Harry & Meghan #367 And the Emmy doesn't go to...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title by @jonathanlynch Well done!

Old thread here....
https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...-shes-fantastic-is-she-made-of-plastic.40319/

They didn't get nominated for an Emmy and are the only ones not surprised about it.
Rumours abound she is dining out with men who are not Harry and that Harry has 'reached out' to William to ask if he can come home now.
They were seen watching a parade of one vehicle driving past a pavement but the photos were so blurry they might as well have been Fuzzy Felt figures.

She was seen with an enormous shopping bag pretending to be at a farmer's market that was actually held a few days before she pretended to be there.

Need help with more recap please, 'cause I spent most of last week on the Huw Edwards threads and missed a lot of what was going on, although in the last thread, two of my really old cartoons were reposted and are still relevant so I guess that shows that the Harkles are still doing the same old shite over and over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
yess-thor.gif

Thank you @Chita for the new thread & congrats @jonathanlynch for the brilliant title 😁

Many of you will be surprised to learn that I have a suggestion for a thread title:

Harry and Meghan #368 Meghan "Bury Me in a Y-shaped Coffin" Markle

boom-anna-kendrick.gif

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She's seriously not had a good weekend has she. I also think she's behind trying to destroy Wootton and it'll bite her. He's more of a bleep than her and will probably really expose her now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Thank you for the new thread and title.

@Thalia, finally! 😂

Possible additions to the recap: Sparry's old 'I have enough material for a second book' resurfaced, and Bookworm told us off for having fun speculating about the Flatpacks etc, apparently at the behest of 'someone inside the palace'. To which we said 'NOPE'.

Sunday's almost over and over got tonnes to do still, so here are some flowers I'd made last night.

IMG-20230716-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20230716-WA0001.jpg

And also some glow-in-the-dark mermaid coasters (autocorrect asked if I wanted to write glow-in-the-fark):

IMG-20230716-WA0000.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Summary

Hasno is a sh*t; a dense and demonic sh*t.
ILBW is a sh*t; a narcissistic, twisted, jealous and evil sh*t.

Pretty much covers it, I feel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Your friendly reminder

Thomas Markle 3 Smegan Markle 0

(No wonder she ghosted him, Markle Snr is 3 time Emmy winner and 11 time nominee )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Apparently the Wales are keen for their children to get used to being seen in public and knowing how to behave so take them to enjoyable events like sporting ones.
They also dress them appropriately in the style they will have to do in the future, hence the dresses and jacket and tie for public occasions.
No crumpled ill fitting clothes for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
How tall is King Felipe? He's taller than William, which surprised me, when he was stood with them congratulating Carlos

Reactions: 34
Thanks Chita for the recap and Jonathan for the thread title.

On Hamster's long post last thread.

Excellent article, and thanks for posting. I said yesterday that the Stoat is a loose cannon and dangerous, but this description says it all so much more eloquently and I believe it's 100% true. It's clear as recently as the Coronation that he's out for revenge and is even more bitter, and the menacing expression on his face was frightening to see. He could do or say anything.

He is No. 5 in the Line of Succession, with three above him small children. The stupidity of keeping this dangerous traitor there and not removing him beggars belief.
He's also a Counsellor of State, a position he should NOT be holding for the bogus reason that he "will never be called upon" - thanks to some shuffling by Chuck so as not to offend the Orange assassin.
There is ample evidence of treachery to get rid of him, but the show just goes on.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Thanks Chita for the recap and Jonathan for the thread title.

On Hamster's long post last thread.

Excellent article, and thanks for posting. I said yesterday that the Stoat is a loose cannon and dangerous, but this description says it all so much more eloquently and I believe it's 100% true. It's clear as recently as the Coronation that he's out for revenge and is even more bitter, and the menacing expression on his face was frightening to see. He could do or say anything.

He is No. 5 in the Line of Succession, with three above him small children. The stupidity of keeping this dangerous traitor there and not removing him beggars belief.
He's also a Counsellor of State, a position he should NOT be holding for the bogus reason that he "will never be called upon" - thanks to some shuffling by Chuck so as not to offend the Orange assassin.
There is ample evidence of treachery to get rid of him, but the show just goes on.
He definitely should not be allowed to be a Counsellor of State because he is a traitor.

I missed off the last part of the post as it was very long but the gist of it was that the poster thinks that Sparold could be a danger to Smegz if they ever split (despite thinking she's a mean girl narc etc) !

The poster thought that it could turn really ugly if she ever leaves him. Sparry is known to cheat on every woman he's ever been in a relationship with and can't stand it if the women dump him. He has a strong drive for vengeance against people who he thinks are in his way or have wronged him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he does have another woman on the side already.

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Thank you for the thread @Chita and title @jonathanlynch .

To add to recap :

According to a poll of mainly security guys recovering from a ‘ car chase’ in NYC , conducted by Archepoll -
Harold is more popular in the USA than William the Conquerer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
In reference to the pap stunt and the Farmers Market not allowing dogs at the venue.
Harry and Meghan #368 No Dogs Allowed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.