Harry & Meghan #392 Stop trying to make Meghan Markle happen, she's just not happening.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahahaha! 😆 The Royal Rogue picked my suggestion for how the Harkles can make money & put it in his afternoon live stream!! 😆 (but he didn’t put Harry in a Union Jack Speedo as I suggested!!) 😆
IMG_5415.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Ahahaha! 😆 The Royal Rogue picked my suggestion for how the Harkles can make money & put it in his afternoon live stream!! 😆 (but he didn’t put Harry in a Union Jack Speedo as I suggested!!) 😆View attachment 2583462
Well there would be no ‘billowing’ Union flag if he was wearing them! Be like a flag folded and ready for storage; flat as a pancake. Had William worn them (and I doubt he would demean the flag of his country like that), then it would have been a Union flag being blown in a force 10. Read it and weep, Hasno!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Don't worry, I'm not a conspiracy theorist
When there's a lot of murk and lack of transparency, people speculate and sometimes anyone who questions the official line is labelled a flat-earther or conspiracy theorist. It's a bit like an accusation of racism, difficult to counter and you get put in a box and labelled a nutter. It can be a cheap shot and a cowardly way of avoiding honest discussion.

Everyone bar none is lying to us and the public is treated with contempt, fed rubbish about the WEF and climate change. I no longer believe the official line about anything and think there are questions about Diana's death but wouldn't mention them even on here. I think that C has vast baggage and is unwholesome. Bad press about him is not tolerated.

The Stoats have damaged trust (for me) in institutions I once respected including the Church, police, judiciary and Monarchy. In the latter quarter of my life, thanks to all involved (not W and C) I am a reluctant conspiracy theorist and don't like it one bit.
It's very interesting how the Mafia-like instinct is for concealment and subterfuge, almost knee-jerk while promising transparency.
---

100% .
Had a beard against the rules.
Whisked away when drug check non the way to his barracks.
Given important roles and commands, fancy ribbons.
Given medals he didn't earn.
Protected in his tent, given chocolate and computer games.
Abuse of Afghani women covered up (allegedly)
Immigration fraud fixed with Biden admin.
Exams sat for him.
Hen barriers shot covered up.
Violence at Bugga.Up hidden and girl paid off.

What else? That's just a nip of what we know.
Useless worm.
2 Tours …full tours ??
Harold did tour 1 - 10 weeks then tour 2 - 17 weeks…
(A normal tour in British army is 26 weeks BUT MOD changed it for Afghanistan to 35 weeks ..)

So 2 tours would be 70 weeks , but Harold did 27 weeks !!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
2 Tours …full tours ??
Harold did tour 1 - 10 weeks then tour 2 - 17 weeks…
(A normal tour in British army is 26 weeks BUT MOD changed it for Afghanistan to 35 weeks ..)

So 2 tours would be 70 weeks , but Harold did 27 weeks !!!
For those of us who waited it was more like 700 years, and when the bad new came it broke us.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ha! Actor Ryan Reynolds’s called out the Gruesomes for Invictus Games to be held in BC, saying the taxpayers shouldn’t have to cover the expenses of those two assholes!!

---
This is funny & the T-shirt suggestions are awesome!! 😆
IMG_5417.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So H and Smeg are possibly in trouble for syphoning off money for the IG and may be other charities and companies they are involved with.

Remember Smeg thought she should get paid for doing her Royal duties.

I think all this PR about a phone call to or from KC3 is 🦬💩.

H thinks he can try to win KC3 over and return to the UK and avoid investigation if these allegations are true.

He will have to hide out with Uncle Andrew.
H would need to watch his step considering how close Andrew was to HMQEII.

On a brighter note Prince Edward is in Sydney for 3 days in relation to the Duke of Edinburgh Awards.
He will be attending the Gold Awards and meeting the nominees, participants and staff.

The Duke of Edinburgh Awards number of participants are increasing every year.
In Australia there have now been 800,000 participants since the awards started here in 1959.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
no army shrinks for queen's grandson.
That's the gross privilege part. One rule for them and another for us... I read something about how he'd get tipped off prior to a drug test. What other secrets did they hide, favors were done on his behalf and the tit he must've pulled. 🤔 Now, he's made an enemy of the media and pulled a runner. When they left, I thought, "There is nowhere on Earth they can hide he's lost & gone forever...
duck those losers, I am *really* looking forward to tiaras and gowns at sunset tomorrow. I hope they invite the Korean Englishman/Jolly YouTubers again like they did at the Asian Pacific reception.
JOHNNY IN HIS DRESS KILT.
What more do we need?? 😍 😍 😍 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Can’t find it in the listings…
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-lawrence-daily-mail-high-court-b2450781.html

Apparently, when/if the main part of the trial takes place a lot of information will come out in 'discovery' regarding journalists who allegedly played a role. As I understand it, this information will only be privy to lawyers, but it could come out as the case proceeds. According to Private Eye, some of the journalists at the time are now in quite high-powered positions (in other news organisations) and it'll be very embarassing for them.

Obviously, the news of the trial isn't plastered all over the tabloids because they don't exactly want to shout it from the rooftops. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
My 3am thought that I fell asleep in the middle of typing 😂

That was years ago wasn't it, and it was brushed under the rug like the elephant money. Plus lots more stuff. The Stoats learned 5 years ago that there are never any repercussions no matter what they do. A blind eye is turned, and we are diverted by squabbles about who phoned who and who's going to apologise for some unspecified insult.

This 1000% ^^

Delaware charidee registration with its 95% delectable deductible allowances ?

Permanently empty acres of office space at Arsewell?

Nothing to see here. No sir.

They take us for mugs :mad:
Here's a thought. What if Delaware is paying the Gruesomes to tempt people into opening new charidees there? People would go, "Oh if those two lazy unpopular grifters can earn well by keeping 95%, I can do much better". Delaware gets revenue in the form of registration and other fees, boost to local businesses and general reputation of the area as being good for business. Extortionists can have fun too - "give us money or we'll expose you to your fans". Wins all around 🤭

I could run a good scam, just need someone who knows how to read and convince people 😋

Reactions: 16
We need a distraction because we're being accused of siphoning money from wounded veterans and there's another royal visit tomorrow. Of course another pap walk and weird behaviour. In genuinely embarrassed now

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
On a brighter note Prince Edward is in Sydney for 3 days in relation to the Duke of Edinburgh Awards.
He will be attending the Gold Awards and meeting the nominees, participants and staff.

The Duke of Edinburgh Awards number of participants are increasing every year.
In Australia there have now been 800,000 participants since the awards started here in 1959.
I'm so pleased that the King made Prince Edward Duke of Edinburgh, if only to give the DoE awards a worthy public face.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
They are somewhere

Apparently it's at a Canadian ice hockey game to promote Invictus. But made sure they got the titles they don't care about used. Off to hospital now as my arse hole has sucked right inside my body through pure embarrassment. Please just go away (and give the stolen money back)

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Apparently it's at a Canadian ice hockey game to promote Invictus. But made sure they got the titles they don't care about used. Off to hospital now as my arse hole has sucked right inside my body through pure embarrassment. Please just go away (and give the stolen money back)

---
Ginger tits did a super quick glance to the screen to see if he was on view then did a pathetic little wiggle. He’s as big an attention bleep as ILBW.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Maybe W&K have realised that the only way to deal with toxic people is to not deal with them. Clearly Harry still thinks he is wronged and since nothing may convince him otherwise then excluding someone deluded like that is good for ones mental health. No contact, no meeting, no relationship. It's the best way mentally and emotionally to deal with histrionic, narc head melts and their body language, confidence and ease in the general public is obvious since Megxit. No longer having to continually and formally interact with the likes of Harry and Meghan is a relief. During that walkabout when the Queen died, for example, it was obvious who the bosses were and was a brilliant example of two people knowing it would be a one and done gig and they could soon go back to actively avoiding them for who knows how many years. I'd imagine watching the Sussexes fumble serves as a source of amusement for them as well as us.

They have their own family and interests. If Charles wants to mend things with Harry then maybe W&K have said they don't want a part of that and that if and when Charles wants to know his overseas grandkids then fire away but there is an understanding that the Wales grandchildren won't be part of that since it means getting involved with Harry and Meghan who will serve as good examples of toxic people from which the Wales grandchildren will themselves learn from i.e. recognise the traits, don't be like that, accept that not everything works out as you'd like etc.
Given that we are in a similar situation with our narc relatives, I agree.

Probably shouldn't be saying this given cultureeeee and all, but when my grandfather passed, there was the initial stress of now the narc uncle and his family will unleash fresh hell, and then the immediate problem of attending all the last rites (went better than expected, but they again showed their true colours). But then, even though we are legally still entangled with them and they've been popping up here and there to spoil our festive prayers etc, there is a huge sense of relief and lightness because we are very, very low contact with all of them. In Hindi when we talk about vengeful spirits or negative presences (or even alive negative people), we say "bura saaya" or "kaala saaya chhaya hua hai" - bad or black shadows surround the person. So this change is like light filtering in. Of course there are still black shadows, but the difference is stark. We've seen the same thing reflected in William and Catherine over the last couple of years. They're more relaxed and happier in spite of their grief over their grandparents and the stress of the drama created by the Harkles.

With time we have learnt to anticipate attacks around festivals or important days. Knowing that such a day is coming up fills us with dread because they can cause legal trouble, but we're slowly learning to take it in our strides. Mum still gets upset about how they've destroyed our relationships with and reputation amongst those we were supposedly close with, but she's also accepting now that they're just fairweather relatives who don't actually want us to have fair weather. If she, who had been groomed since birth, can more or less shut them out emotionally, Catherine and William definitely can.

Catherine might be sensitive but she clearly has a sense of boundaries and proper behaviour as well - people might take it as a negative trait but it's the best tool to have when dealing with such people who thrive on stomping boundaries. And she's fiercely protective of her family/team/those she is committed to. If she's anything like I suspect she is, she did all she could until a line was crossed and now she will not bend at all. William was also conditioned to always take care of Sparry, even help hide the bodies "for the good of the monarchy", but he would have realised that it would not help at all and could actually backfire on him if his involvement came to light later. Emotionally, they likely do still care about his well-being, but he won't be welcome to just waltz in and be a part of their core team, or even to be privy to anything important.

The biggest advantage that William and Catherine have is that they're in the position of power here. They have titles, money, goodwill, and most importantly, support of some sensible family, friends and teammates, and the ability to weather storms and survive and thrive on their own. The Harkles are surviving, but at what cost, and they're doing such unsavoury things, especially stealing from those who need help. Emotions aside, William and Catherine know that they and their babies are best away from that shitshow.

The Prince and Princess of Wales are done grieving those relationships and what should have been.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.