Harry & Meghan #395 Here we Waaagh again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @cjguk on the new thread title 👏

Recap: The Harkles are still cunts 😃

Scabies has produced a whingetome that is being trashed everywhere and appears to have markled himself 🤣

Reviews are now in from the CAS Squad
main-qimg-7262441dced1a5ae8dc702243d2e7606-lq.jpeg.jpg

Naturally we're all delighted.

PS VIP Members are reminded to keep their knickers on when in the lounge. We have to have some standards 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Congratulations to @cjguk on the new thread title 👏

Recap: The Harkles are still cunts 😃

Scabies has produced a whingetome that is being trashed everywhere and appears to have markled himself 🤣

Reviews are now in from the CAS Squad
View attachment 2598408
Naturally we're all delighted.

PS VIP Members are reminded to keep their knickers on when in the lounge. We have to have some standards 😄

I don't know who has not been wearing thier knickers in the VIP room but yes Scotch is right please keep them on that behaviour belongs elsewhere
---
So KC is the racist…mmmm…all I can say is….Sheila Ferguson!

oh yes He had a major crush on Her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Scabies and the Reeks must be wetting their knickers at how much publicity this is getting.
Princess Michael of kent has always has some views that are not acceptable today but I'm sure she wouldn't give a duck about being named.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
From Maureen O’Callaghan’s review of ‘Endgame’: “Kate's work on her initiative championing early childhood development, we are told, 'seemed a shade performative.'

Her weight comes under scrutiny. And we are reminded of the derogatory nickname 'Waity Katie' — even introduced to a new one, 'Katie Keen'.

I’ve never seen that nickname outside of Celebitchy. Has Scooby been conspiring with Chandra, sorry ‘Kaiser’, on this steaming heap of vicious crap?

ETA linky:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...game-Omid-Scobie-review-MAUREEN-CALLAHAN.html

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
PS VIP Members are reminded to keep their knickers on when in the lounge. We have to have some standards
Spoilsport, I thought that was what being a VIP about, at least that's what Camilla told me last night over a G&T :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Has anyone else noticed the only ones to have escaped being bitched about are the Yorks ..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 102
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

BTW, the link to this thread on the old thread isn't clickable for me. It's just showing as text. Is it just me?

And they'll be running out of feet to shoot themselves in soon. :LOL:

Screenshot_20231128-201636_kindlephoto-55345327.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Can some genius please dig some dirt on the company scabies is a director of?
Meyou Ltd.

Reactions: 38
I concur with a poster in the previous thread, that I bet the translation “mistake” was deliberate so they could throw shade and go all “ooooh whooops”.

• Sick
Reactions: 50
Scabies and the Reeks must be wetting their knickers at how much publicity this is getting.
Princess Michael of kent has always has some views that are not acceptable today but I'm sure she wouldn't give a duck about being named.
As long as they definitely keep their knickers on, I don't think we could stand the smell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.