Harry & Meghan #380 Not quite the Half-In-N-Half-Out they had in mind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fab title by @jonathanlynch with 72 votes it has won the title contest this time.

Old thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-379-hair-unapparent.41570/

We discussed the late Queen on the anniversary of her passing.
We also discussed Harry's constant need to make everything about himself and also discussed Meghan's need to flood the press with articles and pictures of herself to try and steal the limelight from everybody, even Harry.

We mocked the obviously staged picture at the burger drive in.

And we discussed the Invictus games. We feel sad that the veterans are being overlooked because the press are making the games all about Harry.
We compared Meghan's style to Catherine's.
We compared William's bald head to Harry's.

Honestly, these two give us more material than Libertys have in their store room.

There's more to re-cap but I cant remember, so I'm hoping others will step in and mention what Ive missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Thank you for the new thread and the very apt title.

I've managed to go another night without sleeping but there are two more sleep-able hours so 🤞

Leaving you all with this lovely palate-cleansing song from the film I was watching earlier. Have a wonderful night/day! ❤

(Transl. lyrics: https://www.filmyquotes.com/songs/3438)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks @Chita for starting the new thread with Recap, and thanks to @jonathanlynch for the perfect title!

I know I'm naive but did Kim really buy Rachel's ring?
Cunts, the bunch of them.

Like every story there is sometimes a little truth in it.
I doubt the bit about the Queen seizing Diana's diamonds is true.
They were Diana's weren't they? Spencer diamonds, I assume, so the Queen didn't own them.
The Welsh gold might have some importance to the Queen and she might have wanted to get that back but I don't think the Queen would be that petty, would she??
Who knows.
I can believe that the Queen would have made sure the tiara Meghan wore for her wedding was a replica/copy of the real one.
Not sure I believe this about the engagement ring being swapped for a copy .......... BUT many Tattlers have noticed the absence of the engagement ring for some time now, so maybe she did sell it.

• Wow
Reactions: 48
Thanks @Chita for starting the new thread with Recap, and thanks to @jonathanlynch for the perfect title!

The engagement ring? Smegs is definitely more likely to sell that than her blood diamonds 🤷 and Kim is positioning herself as a collector, so who knows.

But then would Smegs give up the Diana/BRF connect that easily with the stones and the Welsh gold? Might be holding on to it as a bargaining chip.

ETA: especially since those things would be likely to hold sentimental value far higher than monetary value. Cynical people like Smegs enjoy exploiting sentimentality. They perceive it as a weakness, enjoy meting out punishment.

ETA2: I see we are talking about the scenario where the ring was switched out. Quite likely, I'd say, but not by HMTLQ. Smegs and/or Sparry likely got made a cheaper replica so they could circulate exactly this story, while also selling the reproduction, claiming that it was secretly the real thing that they managed to keep safe from the BRF. They can manage it because they're experts at telling convoluted lies, which they then promptly forget 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
I’ve Scrolling through Instagram and I watched this and it sounds like Megs wizard sleeve. I wish Joan was still alive she would have ripped her a new hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
OMG the official invictus twitter thread
Bloody hilarious. Compassion? Family? What????

---
The rictus grin
DON'T MAKE ME TOUCH THIS PEASANT
WAAAAAAH.....OH IT GRABBED MY WRIST
GET IT OFF GET IT OFF
Screenshot_20230913-003502_X.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
@AmIbeingTreasonable - on previous thread you asked for more information on Hoof Maker and Bag Balm. Hoof Maker is used on horse's hoofs to protect and strengthen. Works great on my nails which split easily. Bag Balm which is used on cow's teats to keep them from chapping works great if you accidentally burn yourself, for easing itch from insect bites, and it actually has an antibiotic so it helps with cuts and scrapes as well.

Both are available on Amazon and in the U.S. manly pharmacies carry them as well.

Hope this helps!!!

bag balm.jpg

hoof maker.jpg

Sorry I should have put this behind a spoiler - I forgot :(

• Heart
Reactions: 43

I honestly wouldn't put it past either of them. The Tradashians are even worse than M when it comes to what they would do to get attention for themselves. If it is true, I can see it being 'leaked' at some point in the near future whether it was supposed to be kept quiet or not.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
If she really did sell the ring that is a slap in the face for Sparry who designed it for her. Yes I know she promptly had it changed but even so it was his gift to her. Not that I care if he feels hurt as he deserves everything bad that is happening to him.

Reactions: 37
The small village of Kleindorf, near Dusseldorf, has been flooded by a mysterious chemical.

1694566997242.jpeg

Local residents have expressed concern that the sugary sweet liquid may be toxic.

One woman, who wished to remain anonymous, told local news "even being near to it made me itch. It gave me an uneasy feeling, like nails being scraped down a blackboard."
Others have reported that the liquid has drained the local cash point of thousands of Euros.
Particularly hard hit was the Kleindorf Disabled Association, spokesperson Helmut Harbenschauben said, "we put our bodies on the line to stop the tidal wave of bilge. But it just ran over us. There was nothing we could do."

Authorities have sought to reassure the frightened villagers.

Police Chief Felix Faustenbengen said, "initial testing of the liquid suggests it is some form of cosmetic skin pigmention agent. We are aware that it can cause burning to the eyes, and those who swallow it report hearing strange voices. We are working to locate the source of the pollution, and believe we have traced it to leaky shower in a nearby five star hotel."

As yet unconfirmed reports, claim that a couple have barricaded themselves and several hundred wounded ex-service personel inside the same five star hotel: and along with an accomplice (believed to be an operator on the waltzers) is forcing the hostages to do Mexican waves, brandish flags, and whoop loudly.

Negotiators are seeking to establish contact with the couple, in order to free the captives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.