Harry & Meghan #374 Welcome to Tokyo, KonnichiWAAAGH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @cjguk for the winning title.

Well... the most awaited most charitable polo game of the year ended before we realised it started.
Sparry arrived with his beau and acted like the pillock he is:
- he made people uncomfortable by being touchy grabby, he's such a lad!
- he took the trophy, which was shared bc the game was a draw, and didn't want to hand it to Nacho, joking around and acting ridiculous.
- he was filmed walking around aimlessly with no one of the 2 dozen attendees willing to chat with him.
- a clip of a mystery woman either making bedroom eyes or glaring at him made the rounds. her body language was much analysed and people were speculating what is the nature of their relationship, especially as it turns out she's an employee/collaborator of ArrseWell. We think Smeg was banned from attending polo after making an arse of herself last year, so she delegated her employee to keep an eye on her boy.

No way was Sparry to be allowed one day of attention, so our favourite lot lizard got herself papped in yet another parking lot, all draped in wool coat and cashmere, as one usually dresses for mid August in California. She had a big fat patch on her wrist which she made extra sure to make visible. turns out it's some calming patch gimmick thingy from a company called NuCalm and our Roachel was merching for them, as they shared on their SM platforms. Major ridicule ensued, in fact so big, HUGE!, NuCalm had to release a statement that there is no business arrangement with Smeg.

Then she disgraced our screens again, the very next day, where she was "candidly" photographed while eating dinner with "friends", while wearing sleeveless top and the friend had a cardigan on her shoulders over her long sleeved top.

Serena Williams had another baby shower party situation kind of deal, so we're waiting for Smeg to PR hijack it.

And that's about it. If i missed anything, please add to the recap

Old Thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 87
@Shushex thanks for new thread and excellent summing up of the old one.
And congrats to our relative newbie @cjguk on getting the most votes for your title suggestion.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Thanks for new thread and excellent summing up of the old one.
And congrats to our relative newbie @cjguk on getting the most votes for your title suggestion.
how did you know i was going to post about Serena's new baby party thing? do you read computers' minds 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
@Shushex I can stop creating posts in the old thread to try and get us to 1000 now.
😅 😅 😅 🤪 :m
---
how did you know i was going to post about Serena's new baby party thing? do you read computers' minds 😂 😂

I am all seeing, all knowing.
Well, when I can be arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
For every journo that insists she’s one of the best-dressed women in the world and for every Sugar that’s always like “omg Kween, she ATE, she SLAYED,” let us never forget….

IMG_2662.jpeg

🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
I have thrown countless strops, thrown myself sobbing to the ground in an uncontrollable fashion numerous times, yet still no-one noticed me gone.....sob....

Missed you all, (clearly more than you missed me 😉😁) I have been trying to follow, especially liked the video of Reek wandering around looking try hard, friendless & VERY bald.....😆

Had to share this gorgeous photo -
Screenshot_20230815-194132.png

• Heart
Reactions: 89
I am all seeing, all knowing.
Well, when I can be arsed.
i remembered something with sleb playing something on sand. i thought i saw the pics here in the wiki, but it might have been on reddit. i think this is the first instance of their "friendship"

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 21.33.48.png

the event was called DIRECTV's 8th Annual Celebrity Beach Bowl

i think i know way too much about Smeghan, maybe i should take a leave of absence 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well, that’s it. You know you’re fucked when your most loyal supporter turns out to be Kerry Katona … 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_1883.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
...some records for the cunts to listen to .... 😃😃

Idris Muhamned - Could HELL ever be like this?
Leo Sayer - One Man bleep
E.L.O. - bleep Talkin' Woman
Kate Bush - Harry and the Cold bleep
Cliff Richard - We Don't Talk Anymore
The Real Thing - Can You Feel The Hate?
David Essex - Oh, What A Circus
Dionne Warwick - This Empty Place
Elkie Brooks - Stairway To Grifting
Elton John - Mad Cunts Across The Water
Esther Philips - Home Is Where The Hatred Is

Should " entertain" the tossers for an hour 😃😃😆😆💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For every journo that insists she’s one of the best-dressed women in the world and for every Sugar that’s always like “omg Kween, she ATE, she SLAYED,” let us never forget….

View attachment 2382641

🥴🥴
What in God’s name is going on at the front of that dress? Is she wearing a cricket box? There are strange angles and lumps where there shouldn’t be any, and why is only 1 button black? Tell me it’s not sweat stained🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
GB news, The Clash later with Nina Miscow and Petronella Wyatt.

Then after 10.30, Tom Bower

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.