Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB - I love it! And she grabbed her best outfit to wear and all...

Reactions: 25
What wrinkled mess. The irony of course is that this is a place where jeans would be more appropriate (unlike, say, Wimbledon)..however, she is taking a page from HMTLQ and wearing a solid bright bright color so that she can be spotted in the crowd.

I immediately thought Pretty Woman too.

Reactions: 24
Harry is looking really porky here.
I would love to see a pic of her legs in those shorts

Reactions: 15
We’ve been to the same office do!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 19
YAY! I've just become a VIP, and in time for the Coronation
Yay! Congrats!

FYI: You see that locked door over there? If you listen carefully, you can hear whimpering. @Nuttynana has LC Johnny in there. Whatever you do, Do. Not. Upset. Her. Hostage negotiations are currently taking place to allow him to attend the coronation.

That's also why there are no cheesy poofs. Plan b, if negotiations fail, is to lure her away with cheese products and swearing then shoot her with a tranquilliser before relocating her to the wilds of London where she can be with her own kind.

Reactions: 34
i see she's rubbing her hands like she always does, like a fly just landed on fresh manure.

on a more serious note, i'm having fika (Swedish elevenses), so do i start a new thread with my coffee? does anyone else want to?
Yes, please start a new thread.

Reactions: 18
A couple more, you say?
Here's another Real Royal doing some Royalling:
The Duke of Gloucester at the Cenotaph

Reactions: 40
Just read that the other people in the box were Archewell staff - so that's another cost they can offset, 'work' innit

Reactions: 45
the conversation looks scintillating ..... blah, blah and me, my, mine, my ego, my, mine.

Harry is dutifylly nodding and you can lip read - he looks straight at the person filming and carires on nodding and says "right" nod, nod... ha ha - he knows the script.

Reactions: 22
How would they be able to reserve a box for a playoff game on such short notice?and how much would it cost?

Reactions: 16

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.