Harry & Meghan #403 Faux King Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title by @jonathanlynch with 86 likes [at the time of starting this thread.]

Old thread here –

https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-402-leica-virgin.43303/

in which @MeInMidAmerica shared with us a message about love, strength, friendship and Christmas. It touched us all deeply.

I posted some cartoons [old and new] to hopefully make everyone laugh and burst the Harkle ego a bit.

The final episodes of the final series of The Crown were discussed.

An old video of Meghan trying to sell woke coffee appeared, as did some more photos of blurred child like shapes that we are meant to believe are their children.
We are still finding bits that are photoshopped. Soon the only bit not photoshopped will be a miniscule piece in the top right-hand corner.

A fake interview surfaced saying Hannah Waddingham had told a USA talkshow host about how awful Meghan was to work with. We wanted to believe she really said it but she didn’t. Shame…shame….shame.

We discussed Harry’s recent ‘win’ in court and decided his costs will outweigh the amount awarded.

We also discussed the recent report from Random House saying Spare was the fastest selling in the shortest time book but it was also the most returned and most dumped book of 2023 and was a HUGE loss for the publisher. We decided they have been markled.

We discussed their Christmas card and can’t understand why they even issue one.

We heard that a Judge in the US has ruled that the names on Jeffrey Epstein’s famous list must be revealed and we await its publication with high hopes that Meghan and Markus will be named.

We enjoyed lots of memes and are enjoying the fact that the gloves appear to be off regarding stories about the Harkles. Could the truth be finally coming out?

And as Christmas approaches, we all look forward to the King’s speech at 3pm [UK time] on Christmas day and we are dying to know if he will mention them or ignore them and if he mentions them, what will he say????

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Thanks for new thread and fab title!

Imagine us Tattlers reactions if the Harkles are seen with RF walking to church on Christmas day!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Resume :

GettyImages-1240918537.jpg
Meghan-Markle-Accused-Of-SICKENING-PR-Stunt-After-Placing-Roses-For-Texas-School-Shooting-Vict...png

An Ode to Meghan , from Harry

We lay upon the riverbank together,
And my heart was all of a' quiver ......
As I slowly undid your suspender belt....
And your minge fell into the river 😐😐

Meghan's Poor Me Ode

I've lied, stolen and I've cheated
Me Dad, with me, got quite heated........
My minge has collapsed-
My arse is in prolapse.......
So now I cannot be seated

WE-0012-new-564x564.jpg
meghan-markle-and-prince-harrys-new-show-is-a-project-their-passionate-about-1617731935.jpg
award (1).jpg
FvduBctWAAACDhr.jpeg.jpg
lQmy7T.gif
4cd6375c031f620848b37b0f38d631a7--good-books-childrens-books.jpg
1200px-Windsor_Castle_at_Sunset_-_Nov_2006.jpg

😎😎😎😎🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
OMG!! I’ve just found THE best holiday song EVER that I know all Tattlers will love!!! ❤
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Cheers!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Thankyou for the new thread & title & update

New from Andie Tarot

New title Hazzed & Markled

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OMG!! I’ve just found THE best holiday song EVER that I know all Tattlers will love!!! ❤
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Those ladies have mostly retired now but they were a comedy vocal cabaret act for years. Edinburgh fringe etc - called Fascinating Aida.
Delightfully naughty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Those ladies have mostly retired now but they were a comedy vocal cabaret act for years. Edinburgh fringe etc - called Fascinating Aida.
Delightfully naughty.

They are currently touring there 40th Anniversary show I have tickets to see them next month am soooo excited as been wanting to see them for years

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They are currently touring there 40th Anniversary show I have tickets to see them next month am soooo excited as been wanting to see them for years
I saw them about 10 years ago, they were excellent so you're in for a real treat

Reactions: 25
There have been so many brilliant thread title suggestions in the last few threads, I have been liking so many, well done to all the suggestee's (is that a word?)

Is my birthday today and have finished work and settled in tattle with a glass of wine. Here's wishing everyone a peaceful and healthy Christmas/holiday season 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 64
There have been so many brilliant thread title suggestions in the last few threads, I have been liking so many, well done to all the suggestee's (is that a word?)

Is my birthday today and have finished work and settled in tattle with a glass of wine. Here's wishing everyone a peaceful and healthy Christmas/holiday season 🤗

Happy, Happy, @Roobarb Conga Rats on another year of wisdom under your belt!! Enjoy your birthday wine 🍷🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 32

wishing you a very Happy Birthday 🍷🥃🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Happy Birthday, I'll join you in a glass of wine 🍷🎁🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thankyou for the new thread & title & update

New from Andie Tarot

New title Hazzed & Markled

let us hope the staff there are clevr enough to realise they need to start looking for new jobs asap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.