Harry & Meghan #373 not HRH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many congratulations to @Missy Yoda for the glorious new thread title :)

Brief recap (I'm not great at these, I have the attention span of a goldfish) please add anything I've forgotten.

Netflix have bought them the rights to a movie that appears to be very loosely based on Harold's life.

Harry went to Japan, bowed incorrectly, got people to hug him and said he would love to live there. We doubt that the feeling is reciprocated.
Oh and Nacho posted a pic of them shopping.

Megs allegedly went to a Taylor Swift concert, no-one has seen proof (unless I missed it).

P.S. Many thanks for fixing the title so speedily ;) it was originally going to be HRH but the strikethrough doesn't work in the titles :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Fanks for the shiny new Fred @DanDanTheIceCreamMan!

Hairy debuted an even shiner bald Pate then we’ve ever seen on arrival in Japan where he had Kobe for lunch AND dinner - possibly a one up on 3 sausage Willy.

Wallmart Wallis manifested herself at the Taylor Swift gig and it didn’t happen - a lot of her ‘very good friends’ were there but no sign of her. Similar lack of any evidence of her gal pal trip to the movies with Portia for her birthday.

Hairy talked a load of old bollocks about invictus - a bit like when you do a drama class and have to ad-lib about an unknown subject, if you will. Or sales pitch training although I think even David Brent could have outshone him. Essentially It revealed to the world that you can be excited and nervous at the same time, purport your support for something you clearly don’t know about and gurn on camera all at the same time; and he’s on the look out for War Heroes from Antarctica.

Shiny new titles for PPOW and the ‘Burghs; including big Willy now having the lead of Hairys old unit which made us wonder what would have been had Hairy not been such an utter salad (limp and bitter), and stayed.

Oh and @Thalia threw down the gauntlet and @KatLit is going to ferret around with some cheesy poofs with a pickled onion fork.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I apologise unreservedly. I mistook your meaning.
I love Anne Boleyn, and I get annoyed when people blame her for destroying Henry and Catherine's marriage.
She was an amazing and truly magnificent woman.
Really no need to apologise, I wasn’t remotely offended! Tattlers on this thread aren’t the sorts to go looking for outrage, throw a fit and fall to the floor in a weeping tantrum! 😆 I am a history nut too and like so many women, Anne’s reputation was systematically destroyed both during her life by Henry & Cromwell and after. Eg the deformed neck and extra finger concocted by her daughter’s papist enemies as proof of her witchcraft. It’s the women of the Wars of the Roses and Tudor period who are utterly fascinating to me, power brokers manipulating & influencing behind the scenes, strong intelligent complicated figures but all with their fates solely in the hands of men.

We had a gay man here on Tattle a little while ago can't remember his name but haven't seen him for a while, would be good to know what he thinks or any other gay Tattler on here who can give an opinion.
Well, as the thread’s resident lesbian, my friends and I don’t think he’s family. It’s not just that we refuse to have any association with such a gross person, he doesn’t trip any of our gaydar. And you wouldn’t believe how far and fast gossip travels in the gay community (but not outside it). I know stuff about various celebs, politicians etc. But none of the lads I know have ever heard anything about Sparold.

I think he’s a typical lout of his class: sexist, misogynistic, ignorant and until he was reprogrammed by her, openly crude and revolting towards women. That pic of him manhandling that girl and groping her tit on a night out sums him up I think. He now pretends to be woke but I think he’s just as awful behind the scenes. He’s spent his life in male only environments and so he’s happy with other men, but doesn’t relate well at all to women. I think prior to Catherine, he really only wanted women for one thing and after the Wales marriage, he wanted a woman because as usual he coveted what William had. I know there can be plenty of homoerotic vibes in the places he grew up and worked in so he may have had a teenage fumble but we don’t think it’s more than that. We hope we’re right!

And you’re right that no gay man I know would touch him with a barge pole. We were playing Either Or a while ago and it basically turned into just how low would you go to avoid shagging Sparry! 😆 He looks like he smells too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
A brief resume for our Tattlers, and our International Tattler friends on here 😃😃

Screenshot_20230704-215305_Gallery.jpg

A Lying bleep

meghan-and-harry-fake.jpg

And a nasty, Lying bleep.

Screenshot_20230704-215448_Gallery.jpg

A grifting , Lying Jailbird

Fvdmqj3XsAEQSp2.jpeg.jpg
Fvdmqu7XwAAkWwj.jpeg.jpg

Hysterical shade-throwing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I so heart this title. Wondering what sort of stunt will take place this weekend? She is about due, isn’t she? Hubby is away and getting all the attention. Will and Kate just got new military associations, along with Sophie and others. The plates are flying, to be sure, but she will do something this weekend to put the (negative) focus back on her. So glad the kids are not real because sheesh, can you imagine growing up with ILBW as a mother???

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Really no need to apologise, I wasn’t remotely offended! Tattlers on this thread aren’t the sorts to go looking for outrage, throw a fit and fall to the floor in a weeping tantrum! 😆 I am a history nut too and like so many women, Anne’s reputation was systematically destroyed both during her life by Henry & Cromwell and after. Eg the deformed neck and extra finger concocted by her daughter’s papist enemies as proof of her witchcraft. It’s the women of the Wars of the Roses and Tudor period who are utterly fascinating to me, power brokers manipulating & influencing behind the scenes, strong intelligent complicated figures but all with their fates solely in the hands of men.

Well, as the thread’s resident lesbian, my friends and I don’t think he’s family. It’s not just that we refuse to have any association with such a gross person, he doesn’t trip any of our gaydar. And you wouldn’t believe how far and fast gossip travels in the gay community (but not outside it). I know stuff about various celebs, politicians etc. But none of the lads I know have ever heard anything about Sparold.

I think he’s a typical lout of his class: sexist, misogynistic, ignorant and until he was reprogrammed by her, openly crude and revolting towards women. That pic of him manhandling that girl and groping her tit on a night out sums him up I think. He now pretends to be woke but I think he’s just as awful behind the scenes. He’s spent his life in male only environments and so he’s happy with other men, but doesn’t relate well at all to women. I think prior to Catherine, he really only wanted women for one thing and after the Wales marriage, he wanted a woman because as usual he coveted what William had. I know there can be plenty of homoerotic vibes in the places he grew up and worked in so he may have had a teenage fumble but we don’t think it’s more than that. We hope we’re right!

And you’re right that no gay man I know would touch him with a barge pole. We were playing Either Or a while ago and it basically turned into just how low would you go to avoid shagging Sparry! 😆 He looks like he smells too!
He looks like he smells too!

I agree.

Of wet ham, Lynx Africa, hair-restoring lotion and desperation.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Thanks for that. You're probably right that he may have experienced an 'Eton Fumble' or 2 in his youth but that doesn't necessarily mean he prefers men.
I do think that he secretly doesn't like women though and views them as inferior beings worthy of a shag (or not).
As you say he pretends to be woke to suit the agenda they are promoting but I bet he's still a sexist bleep underneath.
He's probably more at home in the company of men. Living with someone as sanctimonious as Smegz must be quite a trial for him 😁 Of course she's only really a feminist in name only and doesn't understand half the clichés she trots out about empowerment. They are both phoney wankers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

I love history too and was reading recently about the utter embarrassment of Edward ll supposedly falling in love with Piers Gaveston on first sight and letting him wear finer robes than himself and leading the way in processions in Westminster Abbey etc.
His wedding to Margaret of Anjou was a scandal as he sat next to Piers at the following feast and gave jewels from her dowry to his favourite in front of her and made so much of his favourite that his new wife's uncles walked out in disgust.
So looks like it has all been done before and the Royal Family survived.
He even left his beau in charge when he went to France to meet his bride. As you probably know Margaret paid him back in spades and he came to a very sticky end allegedly. Would love to have seen the Tattler boards if they were around in those days.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Thank you for the new thread and title! ❤

Some musings I couldn't post in the last thread:

Sooooo Sparry wore a moonbump too? Or was Sparry the one who was actually with child? 😂

That shirt up belly exposed looks so tacky.

Won't even start on her or the whole scenario 🙄

Also, this would be quite useful for everyone from Tattlers to Charles, William and the rest of the fam 😉

So the customary pretty for the new thread. Shimmering, not-Goblin Green to bring us good luck, healing and abundance ❤

IMG-20230811-WA0001~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Couldn’t post this on the last thread as it had closed, but Lakeland sock hangers for the line are brilliant for keeping gloves etc together. As well as hanging socks and undies, obvs.

I’m really looking forward to seeing the photographic riposte to PPoWs new appointments. Who will she having a brush-by with this time?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
In a corner of my old classroom’s sports changing room next to the wee covered boys toilets, I once found a bag containing a swimsuit and towel a kid had left wet for months, along with an equally aged and mouldy half eaten tuna sandwich lunch!
That’s what I think Sparold smells like!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I love history too and was reading recently about the utter embarrassment of Edward ll supposedly falling in love with Piers Gaveston on first sight and letting him wear finer robes than himself and leading the way in processions in Westminster Abbey etc.
His wedding to Margaret of Anjou was a scandal as he sat next to Piers at the following feast and gave jewels from her dowry to his favourite in front of her and made so much of his favourite that his new wife's uncles walked out in disgust.
So looks like it has all been done before and the Royal Family survived.
He even left his beau in charge when he went to France to meet his bride. As you probably know Margaret paid him back in spades and he came to a very sticky end allegedly. Would love to have seen the Tattler boards if they were around in those days.
Edward II married Isabella. Margaret of Anjou was married to Henry VI.

Reactions: 29
Couldn’t post this on the last thread as it had closed, but Lakeland sock hangers for the line are brilliant for keeping gloves etc together. As well as hanging socks and undies, obvs.

I’m really looking forward to seeing the photographic riposte to PPoWs new appointments. Who will she having a brush-by with this time?
I use this thingy - I pair up socks etc on this and hang them on the line.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.