Harry & Meghan #424 Anus Whoreibilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
because in the press's eye's How dare William not reveal what is wrong with Catherine!
What's below 'the gutter' because that's where the British Press is these days as they chase eyeballs and clicks. It's only going to get worse as they continue to lose ad revenue.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
So the press aren't sticking with ever so green grass and lots of leaves, as they're wrong.

Now it's the top of the zip on Catherine's jacket. Looks fine to me. Charlotte's hand/sleeve is fine - they forget cuffs go over a wrist knuckle. We've debunked Louis' fingers cause that theory was rubbish, as was the pocket in Charlotte's skirt.

Now, wouldn't it be fantastic if William took the reel of film from his camera with lots of similar shots, to only one paper, to prove it's genuine, and make the rest of the press look stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Arthur Edwards the royal sun photographer said this:
My view is the agencies in the US are so fussy we can't even take the red eye out, we mustn't touch it.

"Their rules are their rules. I'm so pleased the picture is still being run because it shows Catherine looks so well."

it is a beautiful picture and it is a shame the image has to be analysed in such detail when Harry and Meghan’s photos are accepted so readily despite the blatant photo editing.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
bleeping hell! This is all a bit ridiculous.
Even I photoshop my own photos, it’s amazing what you can do these days even with very simple tools and filters.

I agree with those who said that there’s an agenda behind all this.
Someone/somebodies or something is trying to put a huge pressure on the Wales, particularly on William, hoping that he will jack it all in and says enough is enough, clearing the way to a certain ginger person and his American handler.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
What's below 'the gutter' because that's where the British Press is these days as they chase eyeballs and clicks. It's only going to get worse as they continue to lose ad revenue.
I rarely watch the news on TV anymore and can't remember the last time I bought a newspaper. I don't trust any of them now and that includes the BBC who so obviously have agendas to push onto us. At this rate all of the old institutions are going to die off. Although part of me thinks 'serves them right' I wonder what will replace them in the future and suspect it certainly won't be any better.

By chance I caught the beginning of the news last night on ITV and couldn't believe that the photo of Kate and the kids being 'killed' was the top news item. I found that seriously weird.

Obviously the media is awash with manipulated images these days and it will only get worse when AI generators become more sophisticated. Where is all of this headed?
Well the answer is obviously tied up with this 'misinformation' line led by cunts who want to take charge of us all like the Aspen lot that Hazno is in with. A group of unelected elites who want to control the world.

I foresee a Wild West as institutions collapse followed by an authoritarian puritanical control over us all 😱🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have an idea…K should stay well out of sight until the night of Harry’s UK Invictus event…and then make her first glowing, gorgeous appearance.

Meghan could show up topless and in a g-string and no one would notice.

And imagine, just imagine …if she is visibly pregnant! OMG!!!!
Even if she wasn’t, and I don’t think she is pregnant, how about her appearing in a loose fitting dress and wearing a moonbump underneath it .....just for the sheer hell of it! That would cause panic across the pond. 🤰🏻😂

Actually I’m not very up on this but if she has a stoma, temporary or otherwise, would she be wearing more loose fitting clothes than she used to wear anyway?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Saw a theory this morning that it was deliberately dodge by William and as the photo was killed it means that the media can’t make money or clicks off it.

Personally I think it is a non professional shot, kids might have squirmed and a bit of light editing around the edges. Nothing like the highly doctored images we see in the media all the time.

This hysteria is the media trying to get back at them for not telling them what has happened and maintaining her privacy. Does everyone think Sophie would be fine doing her speech for Edward’s birthday if her nephew had beaten his wife and she was catatonic somewhere?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The press attacks on the Wales tell very interesting. They run endless puff pieces on H&M - they make money from the clicks. Harry's law suits are ineffective compared to William's behind the scene negotiations (NOW) so despite the headlines, Harry is much less of a threat to the press than William is. They are trying to show William that they have power and he must play their game. I doubt he'll buckle.

The press ignore all the doctored M&H photo's - because they love all the attention/clicks H&M generate. They ignore the issues around how the Markles finances impact their 'charities'. The press want H&M to continue as they are as they are the biggest money spinners for them. If they can make the Wales suffer as well then that's an additional win. This is where H&M and the press are aligned. William is a threat to both as he will undermine their power.

There will be no response to the uproar. When she's ready, Catherine will reappear, elegant as always and the press will spin in the wind.

At some point, the toxic Susses Squad will be dealt with...but may only be when there is some info released about how they are paid.

I don't believe any of the YouTubers announcements about 'reveals'...they are always dropping hints that never bear fruit. If the paymasters of the Sussex Squad are ever revealed I bet it will be because William decided to deal with it.
---
If this is the case then he really is getting the last laugh. Kinda brilliant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Don’t post on here very often but I do follow these threads religiously.
IMO, That photo is William just trolling all the conspiracy theorists. No wedding ring, a bit of bad photoshop, odd finger positioning. He knew it was going to send them into overdrive and I bet he and Catherine are both having a jolly good laugh right now. Cos that’s what I would have done.
Can’t believe the mainstream press are picking up on this though, never once having questioned all the dodgy photos coming out of monteshithole.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I like this Nana woman 😃
She comes across as someone who doesn’t pull any punches. Imagine getting her pissed in a pub, she’ll let rip! 😆
She's fab isn't she!
Wish she had a bigger audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.