Harry & Meghan #365 One trick phonies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread Title thanks to lollipop panda
someone else can do the recap I’m still Working my way through reading it
old thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thank you for the new thread :giggle:

I really hope the pictures are real coz...

Lilibet looks like Thomas Markle Sr to me, with a hint of Thomas Markle Jr. The nose, the beady eyes, the mouth area - All Markle.

Harry having to look at his daughter every day of his life and see the Markles is definitely the kind of thing that a God who hates you does :D.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Let me set the scene ...

Haz is feeling lonely whilst lying on his bed in a hotel room when he receives a call from Megs. Oooh goody, he thinks, someone to talk to.

Megs is sobbing on the kitchen floor at an unknown address somewhere near Hollywood after reading forums.

"H, H are you there, can you hear me?" she sobs.

"Yeah man, whazzup this time?" he asks.

"We gotta set up another pap shot, with a couple of kids again. Those darn forums are getting too close to the truth H. You up for it?"

"Now what's up, honey? Can I come home now?"

"Don't push your luck. I mean, erm, they're saying we never take the kids out, never take them anywhere with us. Call the agency, H. Tell them we want the kids on 4th July. Tell them to drop 'em off round the corner from the parade at 2pm.". Barks Megs, giving clear orders.

"OK, then can I come home"

"I'll arrange for Backgrid to be there and splash photos everywhere. You can carry that little girl. Got it H."

No longer sobbing Megs puts her genius plan into action. The day arrives and all looks to have gone well, but H forgets to smile like a proper Pa, so she doesn't let him go back home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Which one of these do you think the ILBW would pick to wear

Fixed it:

Which one of these do you think the ILBW would pick to wear and make it look like a tit-filled potato sack? 😉 😜
P.s. No one dresses in Winter socks and a smocked dress in the US unless it's Santa pictures. Dumb cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Very apt title

what is the temperature in California at the moment,
Little girl seems little over dressed

Reactions: 27
Thank you for starting the thread toninottony.

Congratulations on the title lollipop_panda.

I found it interesting that the Harkle clan was papped in Cali.

Found these penalties.
First offence is punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine not exceeding $10,000.
Second offence includes a jail sentence of no less than 5 days and a fine of up to $20,000.
The third offence holds a punishment of no less than 30 days spent in jail and up to a $30,000 fine.
I presume the numbers are in US dollars.

These penalties only apply to celebrities' children in Cali.
There are no penalties for anyone in the US taking photos of other people of any age and putting them on social media. Just hypothetically, if I was walking down the street pushing my 1 week old niece someone could take a photo and put it on SM.

Another site said you may be able to sue if you are on your own property when snapped.

So either the Harkles arranged the pap shoot, are thinking they can sue to make some bucks, or, and this will be killing Smeg, they are no longer considered celebs and law doesn't apply. 🤎😃😄😁😆😅🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thank you @toninottony for the new thread, and congrats to @lollipop_panda on the title.

As always, the photos don't quite work - why does the little girl have a lumpy forehead, who it the man in the blue/grey shirt behind Hazno, and who holds a toddler that high? Surely the natural way to hold a small child is on your hip? Think of the upper arm strength you'd need to carry a child like that for longer than 30 seconds!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Sugary comments...
Lili - adorable
Archie - handsome
How can they tell? We can never see their faces!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Which one of these do you think the ILBW would pick to wear

I think she would look absolutely fabulous in any of these outfits ……… in a blacked out room with a bag over her head.😂

Just finished last thread and all this talk about the kids have given me a headache …… I don’t care any more ….. I don’t care if they have any or not.
I am still a flatpack truther and will remain so until full birth details, birth certificates and DNA samples prove otherwise, so may be waiting some time until that happens. They can roll out as many photos as they want because they prove nothing, only that they are compulsive liars.

Thank you @toninottony for starting this new thread, and thanks to @lollipop_panda for the most appropriate title for this pair of w**kers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Agree with another Tattler who said there's zero interaction between any of them. Also Lidl has the same colouring as the large guy in blue top who is near H, and she seems to be looking in his direction.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
Good Morning just seen those pap shots is that Tom markel seniour ? with them if so then am guessing most of His ' story ' is bullshit and no security ? like someone pointed out Backgrid no longer upset with the Harkles ?

I got some really good news from my diabetic nurse yesterday In Jan when they start prescribing that ' diabetic wonder drug everyone is using for weight loss causing serious delay for people who actully need it ' again I will be getting it as I am an ideal candidate for it meanwhine I have been put on another simular drug & no more doctors till the end of the month yay

• Heart
Reactions: 45
As soon as I saw that picture, my first thought was, that child looks way too young to be two, 16-18 months at most. I actually looked out a pic of my daughter aged 2, who was wearing a similar outfit, firstly she's standing in the picture and even though she was in her "shy and unnecessary" phase, she looks way older than the girl in that picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh wow! The excitement I am feeling for having a winning thread title is next to only the feeling I will feel when I make it to the VIP lounge I’m sure! What an honour!

I’d like to thank the person who wrote that on an NYPost article because I’m not clever enough to come up with good titles. I channeled Meggy and plagiarised, and look where it’s gotten me! Number one on the podium for this thread!

Thank you all, thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.