Harry & Meghan #363 Swiftly rejected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @meemaw for the winning title.

It must be noted that Narcs and Spencer was in the most liked post but wasn’t submitted as a thread title!

As the title suggests, Tay tay rejected Meg’s kind hand written offer to appear on her score settling podcast. The sugars said Tay Tay is raci$t and we all sat back to see whether the Swifties would sic themselves on the sugars. Tbh I don’t think they did, they probs just thought ‘Megan who?’

in other news, the lawyer for mirror group says Haz should only get 500 quid if he wins the court case, apparently Spotify deal cancellation only netted them $5mill, Netflix is adamant they are still in a deep relationship with Archewell, the kids still seem semi real, Kate and RFed appeared in a Wimbledon promo together, POW is going to end homelessness, Tim the husband of Anne wears a ratty tatty hat but does it better than Megz, Anne still fits into a dress from 1978 and wore it to ascot, Megs is trying to convince the word that she and Wills have a speshul relationship, booking sites list Megs as a spokesmodel :ROFLMAO:, Haz may have a new podcast with his dead mum (with Megs as the medium I’m sure) and most importantly of all, @Zippy2000 health news is good and @Cinnamon.girl is here to stay.

Tattle on!

Old Fred here:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Thankyee kindly for the new thread @lollipop_panda and for the excellent recap.

I'm now wondering:
Why won't they tell us about Hazifaces visa?
Where's Smegs?
Exactly just when will the media let rip about the fake kiddies?
Has Haz returned to the UK?

Hope Fergie's doing OK. She's had a rough life, and now this. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I want Andrew and Fergs to remarry.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
From the last thread

At one time we had 6 terriers and 3 cats and a catflap.

Many was the morning that I would come downstairs to find the 9 of them happily sitting/lying in a semicircle staring at the base of the heaviest piece of furniture in the room (ALWAYS the heaviest piece of furniture in the room :cautious:).

This would be because one of the cats had brought a mouse/ rat/ vole (and in one memorable incident a fecking STOAT!), released it and it shot under the dresser, which then had to be emptied, semi-dismantled and moved, and they would all be on the other side of the door yowling and yapping to get at whatever it was.

Mice and voles were carefully caught and released outside. There was no way I was even trying to catch/ release a rat or stoat and trapped them under a steel bucket (not easy) edged them outside and released the hounds. (Mr Mice is a useless sod with anything involving rats so i had to deal with these myself.)
---

Shouldn't he be wearing a frostbitten todgerpiece? :unsure:
A few years back we'd prepped for the arrival of the in-laws for the summer. On the day of their arrival Madame Mog was very interested in the 6' tall china display cabinet, & that was when I discovered the young starling behind it...

We had to empty all the glass & china objet, then move much furniture to pull this cabinet out, before we could successfully herd the starling back into the world. Then we had to reverse the procedure to get the room back to a habitable state.

The architect of all this? She got bored & took a nap.

My tame German would like to congratulate you all on your language skills and says that the ILBW is an "eingebildete Zicke"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
AGC Blind - several comments suggest that (AA) allegedly is Rachel..

334. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/27 **14**
The Wicked: This actress (AA), because she wasn't famous until later in life has a lot unknown about her young adult years and college years. There is a singer (BB) who once briefly reached A list and deserved a longer run at the top, once had a very messy relationship with a married college professor. It is old news and been dissected and discussed enough. However, she has since added to the story saying she wasn't the only one to have a fling with the married professor. She says that this actress, who was a completely unknown college student at the time had a semester long relationship with the professor who was visiting her campus for the semester. They hooked up multiple times each week and would even do so while his wife was on speaker phone. The professor bragged about it to the singer when they were having their fling. All of you know this actress. Every single one of you.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I wouldn’t be surprised…she would see having an affair with the professor as a badge of honor

ETA: who is the singer?

Reactions: 37
Regarding Harold, I think a visa can’t be shown as he didn’t do one! Maybe he rocked up with Smeg on a borrowed private plane with no questions asked.

• Wow
AGC Blind - several comments suggest that (AA) allegedly is Rachel..

334. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/27 **14**
The Wicked: This actress (AA), because she wasn't famous until later in life has a lot unknown about her young adult years and college years. There is a singer (BB) who once briefly reached A list and deserved a longer run at the top, once had a very messy relationship with a married college professor. It is old news and been dissected and discussed enough. However, she has since added to the story saying she wasn't the only one to have a fling with the married professor. She says that this actress, who was a completely unknown college student at the time had a semester long relationship with the professor who was visiting her campus for the semester. They hooked up multiple times each week and would even do so while his wife was on speaker phone. The professor bragged about it to the singer when they were having their fling. All of you know this actress. Every single one of you.
She has all the moral grounding of slug slime, the vile ho.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don't believe blinds but I knew someone who did this so couldn't surprise me entirely if Meghan did that...

Reactions: 29
I wish KC would stop with the olive branches…. It’s been offered so many times it’s a full tree!!!
I believe if he ignores them they’d soon want to make contact.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Let’s be honest- doesn’t matter if he waves a whole orchard/grove of olive trees at them, she’s not going to go to Balmoral as it’s not glamorous enough for her.

She wants to borrow someone’s house in the Hamptons or their mega villa in Ibiza.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Thank you for the new thread and title! ♥ And the recap. Though what was that? :eek: Smegs and Wills have a special relationship? She's talking about Wills the cigarette brand, right? Because our Wills would rather become a hermit 🙄

Had a very upsetting day yesterday (because when is it not 😂), and the situation is still ongoing so don't have a lot of energy to keep up. I did read about @Zippy2000 having a good outcome, so very happy about that. Stay healthy ♥ Sending healing vibes to those who need them. 🤗

@crazymare, that was very disappointing about the box. I hate using huge packaging for small items - it's disappointing and wasteful, but apparently people (not all, but many) like it because it looks like they're gifting something hefty 🙄 so of course it has become the norm.

I'm travelling through Punjab to visit a location of my new organisation today. Trying to get pics of the farms (very typical but almost mandatory task when travelling through agrarian country 😂 - it's so beautiful after all!), but there are too many barriers/other distractions. This is the sowing season for the big crops, though there are some standing in the fields, like sugarcane, which will be harvested and crushed in the coming months. Kind of caught a paddy field though.

IMG-20230628-WA0000.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Thank you for the new thread and title! ♥ And the recap. Though what was that? :eek: Smegs and Wills have a special relationship? She's talking about Wills the cigarette brand, right? Because our Wills would rather become a hermit 🙄

Had a very upsetting day yesterday (because when is it not 😂), and the situation is still ongoing so don't have a lot of energy to keep up. I did read about @Zippy2000 having a good outcome, so very happy about that. Stay healthy ♥ Sending healing vibes to those who need them. 🤗

@crazymare, that was very disappointing about the box. I hate using huge packaging for small items - it's disappointing and wasteful, but apparently people (not all, but many) like it because it looks like they're gifting something hefty 🙄 so of course it has become the norm.

I'm travelling through Punjab to visit a location of my new organisation today. Trying to get pics of the farms (very typical but almost mandatory task when travelling through agrarian country 😂 - it's so beautiful after all!), but there are too many barriers/other distractions. This is the sowing season for the big crops, though there are some standing in the fields, like sugarcane, which will be harvested and crushed in the coming months. Kind of caught a paddy field though.

View attachment 2270342
Are you an Indian?

Reactions: 19
Thank you lollipop_panda for starting the thread and the recap.
Congratulations Meemew on the title.

I am still on page 43 of the last thread and was reading the article about her CV so looked Smeg up on imdb. Can anyone or even the celebs put in the details.

It seems not only that TMSr raised, paid for her education and did the lighting for plays/proms when he was available. According to the imdb list of Smeg's film/TV achievements she was in 1 episode of MWC 1995 and 1 episode of GH 2002.

In the personal details section in the list of alternative names in amongst the variations of her title there is the name Jacquelynn King.

I don't believe any of the olive branch talk. It's just the every 3 to 6 month pr releases.
In the same speech KC3 announced William and Catherine would be the Prince and Princess of Wales he said the gruesomes can fecken stay overseas.
He might be H's father but the way he treated HMQEII and PP. Also PrsAnne, PrEdward and PrAndrew would be fuming. The only thing that would worry them is if H went spiralling further and contemplated ending it all.

Are you an Indian?
Hello, yes. And that's why I used to live in constant fear that Smegs would want to become the Kween of Commonwealth and visit us for the shopping (or rather she points and takes things for free). And now I live in constant fear that she might turn up here for yet another photo opp 😱😱😱

I have thoughts about William's bid to end homelessness, will share later. Just had a yummy breakfast, now waiting for my masala tea. Would have been perfect had it been raining, but we are on a highway with trucks, speeding cars and a canal on one side, so I'll take just the clouds as a blessing.

Had the tea, it was amazing. Onwards to the workplace!

Poor Gruesomes, they won't ever know the excitement of having good teammates.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.