Harry & Meghan #381 Heart of Vindictive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
winning title by @Mancunian with a whopping 95 votes

Old thread here......

Recap of old thread
OMG where to start!!!!!

She DID go to Invictus.
She DID bring some hideous outfits.
She DID make Harry look more miserable
She DID take over and hog all the limelight.

The media ARE ignoring the veterans and making it all about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
The games are a niche event, it just doesn't have a mass appeal for the public. With Meghan going then I think the Mail Online is doing a deliberate trolling exercise to manipulate the algorithms. You could sum up Meghans involvement in a single article but the relentless articles with Meghan Markle in the titles suggests to me that the Mail know what they are doing. When people search for Invictus Games then they'll be presented with articles about Meghan and the general takeaway will be that, yes, she is trying to steal the limelight from the veterans.

I still think she's publicity hungry, is loving the attention and hoping it translates into $$$ for her but I don't think that she's the one engineering all the relentless coverage. It is akin to revenge from a paper they sued. The result of this could be removal of both their involvement and what the impact on the games might be is anyones guess.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Did she get those earrings from Rymans, were they formerly part of a ring binder?

At least the Invictus Games has achieved Net Zero, since with those teeth in the room they are able to turn off all the electric lighting and just play under the reflected glow from her gob?

1694774445318.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I'm a bit late with this but having a go anyway...

Harry & Meghan #382 Meghan spotted at Invictus and the crowd calls nein, nein, nein!

Probably not 999 in Germany, but never mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Those razorblade shin bones really do look unpleasant. Sinewy feet. Alien vs predator knees. :sick:

I might sound old-fashioned here but I question the decorum of the barely-covering-her-arse hemline? The shirt buttons undone to her boobs? OK on holiday with your loved ones, but is it appropriate at a multinational charity event honouring injured servicemen and women?

And for the love of God, can she not find an iron or a hairbrush?

Overall, it's a no from me.

razorblade.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Another neutral colour outfit whilst she claimed the RF banned her from wearing colour.

Fab title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Those razorblade shin bones really do look unpleasant. Sinewy feet. Alien vs predator knees. :sick:

I might sound old-fashioned here but I question the decorum of the barely-covering-her-arse hemline? The shirt buttons undone to her boobs? OK on holiday with your loved ones, but is it appropriate at a multinational charity event honouring injured servicemen and women?

View attachment 2450434
She looks like a tampax

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Sue Smith. Comments could have been written by Tattlers!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I just saw this quote and thought it was apropos for Smegs: "Mirrors can't talk. Lucky for you they can't laugh, either!" 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I’ve taken this from Reddit , we’re all in it together after all.

Who the hell let this unstable power hungry grifter lead a march with athletes and servicemen ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
The games are a niche event, it just doesn't have a mass appeal for the public. With Meghan going then I think the Mail Online is doing a deliberate trolling exercise to manipulate the algorithms. You could sum up Meghans involvement in a single article but the relentless articles with Meghan Markle in the titles suggests to me that the Mail know what they are doing. When people search for Invictus Games then they'll be presented with articles about Meghan and the general takeaway will be that, yes, she is trying to steal the limelight from the veterans.

I still think she's publicity hungry, is loving the attention and hoping it translates into $$$ for her but I don't think that she's the one engineering all the relentless coverage. It is akin to revenge from a paper they sued. The result of this could be removal of both their involvement and what the impact on the games might be is anyones guess.
Personally, I’m so disgusted by the media ‘coronation’ of these two as alternative UK royalty on the world stage, that I hope Harry wins his lawsuits and bankrupts them out of business.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2450434
I don't think it's old fashioned at all. Her clothing is inappropriate. The shorts are just ghastly and would only be acceptable as beach wear.

The Harkles should dress smartly when required on stage making speeches and informally when they are just hanging around watching. Dressing informally doesn't mean having everything hanging out though. Some well cut Jeans and an Invictus polo shirt would have been better.

It's pointless going on about her clothing really as she hasn't got a clue generally.

I'm so flaming sick of the pair of them now that I can't be bothered to look at the constant crap in the papers. I realise that the Mail are generally trolling them but it's getting really tiresome now.

I want them to just duck off back to California and STFU.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

View attachment 2450434
Reminds me of the song "Short Skirt, Long Jacket" by Cake. Not a good look for "Bronze", but then she never looks good in anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2450434

I am rather alarmed at those shin bones. She needs to stop taking that weight loss drug.
Seriously.
She was never fat or overweight.
She has a square torso, sure, but that can be flattered with the correct clothes. [IF ONLY SHE WOULD TAKE ADVICE]

Taking so many drugs that give you shin bones that could slice prosciutto is madness.

OK, she's an adult and can take what she wants, but like it or not, she IS in a position to influence other gullible people so she needs to lay off that drug.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.