Harry & Meghan #366 My Little Phony, My Lili Phony. Sugars think she's fantastic, Is she made of plastic?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @jonathanlynch with 43 likes here, at least I think that's the winner, it was hard to find

Previous thread here.

So where are we? Must admit I haven't followed Hazno and Megnut much in recent days due to the clamour over the BBC scandal.

But there was some fuss over the Montecito 4th July parade, they were desperate to prove that Lili No Legs does have legs after all so they made sure they got snapped being happy families watching the parade. Pictures were very blurry mean (naturally!) and there was no sign of Dorito. The parade looked tit compared to last year's.

Appears that Meghan has been booted out of anything to do with Invictus.

Scobie has delayed his book or something, he may have realised that nobody is interested any more and the book is just headed for a pulping.

Pink button above for the amazing wiki.

Feel free to add all the other exciting Harkle news that I've missed, below.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Smeg’s dream of being in the sequel to Costner’s Bodyguard movie smells like desperation and dead fish on a beach…
IMG_4433.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thank you kev1974 for starting the thread and recap.

Congratulations Jonathanlynch on the title.

After watching the video above I think Biden was using KC3 as support. I think he is afraid he will trip or fall again. KC3 seemed accommodating until they got to the steps. May be he realised he couldn't balance himself if he had Biden holding his arm.

So could the Monteshitto 4th July gone past the driveway but the quality looks like a service entrance.
Could some of the people be employees of Archehole.
Will we ever get any straight answers, may be after the divorce.

Reactions: 35
The Net Zero shite is really pissing me off
"So here we had Charles doing his best impression of Greta Thunberg, demanding the total transformation of our economy and society, and yet few among our elites seem to have noticed anything wrong with this – or told our unelected king to keep his opinions to himself."

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I have the perfect role for her

Meghan markle, the liar, the witch and her tit wardrobe

And then at the end of production someone puts a huge padlock on the wardrobe and she’s stuck in Narnia forever
---
Smeg’s dream of being in the sequel to Costner’s Bodyguard movie smells like desperation and dead fish on a beach…
View attachment 2299629
Oh this made me chuckle 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
The only ones I recognise in this photo are Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox !
Don't know who any of the others are.
Same here @Scotch Mist, I’m very behind the times as far a celebrities are concerned. Well another thread and no doubt another packs of lies of what the Gruesomes are going to do ……. They should actually DO something rather than talking about it all the time. “It’s like listening to a broken record” is what my dad used to say.

Thanks to @kev1974 for starting this thread and recap and the @jonathanlynch for the brilliant title.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Same here @Scotch Mist, I’m very behind the times as far a celebrities are concerned. Well another thread and no doubt another packs of lies of what the Gruesomes are going to do ……. They should actually DO something rather than talking about it all the time. “It’s like listening to a broken record” is what my dad used to say.

Thanks to @kev1974 for starting this thread and recap and the @jonathanlynch for the brilliant title.
Thank you, I was beginning to think I needed to get checked out, not recognising the so-called celebrities!

When will Tart and Fart realise that her tactic off claiming something is gping to happen doesn't make it a fact.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for starting new thread, I am a firm believer that you are loosing your appeal when your tattle slows down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.