Harry & Meghan #357 We Are in the Land of Total Speculation... And Delusion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the whole thing baffling in that I don’t understand why it’s even a charitable issue. The horrific crimes were not something the Prince’s Trust was responsible for so why did they ever take it on? The compensation has been determined by two government enquiries, both here and in Australia and I thought the Australian one had already paid out tens of millions? It was all sanctioned and supported at state level by all accounts, despite both governments being aware of what was going on decades before putting a stop to it. The government here should have stepped up, not handed it off.

I think perhaps KCIII felt there was a bit of royal culpability because over its long history, Fairbridge had royal patrons, Edward VIII and the then Duke of Gloucester. But he still should never have touched it with a barge pole! I know he’s one of the charitable world’s very biggest donation gatherers so maybe he thought he could gather enough rich people to help fund the compensation.

But people donating to charity want to know their money is being used fund future projects doing some good in the world. It should have been basic common sense that it would be impossible to find donors to fund compensation for past crimes, no matter just how vital it is that the victims do get it. It seems the Prince’s Trust had been pretty dim if they thought anyone would cough up enough to fund multi millions for this. All that it’s done is that a well intentioned ambition has involved the charity in scandal it didn’t need to have anything to do with. Stupid frankly!
think perhaps KCIII felt there was a bit of royal culpability because over its long history, Fairbridge had royal patrons, Edward VIII and the then Duke of Gloucester.
You're right Turtle. Another Guardian article...
"Its early supporters included the then Prince of Wales – later King Edward VIII – who donated £1,000 to Fairbridge in 1934, declaring: “This is not charity. It is an imperial investment.” Princess Elizabeth, later Queen Elizabeth II, donated £2,000 of her wedding gift to Fairbridge in 1948.

Reports of abuse and maltreatment at Fairbridge and other homes and schools for migrant children began to emerge after the second world war. The UK Home Office attempted to blacklist some of the schools in the mid-1950s, but its plans were sidelined after lobbying by powerful individuals, including HRH the Duke of Gloucester, at the time the president of the society.

The child migrant schemes gradually fell out of favour, though some operated until as late as 1980."
5669.jpg

Children arriving in Australia. This is one of the saddest photos I have ever seen.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Once again the east coast is slightly overcast and yet full of midges... a boringly acceptable 23c
Oh 23C sounds soooo good right now! Between the fever, stress and the hot flushes, I'm feeling quite stereotypical and wanting to punch someone something, maybe throw some crockery 😉 we were promised light rain today, there's not even a single cloud anywhere! 😤

Cue the little one flashing glowing eyes at me 😂 he can change my mood in a second ♥

Have we heard about a stench in Monteshitshow again, after the Gruesomes have apparently started staying 'more' in LA? 😉

Reactions: 15
technically, yes. the whole phone hacking scandal can be summarised as users didn't bother reading the instructions manual. it's a pet peeve of mine, when people can't be arsed to read the manual to anything, then go full Karen mode when their appliance bursts into flames bc they didn't read how they shouldn't microwave tit in plastic containers.
my own parents were highly educated engineers, yet, they would drive me up the pole backwards with their obstinacy to never read a manual, until i said duck it all and let them have the consequences (which they blamed me for, of course).

edit: also this:

legal it is not, whether you steal a car or an electricity bill. but being cautious is on you 💯
No. That is the ''narrative.''
The desired ''truth.''
It is decided by the media that the end user can't handle the truth.
Otherwise , sources:
A source that provides you information without a name or(external) verification that their anonymity is justified,-is a profiteering liar or a ''plant'' which enables the ''pick up'' by MSM to create a established narrative based on human interest.
But that is a complicated conversation.
So simplified:
Jamie Lowter Pinkerton former SAS can not be classified into ''average Karen that doesn't read the manual'' by default because:
skillset, security understanding, resource availability(surrounded by MET and counter-terrorism units) being a member of Royal Households (high profile targets) etc so that point is wrong.
Same applies to the above for PPOs, other RH employes,government, police, military and similar.
The narrative:
''Stupid individuals'' with high security clearance used default passwords for their voicemails.
The facts of the Goodman/Mulcaire convictions (among others ) are they accessed Vodafone and others to reset the passwords of those individuals to default and then hear the voicemails.
The narrative:
Williams voicemail was actually hacked(instead of Harry's) fails basic logic unless one believes that:
William called his own voicemail to mock Harry in Chelsy's voice on his own voice mail.
Yeah.
The ''freedoms'' alleged by the theory that ''sinister forces'' are trying to cover up the elites even more, by protecting them from press scrutiny are -entertaining, because the press and the dependant politicians are actually engaging in a cover-up under the banner of ''freedom of the press.''
In times of ''freedom of the press'' we got WMDs, we needed Snowdon, the various Papers(Panama etc)Assange, Manning to get information.
The ''free press'' only gave us freedom to...hear lies.(mostly those that validated our world view, ideas, alignments..etc)
Its a wonderfull world.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone on Reddit pointed out that Harry and Chelsy dated for longer than Harry and Smegz have known one another...it is amazing the damage she has wrought in such a relatively short span of time

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.