Harry & Meghan #422 I fought the law & the law won Again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eww, Meghan is speaking at SXSW? Wonder how much they paid her for it?
What?! Why?! Oh god she’s not going to try and become a musician surely?! We’ve all heard her attempting to sing Bennie and the jets 🤦‍♀️
---
Oh I can’t work out how to bold just the bit I want. But yes. It is a shame people don’t seem to teach it, because it IS valued when people experience it.

I am not trying to blow my own trumpet. But my husband and I have always insisted our daughter is polite and respectful. We picked our childminder purely for her ability to death stare a disrespectful child.

Our daughter is now an adult and can go into at least three places in our locality and get given free drinks and food, purely because the (older) owners love her good manners and friendliness. Honestly, when I go out for a drink with her I have to go to the bar each time purely so we don’t bankrupt the venue 😂

I LOVE this about your daughter! We have always had a thing we say - “best granny and grandpa manners please” and I am 100% certain that I can trust all of my babes to be exemplary whilst out. They’re not always great at home but I don’t think anyone is! But I know they’re bomb proof in all social situations so I’m happy and very content with that!
---
I've blown it up but l still can't tell if it's Kate or her sister tbh .
---
Just doesn't look pretty enough for Kate

Who ever this is in the picture has quite a rounded face - I’d have said it looks more like Pippa, and so do what I think are the eyebrows? BUT it’s not a great image to be honest and depending on what’s happened and what ails Catherine she may well be having a steroid type treatment to aid her recovery and those things are friends to no one, they balloon you up and there’s no hiding it. I just hope she’s okay and that her recovery is going nicely - it’s good to see her with her mum, they’re such a lovely tight knit family aren’t they? Looking forward to having her back when she’s ready - we’ve missed her and her glam self - we should all be grateful that Ginge and Racket buggered off because if she was still here she’d have been in everyone’s face this entire time!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How did Meganut get top billing? Like her or not Katie Couric has worked in her field for many years and has been very successful. Meganut just calls herself random things to make herself look good and has achieved nothing except marrying a famous man child. This smelly crap destroys all credibility for SXSW.
You gotta fake it to make it baby! Just turn on the TV and it's rammed full of people who are the same. I've been driving a car for over 30 years so you can expect me to turn up on GB News later as their 'motoring expert'. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We are about due a new Fred - happy to start it and from what I can see this is the winning title…..
---
You gotta fake it to make it baby! Just turn on the TV and it's rammed full of people who are the same. I've been driving a car for over 30 years so you can expect me to turn up on GB News later as their 'motoring expert'. :rolleyes:

I’ve been riding horses for about that time too so I’ll be the equine expert 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Catherine and her mum
---

I didn't notice that it's Backgrid photos when I posted
The funny bit for me is the last tweet 😂 'Laapata' means 'lost', 'missing' or 'unaccounted for' in Urdu. In the film 'Laapata Ladies', a man mistakenly brings home another woman thinking she's his bride, while his real wife is lost somewhere. Haven't watched it yet, trailer was quite funny though. Talk about curated ad placement 😂

Fell asleep watching Chris Evans (Knives Out) last night, now he's on my screen again (The Avengers) ❤

We are about due a new Fred - happy to start it and from what I can see this is the winning title…..
---

I’ve been riding horses for about that time too so I’ll be the equine expert 🤦‍♀️
I've been (barely) breathing for 30+ years. I'll be the oxygen expert.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Harry and Meghan #423 - Bang Bang Gary - much more class than Harry
:ROFLMAO:

Yo should put that title forward again at the start of the upcoming new thread.

The bar for Haz is now so low that pretty much anyone's got more class than him these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's amazing how the ILBW brings things and events reputation's down. SXSW used to be a big event for technology and to discuss about it's future. It was at SXSW that Twitter was presented and exploded, for instance. Now, seeing the ILBW there, you know the good days of SXSW are behind and they are doing it all for the money and not the purpose of the whole thing. She will be there blabbing of kindness while being vile to her own family and how she is an online trolling victim while paying bot armies to trash her sister in law who has undergone massive abdominal surgery. So yeah, expect SXSW to be Markled.

Regarding the picture it was obviously not a KP stunt, as they immediately made sure no UK media would print it. Also be aware that not all Backgrid photos are taken by Backgrid photographers: anyone with a photo of a famous person can try and sell it to Backgrid for distribution. I believe that's how the ILBW operates: she calls a photographer that probably has an NDA and won't tell that he was hired by the ILBW, he takes the pictures, sells them to Backgrid and then Backgrid distributes them with their seal. Given the quality of the picture, I wouldn't put it away that it was taken by a cell phone by someone walking by who then sold it to Backgrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've been (barely) breathing for 30+ years. I'll be the oxygen expert.
I was born once, personally. I am an expert in Midwifery. 😬
---
It's amazing how the ILBW brings things and events reputation's down. SXSW used to be a big event for technology and to discuss about it's future.
Like most 'festivals' that become popular they eventually become corporate wankfests full of pretentious snobs hoping some of the original authenticity rubs off on them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
LOVE this about your daughter! We have always had a thing we say - “best granny and grandpa manners please” and I am 100% certain that I can trust all of my babes to be exemplary whilst out. They’re not always great at home but I don’t think anyone is! But I know they’re bomb proof in all social situations so I’m happy and very content with that!
Oh yes, my daughter can also be a bit of a moo at home sometimes, and has been known to give the finger to people who annoy her when she’s driving her little car, she’s definitely her own person, and quite opinionated 😒. But as you say, exemplary while out and about, which is all we need to aim for. Don’t want to raise a machine with all the life sucked out of her.

Imagine having raised a surly brute like Hazno, or a raving megalomaniac like Smeg. The utter shame of it. Because you’d feel the guilts a bit, even if you knew you’d done your damndest to bring up a good ‘un. I guess nurture only goes so far and then you have to accept you got given dodgy material

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What?! Why?! Oh god she’s not going to try and become a musician surely?! We’ve all heard her attempting to sing Bennie and the jets 🤦‍♀️
Maybe she's expanded her repertoire to include the witch is back and Saturday night's alright for fighting?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We all know that PPOW are very involved in their children's lives and she will have wanted some normalcy to return as quickly as possible.

I wouldn't be surprised if she had been doing the school run with her mother for a while just all the papers have had the decency to not print anything.

They said she'd be back after Easter I don't understand why they can't let her be. It's clearly been a substantial operation and she's being sensible in taking the time to recover.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely this should be the Harkles section?!
---
Yippeee 🤦‍♀️ can’t wait to see how many more things they can markle eh?!

Ah. Psychedelics. The Art of Wearing Cheesy Poof Powder as Bronzer/Hair and Face Pubes Dye with a Blinding White Centre Parting Lined with Tennis Court Chalk. Yep. These two are experts 👌

Regarding them making more public appearances:

Oh well, maybe designers worldwide will start making fresh new stuff after Smegs finishes up all their old useless stock that wasn't moving at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.