Harry & Meghan #364 Psycho or Psychic?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Kezzle1 for the title.

Well to start:

The trial against Mirror has reached its end, now it’s up for the judge to rule. Harry’s lawyer asked for a ruling of some 330k for his client and another 100k-ish damages for historical hacking of Lady Di.

Harry is in communication with his dead mom as it turns out she is being channeled by his psycho psychic ILBW.

Smegzy baby is melancholy because of the onslaught of bad undeserved press, as they are not bleeping lazy grifters you guyyys!!! They were just unlucky bc there was COVID, then PP’s passing then TLQ’s and it’s not their fault they couldn’t be arsed to record a dozen more podcasts.

Scobie Doo is promoting his upcoming book which promises to make an unbiased critique of the RF, as he’s the most neutral and objective reporter that ever reported.

Valentine Low now claims it was Catherine who came up with the “recollections may vary” line.

We left off talking about The Prince’s trust and it’s murky relationship with the Fairbridge Society

We also reminisced at lenght about the TV shows from tattlers’ childhoods.

Old thread here:

If i missed anything, please add to the recap.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
thanks for new thread and brilliant title.

would love to know what the Judge in Harry's trial is thinking. I hope he doesn't take TOO long to make his ruling.
Please please please sya he gets nothing because he had no evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Great title. It's crazy to think that we actually have a counsellor of state who believes his handler/wife is speaking directly to the dead.

The continued inaction from the RF is only settling a very low bar for the future royals. They'll all be high on psychodelics cashing in on their titles whilst trashing their family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Thanks to @Kezzle1 for the title.

Well to start:

The trial against Mirror has reached its end, now it’s up for the judge to rule. Harry’s lawyer asked for a ruling of some 330k for his client and another 100k-ish damages for historical hacking of Lady Di.

Harry is in communication with his dead mom as it turns out she is being channeled by his psycho psychic ILBW.

Smegzy baby is melancholy because of the onslaught of bad undeserved press, as they are not bleeping lazy grifters you guyyys!!! They were just unlucky bc there was COVID, then PP’s passing then TLQ’s and it’s not their fault they couldn’t be arsed to record a dozen more podcasts.

Scobie Doo is promoting his upcoming book which promises to make an unbiased critique of the RF, as he’s the most neutral and objective reporter that ever reported.

Valentine Low now claims it was Catherine who came up with the “recollections may vary” line.

We left off talking about The Prince’s trust and it’s murky relationship with the Fairbridge Society

We also reminisced at lenght about the TV shows from tattlers’ childhoods.

Old thread here:

If i missed anything, please add to the recap.
Bravo Lady @Shushex 😁 Nice recap! Thanks for making the new fred! You’re swell! I hope you’re enjoying the weekend! It’s hotter than HELL here in NC, w/humidity that’s just suffocating! 🥵 So, I’m inside w/the central air on hoping my nipples don’t fall off in the frigid air!! 😆😆😆 Yes. That was TMI, but whatever! If it made ya’ll giggle, then my work here is done! 😆😆

PS: Smegs is a bleep!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thank you for the new thread, great recap and yet another fab title.

I've not been posting much, just reading everyone's lovely posts.

I wasn't surprised to read in the last thread that H and his ILBW blame external situations for their lack of success rather than it have anything to do with them.

My 18 year old cat was quite poorly a couple of weeks back and needed a vet visit. She's had 2 lots of medication and honestly it's like she's had her batteries recharged. She's running round the place like a young thing, getting on the back of the sofa to sleep and eating like a little horse. It's so good to see her well again.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
QUOTE="mira2, post: 15758495, member: 361083"]
In view of some of the statements about the Fairbridge situation, I think it reasonable, for the sake of balance , to look at the Prince’s Trust own perspective on their involvement.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you @Shushex and @Kezzle1 for the recap and title.
Thank you for posting this, @mira2 , but we'll have to agree to differ here. The PrincesTrust say they had no idea about the abuse, but I don't believe that they had no idea that the charity they were merging with had been rife with abuse rumours for over 50 years.

The Princes Trust are giving victims free access to their digital case records, but this could be cold comfort to these now elderly people. They cooperated with the Child Abuse Inquiry UK and Scotland. Very bland, condemned abuse generally, but other than that, nothing. No involvement, no knowledge.

The victims are the ones that count here, not the sensitivities of The Princes Trust. The judge's ruling of a fair compensation figure of £204,000 obviously doesn't matter either in TPT's "perspective". The victims have been offered less than 1% of that. There's no "balance" here that I can see.

Reactions: 31
Bravo Lady @Shushex 😁 Nice recap! Thanks for making the new fred! You’re swell! I hope you’re enjoying the weekend! It’s hotter than HELL here in NC, w/humidity that’s just suffocating! 🥵 So, I’m inside w/the central air on hoping my nipples don’t fall off in the frigid air!! 😆😆😆 Yes. That was TMI, but whatever! If it made ya’ll giggle, then my work here is done! 😆😆

Could be worse, I have relatives in the state to your West, they've got thunderstorms & temps in the 90's (mid 30's for us Celsius types)

(y) to @Shushex

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Thanks to @Kezzle1 for the great title and @Shushex for the fab summary!
to which I’d like to add:

1. They MOANED about the inconvenience of Reek’s grandparents dying and disrupting their grifting
  2. They MOANED about being apologised to by Jeremy Clarkson.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

I’m in the stronghold of the Spanish enemy (Madrid) and it’s the pride parade rn and it’s full of tourists and i HATE tourists (irony isn’t lost on me, although in my defense I’m here for paperwork. And some museum browsing. And sightseeing. I’m not like the other tourists 😂).

P.S. i agree with your P.S.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Harry & Meghan #365 What's in the subscription box? Oh just some red pubes with an air of entitlement on the side.

• Haha
  • Heart
Great title. It's crazy to think that we actually have a counsellor of state who believes his handler/wife is speaking directly to the dead.

The continued inaction from the RF is only settling a very low bar for the future royals. They'll all be high on psychodelics cashing in on their titles whilst trashing their family.
On this, Richard Fitzwilliams The Sun Royal Commentator said that now Haraold has returned the keys to Frogmore Cottage, he can no longer legally be a Counsellor of State. No domicile. I can't see KC stripping him of his CoS role any more than he will strip their titles, so will he find a croft or some apartments for them?
Quite aside from an address here, he's resident in the US and shouldn't be a CoS on those grounds either.
ETA
Not news, but Fraser Nelson, Editor of the Spectator, is rightly alarmed at this. This is part of what Harald is part of. It means that we must continue to speak our minds whether popular or not, and not be cowed. I suspect that if The Ho was white Ipso wouldn't have caved. This is not good. Starmer wants state-controlled press regulation too.

"At 10pm last night, the BBC sent out a ‘breaking news’ notifiication informing millions that a joke made by Jeremy Clarkson about Meghan Markle has been deemed sexist by Ipso, the independent press regulator. That such attention was given to a few sentences published on p17 in a months-old article is odd, but the BBC’s excitement pointed to an important fact: this is a major point in the wider campaign against press freedom. Hacked Off, an outfit campaigning for state regulation of the press, issued a statement saying ‘Ipso finally upholed [sic] sexism complaint’ marking ‘the first time in Ipso’s history that it upheld a complaint about sexism’. It is right to say that a bridge has been crossed, a defence of press freedom trampled. Activists have finally found a way through. "

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Thank you for the lovely new thread and title! ♥

Just when I think I'm all tapped out, they do something to make me shake my head at them and post a comment 😂

I hope that if/when Smegs gets into those subscription boxes, she sends the first one to Alexandria Ryan. I'd love to see her reaction 😂😂😂 Poor woman is already so fed up with the Smegs-like service from Ipsy 😂

Don't have a very nice pic for page 1 today. Didn't have the energy to take photos of my last batch of flowers. Here's a quick one I'd taken though.

IMG_20230702_004409~2.jpg

@mrs.darcy, that's good news! So glad kitty is feeling better! ♥ These little 🐾s feeling unwell is always so devastating, but when they recover, nothing like that happiness ♥

I've been trying all day to place an increasingly-urgent order for supplies and work on the materials I have for an upcoming exhibition (most likely end of this month), but this muggy heat is bringing me down. Cloudy outside, some thunder too and the occasional gust of cool breeze. Probably raining elsewhere in the city and making things even more muggy here 😤 I want to call the Gruesomes and call them cunts. I'm that annoyed and bored 😂

• Heart
I'm just watching a docu on the phone hacking thing.
Shobna Gulati, Heather Mills, Steve Coogan, Sienna Miller etc.
It's cheaper to settle than go to court.
The system is geared up for the papers to make them an offer to settle but if the victim wants it to go to court to get the truth out and they get offered a lower figure, they are liable for ALL costs and that could bankrupt them.

So, as much as I dislike Harry, I think he and the others involved ought to win.

All of them.

The papers responsible have been despicable and they must not be allowed to get away with it.
Their listening in to private voicemails has ruined people's lives.
Not just the celebs but journalists wrongly accused, too.

From this it's looking like it was the now defunct News of the World and the Mirror who did it.
Not the Sun ( but not sure) - it sounds like the Sun used private investigators but sounds like they didn't listen to phone messages.
Dunno about the Daily Mail yet. The docu is just getting to them now.

Goodness it's murky.

Edited to say - yep Mail as well. A guy admitted to it and went to prison.

Bloody heck are there any of them who werent at it????

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
On this, Richard Fitzwilliams The Sun Royal Commentator said that now Haraold has returned the keys to Frogmore Cottage, he can no longer legally be a Counsellor of State. No domicile. I can't see KC stripping him of his CoS role any more than he will strip their titles, so will he find a croft or some apartments for them?
Quite aside from an address here, he's resident in the US and shouldn't be a CoS on those grounds either.
ETA
Not news, but Fraser Nelson, Editor of the Spectator, is rightly alarmed at this. This is part of what Harald is part of. It means that we must continue to speak our minds whether popular or not, and not be cowed. I suspect that if The Ho was white Ipso wouldn't have caved. This is not good. Starmer wants state-controlled press regulation too.

"At 10pm last night, the BBC sent out a ‘breaking news’ notifiication informing millions that a joke made by Jeremy Clarkson about Meghan Markle has been deemed sexist by Ipso, the independent press regulator. That such attention was given to a few sentences published on p17 in a months-old article is odd, but the BBC’s excitement pointed to an important fact: this is a major point in the wider campaign against press freedom. Hacked Off, an outfit campaigning for state regulation of the press, issued a statement saying ‘Ipso finally upholed [sic] sexism complaint’ marking ‘the first time in Ipso’s history that it upheld a complaint about sexism’. It is right to say that a bridge has been crossed, a defence of press freedom trampled. Activists have finally found a way through. "
I can understand why the BBC, that bastion of all the news they deem fit, would be excited at the prospect of press freedom being curtailed.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.