Harry & Meghan #424 Anus Whoreibilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like ever since Her Majesty passed the RF has descended into a parody of themselves, this is a complete own goal for Catherine. She rarely missteps but there was no need to bring even more attention onto herself whilst she’s recovering. I bet them two overseas are pissing themselves at all of this.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Watching GBNews this morning just to see if they commented on the photo.
Good old Eamonn Holmes said ( paraphrased, can’t remember the exact words)
“can’t see what the fuss is about. It was a wee bit of tidying up, it’s it as if they gave a bald man a full head of hair”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Watching GBNews this morning just to see if they commented on the photo.
Good old Eamonn Holmes said ( paraphrased, can’t remember the exact words)
“can’t see what the fuss is about. It was a wee bit of tidying up, it’s it as if they gave a bald man a full head of hair”
As so often happens with Haznos photos 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Im now looking at it another way.

William has shown the double standards in the media.
By drawing attention to the edits in his pic and claiming it doesn't meet their standards they have given it extra publicity and at the same time shown their hypocrisy because they happily published all those photoshopped Harkle photos without criticism.
They have shown their bias.

This pic has a few touch ups of the people present at the time of taking the pic. Everyone does that.
So many Harkle pics out there that weren't just touch ups. People were added into a pic to make it look like they were present.

Now royalists will post the Harkle photoshops again and they will reach an even wider audience. Ever more people will see what they do.

And William has shown by the millions of views to his page that he doesn't need the press to get attention.

All the press see is millions of clicks that could have been theirs.
They can't get the money from clicks so they try to destroy the pic.

Even so, he shouldn't have issued any pic at all.
It won't hurt everyone to wait until Easter as originally announced.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Where has this been issued?
No royal heading on the paper and even if there was, that can easily be faked.
How can we know anything is genuine any more?
---

I don't even know who that is or if he is a he, a she or a they.
It's Brooklyn Beckham.
He had a brief career as a photographer and basically ended up as a laughing stock.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What is going on? I don’t understand all the fuss about the small editing mistake on the photo. Catherine at least owns up to her mistakes. Markle the narcissist and her puppet Harry will never own up to any wrongdoings. I like Catherine even more now.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

By drawing attention to the edits in his pic and claiming it doesn't meet their standards they have given it extra publicity and at the same time shown their hypocrisy because they happily published all those photoshopped Harkle photos without criticism.

This pic has a few touch ups of the people present at the time of taking the pic. Everyone does that.
So many Harkle pics out there that weren't just touch ups. People were added into a pic to make it look like they were present.

Now royalists will post the Harkle photoshops again and they will reach an even wider audience. Ever more people will see what they do.

And William has shown by the millions of views to his page that he doesn't need the press to get attention.

I was thinking something similar @Chita

If the press are making a fuss about Kate's photo, are they now going to look at the crap put out by the Harkles?

This could lead to many more questions about their manipulation.

I suspect that we won't be seeing any photos of Fark or Lilibucks ever again, after all they didn't bother with a family Xmas photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It's Brooklyn Beckham.
He had a brief career as a photographer and basically ended up as a laughing stock.
This photo can't be posted enough times imo. For those who have been fortunate/unfortunate enough not to see it..

FP6nZGzWQAYgwpl.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I actually feel that people across the world have collectively lost their minds.

Between the batshit conspiracy theories and now this fuss over a photo. I may need to lie down for a while. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Well that was an almighty « duck off, nothing to see here » from Catherine. Love it..

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I actually feel that people across the world have collectively lost their minds.

Between the batshit conspiracy theories and now this fuss over a photo. I may need to lie down for a while. 🤣
Hahahahahaaaaa, it's all ludicrous, isn't it? 😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have been meaning to jump on and ask this for ages, but wasn't Smeg introduced on that SXSW thing as a 'New York Times bestselling author' or words to that effect? Is she? What book has she written? I genuinely can't remember her writing a book! Obvs she co-wrote Spare and Funding Freebies, but she was never credited. Am I going mad?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Even so, he shouldn't have issued any pic at all.
It won't hurt everyone to wait until Easter as originally announced.
The other side of the coin…..

One FACT that all this does absolutely PROVE …the initial verification procedures for ALL those agencies is rubbish.. …because they ALL had it up on their websites and it took about 6 hours ( and a twitter frenzy) for them to question it !!!

If those agencies are as ethical as they wish to claim why did they put it up before clarification !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh William has just released a statement! Written by Catherine!
View attachment 2808177
This is the perfect answer. Sod you, press pack. Kate did it. Whatevs. Nobody's bothered.

Now they can never use a manipulated photo of Meghan or Twatboy again without expecting a riot of scrutiny.
Hoisted by their own petard.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
This is the perfect answer. Sod you, press pack. Kate did it. Whatevs. Nobody's bothered.

Now they can never use a manipulated photo of Meghan or Twatboy again without expecting a riot of scrutiny.
Hoisted by their own petard.

Clever William.
Love it.

Screenshot_20240311_114147_X_1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I have been meaning to jump on and ask this for ages, but wasn't Smeg introduced on that SXSW thing as a 'New York Times bestselling author' or words to that effect? Is she? What book has she written? I genuinely can't remember her writing a book! Obvs she co-wrote Spare and Funding Freebies, but she was never credited. Am I going mad?

Apparently that kids book, The Bench. It was on some fake NYTimes list.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Ugghh why is Angela Levin the go to talking head when anything royal pops up she wrote a book on Hazza years and years ago and She has been dining out on it ever since KP needs to send A cease and desist letter to Her :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.