doesn't need photoshopping, this is perfection, baby. Look at that for dress sense.

Phyllis on stage.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
On today’s episode of “duck me, the world’s gone mad,” Catherine wasn’t looking at the camera when she was in the car today because she’s had a face lift. She also wasn’t looking because she hates William and they are definitely getting a divorce and then Rose Hanbury will be soft-launched as the new PoW. She also wasn’t looking because she’s pumped full of steroids and didn’t want to show her fat face. She also wasn’t looking because she’s purposely trying to piss off photographers. She also wasn’t looking because that wasn’t even her in the car, it was William’s mistress. All of those things. At once.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 83
I've scolled through the comments section of the Daily Mail regarding Kate's photo. Most people are on her side, however I didn't see one comment about the photos of the Harkles fake kids.
I expected that someone would pop up mentioning no legs Lil and their other obviously highly edited pictures of the kids but there's no mention 🤔
That's rather strange.
Daily Mail and Daily Express comments are censored and comments disappear as you read them. There hasn't and will not be any revelations about the Stoats or their fake children because imo they're in partnership with our Monarch. Cock it up for the Stoats and you'll cock it up for the King so he'll protect and advance Harold.

I'm amazed they're only now shocked at the fake christening photo and the Shawl photo. They say the Sussexes organised these but the royals must have agreed to let themselves be photoshopped in and the photos sent all over the world.
This wasn't AI it was Chris Allerton and he did it in layers over weeks according to people who analysed it.
What will happen when the christening photo is exposed along with Welby's shameful part in the fraud? It makes Charlotte's sleeve look insignificant.
I'm waiting for Lady C's book, now put back to June?

The RF like photoshopping. Do you think it's a genetic trait that can be inherited? Do any Tattlers hear at family discussions "Oo-er ! He's got a nasty habit of photoshopping himself when you least expect it!" Or "Do you think he'll take after his dad and Photoshop himself into people's weddings?"

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
TRG. Reads the exact transcript from H's visa hearing

Very well done TRG for bringing that to us out here. A tour de force of oration!
I found it riveting.

The judge is fair, has dealt with the case without prejudice so far and, it seems to me, he may have caught a whiff of rodent aroma.
What also interested me is that a visitor's visa information, as held by the DHS/US border control office, includes any contact the visa applicant has had with US law enforcement officers. (Las Vegas...Monteshitshow..?!) That might be released if his visa details are released...
Stoat is in a bit of bother with this situation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Daily Mail and Daily Express comments are censored and comments disappear as you read them. There hasn't and will not be any revelations about the Stoats or their fake children because imo they're in partnership with our Monarch. Cock it up for the Stoats and you'll cock it up for the King so he'll protect and advance Harold.

I'm amazed they're only now shocked at the fake christening photo and the Shawl photo. They say the Sussexes organised these but the royals must have agreed to let themselves be photoshopped in and the photos sent all over the world.
This wasn't AI it was Chris Allerton and he did it in layers over weeks according to people who analysed it.
What will happen when the christening photo is exposed along with Welby's shameful part in the fraud? It makes Charlotte's sleeve look insignificant.
I'm waiting for Lady C's book, now put back to June?

The RF like photoshopping. Do you think it's a genetic trait that can be inherited? Do any Tattlers hear at family discussions "Oo-er ! He's got a nasty habit of photoshopping himself when you least expect it!" Or "Do you think he'll take after his dad and Photoshop himself into people's weddings?"
I couldn't care less. I luv The Prince & Princess of Wales ; our Monarch and the Royals etc and bleeping hate harry and meghan .
Who gives a duck if the photo was retouched? It's genuine people who are liked - unlike that pair of cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
BBC news just led with ‘editing on a Fairisle jumper ‘ …Jesus Christ , if ever there was a case to scrap the licence fee , that’s it !!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.