Harry & Meghan #391 Ones 75th, be there or be spare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can guess exactly how this will be spun.
Diana on phone to William: can I speak to your brother now?
William: oh he's busy playing, bye mum (puts phone down)
Hence it will be Williams fault that poor Hazno missed the final call
Even though Harry, in a televised interview pre M said he was in a hurry to get back to doing whatever he was doing rather than talk to his mum.

Reactions: 28
oh, I so wish I could be one to deliver those punches. Damn, I’m sitting here with this big dopey grim on my face, just thinking about it. They suck, they re detractors, bullies, liars, grifters and cunts. Take Endgme and shove it up their asses. I detest Hazno and the Hostain on this Thursday morning, and I shall detest them even more tomorrow.

Hee hee then you would be VIOLENT butterfly.
:m :m :m 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Haven’t they fucked off yet? And the bleeping horse they rode in on!! And once they duck off they can keep bleeping off until they realise we give no fucks for them any more
Harry, so full of himself, with his glamourous American girl, full of confidence, making demands here there and everywhere, expecting everyone to fall in line ... we want this, we want that and The Queen essentially says: duck ORF. I don't think he's ever got over it, I don't think he ever will. Waaaagh!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
How has he fallen so low … what must he be feeling .. imagine!! He got his Rocks off being Royal! Said as much in his whineathon book!
Enjoyed seeing people’s reaction to him!!
He is so rock dumb.. that he assumed people held him in such high esteem! no you dumb duck! That was reverence for the Crown! Which you played a side role representing hahahah

and now you don’t! You won’t ever feel that reaction again…

Reactions: 31
Even though Harry, in a televised interview pre M said he was in a hurry to get back to doing whatever he was doing rather than talk to his mum.
His memories are his memories, none of our memories 😉

images - 2023-11-16T185458.683.jpeg

When has the actual factual truth ever stopped Sparry and his Ho from claiming whatever they want to, and people from believing their stupid victimhood lies? 🤷

Reactions: 30
At home suffering from a horrible sore throat...watching TV........I think they should rename the latest series of The Crown, the Princess Diana fables!

Of course nothing else happened with the royal family over those years, apart from the breakdown of Charles and Dianas marriage, and the relationship between Diana, her children and the Royal family!

At least Netflix, if there is any truth to the story at all, is showing how unscrupulous Dodi and Mohammed Al Fayed were. Dodi was engaged to an American woman, and meant to be marrying her when he first started romancing Diana on the yacht, He was acting entirely on the orders of his father , so presumably his attention/ romance was all an act. Al fayad was the one responsible for briefing the paps about their affair and telling them where they were so they could get photos...... I must check exactly how many paps were actually chasing the pair of them in the disaster that was Paris. Diana apparently wanted to be home...but because she was on the private harrods jet, she was at the mercy of an unexpected stop in Paris....where Dodi stopped off on his fathers orders...

And the conversations between Diana and Dodi ....are almost laughable as both principles are dead, and were dead hours after the alleged conversations about an engagment!!!!

And as for Dianas ghost......

Make it stop!!!!
Does anyone remember Ailsa seeing Bobby’s ghost in the fridge in Home and Away? 👻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think he's always going to blame William and nothing is ever going to change that
Yes of course he is. If it weren’t for that mean nasty brother Prince William, Everything would be Spareys. And that’s the problem. It’s nothing William did, it is simply that William exsists. If William were the 2nd born, all Harry’s problems would be over.

Reactions: 40
Yes of course he is. If it weren’t for that mean nasty brother Prince William, Everything would be Spareys. And that’s the problem. It’s nothing William did, it is simply that William exsists. If William were the 2nd born, all Harry’s problems would be over.
Sad, but true, and just a little bit scary

Reactions: 28
Says he was being frozen out but he’d do well to recall The Cut article a few weeks before the Queen died in which Meghan was practically gloating about not having signed anything and thus being able to say anything she wanted. Harry must know they didn’t miss that particular nugget and so he can go cry a river for being out of the loop because it isn't his familys fault that he married an arrogant witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 48
Says he was being frozen out but he’d do well to recall The Cut article a few weeks before the Queen died in which Meghan was practically gloating about not having signed anything and thus being able to say anything she wanted. Harry must know they didn’t miss that particular nugget and so he can go cry a river for being out of the loop because it isn't his familys fault that he married an arrogant witch.
I definitely think he has told her far too much and let slip a few things that should have been kept to himself - I am sure he was fooled and bleep stuck enough to think all her questioning was 'delightful' with her desire to 'hit the ground running' and 'learn all she could about her new family' when in fact she was storing all the info for future ammunition - dumb duck :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Hee hee then you would be VIOLENT butterfly.
:m :m :m 🤪
It would be a righteous endeavor. Like King Richard going off on a crusade for good. I’d witch slap the witches, then watch them dissolve in a torrent of tears. :ROFLMAO: Violent for a cause. Justified ass kickings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
While it’s fairly quiet on here I’ll post this to make you smile. I am also sending a copy to Haz to help him with his job applications, it should help him get a job at B&Q., especially the answer to the question “Have you received any special awards or Recognition?” But all answers seem appropriate for use by Hazno except the ‘Nearest relative’ one 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2572781

Nearest relative - 7 miles 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's so funny how things turned out.

Harry and Smeg were shouting that they want to do real work and contribute in a real way "unlike the royals".

Meanwhile, the royals are showing up and making an impact in society...

1700143194703.png

And they are stuck watching and clapping while someone else opens a veteran's training center.

1700143407828.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
There are so many vile things that H&M, the two despicable grifters, have done that you forget some of them. A death clause? What kind of person would even think of such a thing?

IMO, the best thing for these two shits is for this book to come out. It will just reinforce how hateful they truly are. They are trying to rebrand? Fix their reputation in America? This book will bury them. Their brand will be destroyed, and I hope it is worse than even we can imagine.

Hateful, spiteful, malicious, disgusting - that's what they are and that's what everyone will see.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The Crown has finally moved away from any semblance of historical accuracy with the whole "Ghost of Diana" tripe. Maybe they've got confused and thought The Windsors was a documentary...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My sibling is a ton better off than me. Earns about four times as much (maybe more now) plus a huge bonus, owns 3 properties, fancy car etc etc. I will never ever have as much money ever. And… I don’t care? I will hopefully have enough to have a nice enough life and I feel grateful for that. And I love my sibling!

Sparry has a duck ton of money (£30m). They were given £2m by Charles to start over, even amid all the mega bucks deals from Netflix etc. They scavenge private jets and holiday stays and blag all their expenses through Archefraud, not to mention all their merching and blagging.

He’s such a spoiled, selfish, self-centred, venal, greedy, irredeemable bleep!

So yeah hahhahahhaa you aren’t a billionaire like your brother! Couldn’t have not happened to a nastier person!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm still waiting for any bombshells from this book - if thats the best they've got to get people interested that's not even worth the effort of turning a page let alone reading the thing.

No way my hard earned dosh will be wasted on this - I can't even call it toilet paper as that's an insult to toilet paper- even the dreaded Izal stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This is so tacky of both women.

No one knows what Diana would have wanted.

Dig her up and have a bleeping seance together with Derek Acorah, load of bleeping bullshitting,woke,whining,wet,wanking,wailing wasters.

Bunch of Cretinous,carping,crackhead,cunts.

duck off she is brown bread!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can't even call it toilet paper as that's an insult to toilet paper- even the dreaded Izal stuff.
And I bet you can’t play a paper and comb with it either…….although why we did that with toilet roll, I know not🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.