Harry & Meghan #396 Endgame = Pulped Fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still waiting for harkles to denounce this book. Funny how the rentagobs are now suspiciously quiet

• Sick
Reactions: 78
Yo, Meghan

👇

"You're a bum
You're a punk
You're an old slut on junk
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy maggot"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Hope Kate wears a "knock 'em dead" dress tonight at the Royal Variety show

• Heart
Reactions: 92
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
I wonder if Harry knew that Meghan had given this information to Rabid Scobie.... and he's the one dealing with some irate phone calls from the suits at Clarence House :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I’ve just watched Scobie on This morning…on the Dutch naming fiasco ….😳😳😳

ALL he needed to say was ‘ I can’t speak about that as it’s still being investigated ‘ …Complete IDIOT !!!

Thank you for the thread @VioletButterfly and title @The Wicked Lady ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve just watched Scobie on This morning…on the Dutch naming fiasco ….😳😳😳 Did he not take any advice or the Publisher insist on a standard line ??? Every time he gives more ‘ reasons’ for this , it’s potential Evidence !!!!

ALL he needed to say was ‘ I can’t speak about that as it’s still being investigated ‘ …Complete IDIOT !!!

Thank you for the thread @VioletButterfly and title @The Wicked Lady ❤
Omit Scobie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thanks @VioletButterfly for the new thread and to @The Wicked Lady for the awesome thread title. If only Scabies, too, could be pulped!

I was just looking into sending the PPOWs a letter of support, however can’t find their address on the royals site (has KC3 and all the other royals). https://www.royal.uk/contact

🤔

Was just reading on Reddit that Twitter is majority supporting Catherine, as is the media/people online more broadly. Another own goal for the gruesomes!

The karma train approaches at speed! 🚂

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Tonight W&C will look incredible and go to royal variety show with foreign royals as there guests to a show filled with stars and receive public adulation. KC will do a speech at a worldwide event filled with major global leaders. Smeg will do a pap shot in a car park smiling manically looking like she is pulled through a hedge backwards. Does anyone want to know the lottery nos?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I love how he keeps saying people should read the book because it’s being mis represented by the press. No one wants to read it because it’s sounds tit. It’s got duck all sources, goes on about people’s knickers, packed with lies and the covers pretty wanky too. I reckon the press have been kind misrepresenting it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I love how he keeps saying people should read the book because it’s being mis represented by the press. No one wants to read it because it’s sounds tit. It’s got duck all sources, goes on about people’s knickers, packed with lies and the covers pretty wanky too. I reckon the press have been kind misrepresenting it.
I can think of better things to spend my money on lol he’s trying to boost sales, this is going to be a flop like the bench was 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Tweaked from a post on Reddit:

Harry & Meghan #397 - Vindictus Games

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.