Harry & Meghan #422 I fought the law & the law won Again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely this should be the Harkles section?!
---
Yippeee 🤦‍♀️ can’t wait to see how many more things they can markle eh?!

Amazing how newspapers will create a whole article around nothing but an opinion from someone who thinks xyz may happen. Someone with no insider information says they think the SuckEggs will make more appearances and we get a headline shouting ‘SuckEggs will make more appearances!!!!1!!’ I’ve stopped reading most of them because they’re complete nonsense.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They will start to say she looks different and is puffy in the face from plastic surgery in 5... 4... 3...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Do they normally release these details this early as standard protocol? Or are they pandering to the recent flurry of idiocy surrounding her recovery, and putting something in stone to ward off the BS?!
It might be because it's the Irish Guards this year, and she's CiC.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I knew this was it, Daily Express confirms that there's a good reason the pictures are only shown on U.S. outlets:

The pictures have not been available to publish in the UK after Kensington Palace requested that the Princess be given privacy to recover adequately.
Pretty much tells you that KP had nothing to do with the pics being taken now.

Hopefully Kate has time to recover before Trooping. I hate the thought of people staring at her trying to see if she's gained weight, if her appearance has changed much and whether she has a stoma bag under her dress. What makes me even angrier is the thought of Montecito Morons laughing at her health issues which I bet they are doing right now.
---
Amazing how newspapers will create a whole article around nothing but an opinion from someone who thinks xyz may happen. Someone with no insider information says they think the SuckEggs will make more appearances and we get a headline shouting ‘SuckEggs will make more appearances!!!!1!!’ I’ve stopped reading most of them because they’re complete nonsense.
Exactly. And how are they going to "rebuild their brand"..? The whole Arsesmell brand is dead. They can keep
beating-a-dead-horse-funny.gif
but they can't wash away the stench it now has.

No-one wants to see more public appearances from them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is anyone making the new thread? There’s a tie between 2 suggestions, each with 86 reactions. I would do it but my family is just getting up and need breakfast….

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sick of all the faux outrage in media and press about Catherine's uncle Gary going in the BB house tonight.
1. He won't reveal anything about RF as he's loyal but may say what he thinks about Harkles.
2. The same media will salivate if he let something slip.
He’s bringing a book out this year. He’s not daft and won’t let anything slip to spoil sales for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know who released the information about the POW going to the trooping the colour but GBN have a strapline saying they understand that KP were not told of the plans and her attendance is not guaranteed.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I think we better hang fire on the new thread for a page or 2, to let people have chance to like one of these, or unlike one if they've liked both:

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 13.28.34.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think we better hang fire on the new thread for a page or 2, to let people have chance to like one of these, or unlike one if they've liked both:

View attachment 2797131
Or if some haven’t voted for either then now’s their chance. I voted for both but still can’t choose between the two so I can’t unlike one. 😀🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Meghan did only 72 official engagements in the three years she was here.

Did she even go to Sussex?
Nah, she registered domains for all the Sussex titles variations, does that count? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Darn, I too liked them both. And don’t think I can pick one or the other. Can we treat this like Harry wishes things were for Diana’s Boys. Can they share the honor? Use them both? Harry & Meghan #423. Hail To Our Ruler, Anus Haroldus, Emperor of Moan/Fairytale of New York.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.